The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

Strmblsd is bringing us all together

I had put a tracker in the sandwich, and saw that it was in the outback, I chárter a private jet to the sandwich, then I put the jet in my pocket, and yoink the sandwich from Vyzkel Willbender, and hop in my gravitation engine powered shuttle and soar to Skadrial (I probably spelt that wrong)

4 hours ago, SourCandyLime said:

Strmblsd is bringing us all together

I had put a tracker in the sandwich, and saw that it was in the outback, I chárter a private jet to the sandwich, then I put the jet in my pocket, and yoink the sandwich from Vyzkel Willbender, and hop in my gravitation engine powered shuttle and soar to Skadrial (I probably spelt that wrong)

I ask Lime if he listens to the books on Audible. "Is Yasna the correct spelling for the character in Stormlight?"

3 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

I ask Lime if he listens to the books on Audible. "Is Yasna the correct spelling for the character in Stormlight?"

It’s spelled Jasnah (more symmetrical)

I intercept the sandwich midair while riding on an eagle. I remove all traces of pullable metal from it and then my eagle lands on a bigger eagle and we fly off. 🦅🦅

I am the air you are flying in, and I use an air rope to tie your eagle wings against your body so you can't fly with an so you fall. I also yoink the sandwich before you fall then shapeshift back into my human form and begin to steelpush against the ground to stay in the air.

I roll a Nat. 1 on intimidation while trying to get Unintelligenius to give me the sandwich. He still gives me it because he is impressed with how ridiculously poor my word choice was.

14 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

I roll a nat 20 on a persuasion check to convince Rue to give me the Sandwich.

I am saddened by this, and start a revolution against d20 systems

There will be no rolling

there will be no roleplaying

there will be only the sandwich

with the world back in order, I pay a quick trip to a certain grave before picking up the sandwich Vyz dropped.