The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

PianoSavant's lungs explode, because he had air in them while he was in space allowing him to cackle maniacally, as I see the sun supernova, I open a portal to the cosmere, and appear on top of Urethreu (probably spelt wrong)

11 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

PianoSavant's lungs explode, because he had air in them while he was in space allowing him to cackle maniacally, as I see the sun supernova, I open a portal to the cosmere, and appear on top of Urethreu (probably spelt wrong)

(I’m a she)

I scream as I explode

Because I imagine Sharders purely based on their profile pictures, I laugh as a piano explodes in outer space. Then, Odium's Champion stomps on Lime.

Edited by BlueWildRye

26 minutes ago, PianoSavant said:

(I’m a she)

Sorry!

I sneeze on the foot of Odium's Champion, and as my lungs were full of no no voidlight destruction anti-noise or watever, The champion violently explodes, leaving me alone on the tower, with the spirit of the sandwich, and me, chilling.

Vyz's hands phase through the sandwiches spirit, because he doesn't have its physical form. I phase out of the Ice, having learned my lesson, and I fly through Preservation's Perpendicularity and fly back to the top of urethreu and sit and stair at the clouds in Shadesmar.

I teach a lesson and spend the next five years as a professor. Then I take the Sandwich from Spider-Man who has the Sandwich in 2029, go back in time to 2024, and realize that this breaks the rules of the game and I duplicated the Sandwich. The Sandwich in my hand disintegrates and I begrudgingly walk over to the other Sandwich, taking it instead.

Edited by BlueWildRye

17 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

Because I imagine Sharders purely based on their profile pictures, I laugh as a piano explodes in outer space. Then, Odium's Champion stomps on Lime.

Yeah, I also imagine people as their profile pictures. So I imagine the Redspine as a chicken.

1 hour ago, The Stormfather said:

Yeah, I also imagine people as their profile pictures. So I imagine the Redspine as a chicken.

A very scary chicken, yes. And users like you and strmblsd I imagine as floating glyphs with Cryptic bodies.

I cringe as I watch the soul of the sandwich made dissolve into your soul, and mourn the loss of another inanimate object. sevreal cryptics flock to me as I begin to get bored, and draw Aons in the air because I am an elantrian, but am terrible at drawing.

Lacking any sort of creativity energy right now, I pick up the thing nearest me, which happens to be a dirty sock, and throw it at Rye. He passes out, since I just ran 5 miles in that sock. I grab the sandwich and then run another 5 miles.

On 10/19/2022 at 1:47 PM, AltonicKeys said:

The game is simple - The most delicious sandwich ever sits on a hill. You must get the sandwich.
The point is to have fun and be original! Don't just say "I take the sandwich" cuz that's lame and boring.

The sandwich is whatever type that you love most. You like a PB&J? It becomes that when you take it.

The game clearly states that the Sandwich is superior to all other sandwiches. You want a truely good Ruben sandwich, come and get the Sandwich.

To be fair, you do have impeccable taste in sandwiches

I sit back and watch the candle souls of the fools who think they have the important part of the sandwich, while I sit and relax, getting to know the Soul of the Sandwich.

Edited by SourCandyLime
I didn't bold

3 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

The game clearly states that the Sandwich is superior to all other sandwiches. You want a truely good Ruben sandwich, come and get the Sandwich.

To be fair, you do have impeccable taste in sandwiches

I just showed up here and haven’t read that before. But thank you. On both accounts. 

1 minute ago, SourCandyLime said:

I sit back and watch the candle souls of the fools who think they have the important part of the sandwich, while I sit and relax, getting to know the Soul of the Sandwich.

You need to bold to make it canon

I use a shardtoothpick to hold the sandwich together as I run, while simultaneously destroying the Sandwich’s soul (unless you’re talking about the little bead. Have fun with that I guess)

18 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

Lacking any sort of creativity energy right now, I pick up the thing nearest me, which happens to be a dirty sock, and throw it at Rye. He passes out, since I just ran 5 miles in that sock. I grab the sandwich and then run another 5 miles.

I wake up and put on the sock, then pass out again.

I watch a dead-eye disappear, and wonder who broke their oaths when using a toothpick, while also mocking the Vain attempt to sever the spirit in the sandwich, as I am holding the spirit separate of all physical forms, and I begin to feel the pull of the spiritual realm, but both me and the sandwich held Honor's shard before he was shattered, making us both able to chill and continue to be best buds in shadesmar.

Edited by SourCandyLime

21 hours ago, PianoSavant said:

I scream as I explode

After magically un-exploding (don’t ask how cause I don’t know), I grow bored and decide to trap SourCandyLime in a vacuum cleaner, which I then sell on eBay. I then use duct tape to capture the spirit of the Sandwich (don’t ask how that works either)

I take the Soul of the Sandwich and the physical form of the Sandwich and fuse them together with a bright flash. With the Sandwich restored to its full glory, I run away.