The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I try talking to my friends over text all day and get a total of 6 messages (better than last summer) so i come onto the battle for the sandwich anf wonder where the sandwich is.. and i go about in a search for it..

I slide out of the vacuum cleaner, having woken up from my nap, and put my backup plan into play

I fly by Vyz's tripped form, yoinking the sandwich's spirit, then using my bond to the stormfather, I take the spirit to the beyond, and sever all my connection to the physical and cognitive realms.

Edited by SourCandyLime

17 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

I slide out of the vacuum cleaner, having woken up from my nap, and put my backup plan into play

I fly by Vyz's tripped form, yoinking the sandwich's spirit, then using my bond to the stormfather, I take the spirit to the beyond, and sever all my connection to the physical and cognitive realms.

Wait, is it still possible to get it?

Just now, SourCandyLime said:

idk, I broke no rules in that action, I think I am just chilling in the beyond with the sandwich. We became besties when talking on Urethreu...

Gotcha, just making sure.

I go sleep because I haven’t slept for months now.

3 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

I go sleep because I haven’t slept for months now.

My body wakes up, with full memories of my spirits gallivanting, and awareness of what it is currently doing, but goes and reads Vyz a bed-time story to distract from the disorientation of feeling the spiritual realm.

I, very confused at whatever Lime just did, try and fail to jump into a perpendicularity, just landing in the Cognitive Realm instead. I frustratingly grab a magic knife and cut a hole through all three realms, then cast a fishing rod into the hole. Lime watches as a rip appears above the Sandwich, a fishing hook grabs the Sandwich, and then disappears back through the hole, which I duct tape to stop anyone else from messing with it.

I go and look at this hole that is taped shut and add hot glue just in case and then I run over to rye take the sandwich at full sprint straight into my hidie hole

My body activates the portal device I set in strmblsd's hidie hole, teleporting him to the Spiritual realm with my Spirit. He is now happy and all former depresion fades away as he becomes in the Beyond with me, then I take the sandwich's spirit again, and go away from the tear in space time. I also add superglue to the duct tape just in case.

Edited by SourCandyLime

I use anti-stormlight to destroy the sandwich’s soul. I then remove the duct tape glue mess from the hole so I can get back to the physical realm, and then reseal the hole with Gaff tape and epoxy glue, which is so much better. duct tape is trash, and so is hot glue

10 hours ago, SourCandyLime said:

My body activates the portal device I set in strmblsd's hidie hole, teleporting him to the Spiritual realm with my Spirit. He is now happy and all former depresion fades away as he becomes in the Beyond with me, then I take the sandwich's spirit again, and go away from the tear in space time. I also add superglue to the duct tape just in case.

Did you...

Did you just kill Strmblsd...?

I bring Strmblsd back from the Beyond.

43 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Did you...

I didn't, I brought him to the beyond for his peace of mind. I was there, with the soul of the sandwich until someone rudely vaporized the soul.

I realize that the Soul of the Sandwich was never destroyed, it was absorbed by the nearest Shard, due to conservation of energy, and inversely, the conservation of investiture. I walk up to Harmony, and ask for the Soul back. He gives it to me, then places me in the beyond, and with my request brings Strmblsd back to the beyond, and we sit, chilling and being happy, while getting to know the Sandwich, our newest buddy.

I suddenly realize I had died.. and come back alive.. so I just say "whelp ok I guess it isn't the end of me yet.." and walk away

I smile in the gentle sunlight, reminiscing about the days when this thread was new, filled with luncheons and allies.

As I consider what it has become, I frown. Could taking the soul of the sandwich away possibly count as destroying the sandwich, and therefore violating one of the sacred rules?

In a sharp breath, I force the sandwich back to its original, glorious self. Healed, in both soul and body. I place it in my picnic basket, continuing on my way.

On 7/24/2024 at 7:29 PM, Through The Living Glass said:

Did you...

I bring Strmblsd back from the Beyond.

The number of my characters people have killed in this game…

the caterpillar, the sentient mushroom, the snail, me, the undead caterpillar, the undead sentient mushroom, the bucket of nails…

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

I smile in the gentle sunlight, reminiscing about the days when this thread was new, filled with luncheons and allies.

As I consider what it has become, I frown. Could taking the soul of the sandwich away possibly count as destroying the sandwich, and therefore violating one of the sacred rules?

In a sharp breath, I force the sandwich back to its original, glorious self. Healed, in both soul and body. I place it in my picnic basket, continuing on my way.

The number of my characters people have killed in this game…

the caterpillar, the sentient mushroom, the snail, me, the undead caterpillar, the undead sentient mushroom, the bucket of nails…

THANK YOU! I’ve been trying to get rid of the sandwich soul, it felt a bit too much like duplicating the sandwich. But you did it! Will you be my shardbuddy?

I freeze. WHAT? I query aloud. Fine. if it so be. My spirit and body coalesce, and I equip my good old SpeedyLegs 10,000 (Copyright) And dash by Edema Rue, yoinking the picnic basket. I then bind the picnic basket shut and bind it to my hand using stormlight. I fly 25 feet of the ground and hover. "After my experience as a spirit, I UNDERSTAND NOW!"