The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

Which actually means that I stole the Sandwich, since I was still possessing Rye.

I stop possessing him and take the Sandwich to a different planet via the CR.

Also Rye are you still gonna do the Sacrifice RP?

Edited by Through The Living Glass

15 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Indeed

Doomslug accidentally drove over Vyz in the process

I push doomslug out of the driver seat and then back up over Vyz. Then I drive over him, and back up over him again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

When I get bored of that, I load Vyz in the back, strap him down, and then launch the ambulance off a cliff with a brick on the gas.

Just now, Pineap-spider said:

I push doomslug out of the driver seat and then back up over Vyz. Then I drive over him, and back up over him again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

When I get bored of that, I load Vyz in the back, strap him down, and then launch the ambulance off a cliff with a brick on the gas.

Vyz my bro how are you not dead at this point

Unless you are...

hmmmmmmmmmmm

4 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

Oof

I attempt to come up with an amusing response to that, but I fail. I steal the Sandwich to console myself.

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Vyz my bro how are you not dead at this point

Unless you are...

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I am technically the center of attention right now so… plot armor?

I question why I’m being mention in this thread more than the Sandwich, the Sandwich agrees and decides to take a ride with me in my brand new ambulance.

5 minutes ago, Vyzkel said:

I am technically the center of attention right now so… plot armor?

I question why I’m being mention in this thread more than the Sandwich, the Sandwich agrees and decides to take a ride with me in my brand new ambulance.

You're not wrong.

I steal Vyz and take him to my house where I heal him and wrap him in bubble wrap and then throw him off a cliff.

12 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

You're not wrong.

I steal Vyz and take him to my house where I heal him and wrap him in bubble wrap and then throw him off a cliff.

I drive an ambulance off the same cliff, and it lands on Vyz

I take the sandwich because sandwiches are delicious and an unpopped section of bubble wrap because bubble wrap is fun 

5 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Which actually means that I stole the Sandwich, since I was still possessing Rye.

I stop possessing him and take the Sandwich to a different planet via the CR.

Also Rye are you still gonna do the Sacrifice RP?

yea but i'm waiting for RoyalBeeMage to respond to my character's question

1 minute ago, WildRye said:

yea but i'm waiting for RoyalBeeMage to respond to my character's question

Ah I see 😂

At this point you could pretend like he hadn't heard you and do something else lol

The bubble wrap actually does something and protects Vyz for once.

23 hours ago, Vyzkel said:

Toodles is a character from the kids show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

🤦‍♀️

Whaaaaaat. I even watched Mickey Mouse as a kid! Howwwww, man I must have a bump on my head.

Yayy! Celebrate! Now, Piano, GIVE THE SANDWICH TO ME. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, SHARING IS CARING! Be a civilized, proper-mannered, humane, awesome, cool, really great, splendiferous, (and uhhh I ran out of words) human being and share that sandwich with me!!! (AND I'M EXEMPT FROM THIS RULE CUZ)

48 minutes ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

🤦‍♀️

Whaaaaaat. I even watched Mickey Mouse as a kid! Howwwww, man I must have a bump on my head.

Yayy! Celebrate! Now, Piano, GIVE THE SANDWICH TO ME. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, SHARING IS CARING! Be a civilized, proper-mannered, humane, awesome, cool, really great, splendiferous, (and uhhh I ran out of words) human being and share that sandwich with me!!! (AND I'M EXEMPT FROM THIS RULE CUZ)

…does embarrassment change people’s typing styles or something?

I veto this statement with a big red veto stamp of power, this gives me the Sandwich.