The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

45 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

WHY

I begin to nod sagely at strmblsd, then notice Vyz. I take the sandwich from strm, wince at the pun, then grow large rooty legs and run away in a style faintly reminiscent of Jack Sparrow.

You are an Entema Rue, so your Jack Sparrow run is very slow.

I become sad because I wanted to play Pirates of the Caribbean while Etreema rue was running, then out of anger I swat the Sandwich out of Unintelligenius’ hand and storm off.

I chuckle, then I grow louder until my laugh is a giant roar because this was all part of my plan at the very beginning, ever since there was a sandcastle on this thread I formulated a plan to take the Sandwich at this very moment. This plan was now put into action as a complex pulley system yanked on Jerome’s foot, which I attached without anyone noticing, sending the monkey flying into BlueWildRye, who was standing on a very inconspicuous giant x on the floor, this impact was specifically calculated so that the Sandwich rolled down a chute planted in the ground, this chute led straight to the stolen alley wall from the beginning of this game, which I carved into a pedestal shaped like a Sandwich. The Sandwich falls onto this pedestal, triggering a mechanism that launches it to the very hill where this all started.

I walk up to the sandwich and grab it.

I am being sad that the sandwich was knocked from my hands so Jerome comes over and reminds me of our magnificent magical mage powers. Together we create a portal that sucks the sandwich through it and straight into my hands.

Edited by Unintelligenius
stupid grammer

3 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I BRING THE SANDWICH BACK FROM THE BRUNETTE CULT THREAD BECAUSE RYE BROUGHT IT THERE.

*cackles and runs away*

Wait he did?

edit: he really did

I trip Glass and take the Sandwich to my Super secret base somewhere in Siberia.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

I look down at my body, then I scream out in joy because I am now back to my normal form, I jump up in the air, excited that I’m finally myself again.

I also pick up the Sandwich from the floor.