The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

The Feruchemist, well and truly baffled at these games, taps every bit of aluminum he has stored to be certain of his own identity. The resulting functionally unconfirmed influx of Investiture wipes the Feruchemist off the face of the planet, to preserve canonical integrity.

The Third Party, well and truly baffled by now, send one of their best agents: a ChayShan practitioner. Somewhat predictably, he faces a similar fate.

So the Third Party just pays a random kid to go steal the sandwich. Which he does.

Edited by Longshot97

I accuse the third party of using cheats, and he gets kicked from the server.

I also push Living Glass into the path of an oncoming train (I’m still not completely sane). It’s either Thomas The Tank Engine, the Little Engine Who Could, or a London Underground gone horribly off course.

The Third Party decides to enlist an Awakener, who sends a Lifeless squirrel over to steal the sandwich, all the while congratulating herself on how original her ideas are.

Edited by Longshot97

27 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

I clap my hands and swap places with you before the sandwich touches your hand, then hide myself in a small room inside a cliff and place the sandwich on a pedestal outside, and wait.

*gasp* was that a JJK reference?!

I wonder where the first and second party went as I take the Sandwich and jump off the cliff(with a parachute of course).

The Awakener feels the sudden urge to recount the history of the mysterious Third Party, particularly of its long and arduous battle against the First and Second Parties, only to emerge triumphant against all odds.

Shaking off that particular urge, she jumps off the cliff in pursuit of the Sandwich, trusting in her Awakened tunic to break her fall. She uncoils a rope, commanding it to grab the Sandwich as she plummets past the parachuting target.

It was!

I clap my hands again and swap places with the sandwich, then knock out Vyzkel, jump out of his pocket (don’t ask how I fit in there), and climb back to the cave, where I grab the sandwich.

Also I did just confirm that the sandwich has cursed energy.

Edited by WhyEverNot_8
Fixing stuff

7 minutes ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

I am drawn with the sandwich, and I use Glass's computer as a portal to earth before I die. the computer melts because of the overload and I steal the sandwich.

*bubbling electronic noises*

You hear someone distantly scream, "Nooooooooooooooooooo-!"

3 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

You hear someone distantly scream, "Nooooooooooooooooooo-!"

That’s me. My I just found out that road bikers are still considered humans. I use a mountain bike to chase down Doomslug and steal the Sandwich