The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

107 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Luna the Sharder isn’t a he, so a random man also named Luna hands over a random sandwich.

That’s the second time😂

I shoot my arm lasers at Luna and she  dropped the Sandwich in fear, I take it and run away on Juan the laser horse.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

I laser you with my laser laser then grab the Sandwich using a laser and then laser myself onto my laser laser Jon who lasers himself into the air as we disappear into a laser.

With the multitude of lasers going around, I easily manage to reflect one off a mirror and into Luna. As she disintegrates, I manage to grab the sandwich and fend off any other lasers with my mirror 

Edited by Pineap-spider

I stop reliving Quelkins death in the cosmere hunger games and instead decide to redie his death. This snaps me out of the matrix where I see Vyz picking up the sandwich. I karate kick the Sandwich into the air and deftly catch it while doing a double front flip.

Your needless showmanship gives me time to set up my Rube Goldberg machine. When you land, a series of events happen, including a seesaw, bowling ball, marbles, toy cars, a dozen ducks, a sparkler, two slinkies, a fat chipmunk, a 27 pound weight, 4 basketballs, 15 basketball hoops, over two miles of hot wheels track, a ten foot long pipe, and a whole lot more. It all results with a vacuum cleaner falling on unintelligenius’s head and knock him unconscious. I can easily stroll up and take the sandwich from him.

On 6/21/2024 at 8:27 PM, Through The Living Glass said:

I have no idea what "carrier pidgins" are, so I steal the Sandwich back using carrier pigeons.

It’s like a carrier pigeon, but they speak “a grammatically simplified means of communication that develops between two or more groups of people that do not have a language in common”, since their first language is pigeon. 

My pidgins hover over strmblsd’s head, because they won’t steal from an inactive Sharder until they respond.