The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I burst from- GRAHHH I LOST THE GAME!!!! -a hole in the ground, and reveal to you that the entire earth under you in a 1 mile radius is unstable, and one wrong step can collapse the entire area. And also all the displaced dirt and stone is compacted in your fingernails and it will take an eternity to dig it all out since probably it has the density of a star

Posted (edited)

Out of- I LOST THE GAME AGAIN!!! -respect, I don't catch you. Instead, I catch the person holding the sandwich, who you were narrating in first person for 14 words before narrating yourself again. The ambiguous person had run into my classic rope net and I take the sandwich from their hand.

Edited by AltonicKeys

12 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

Instead, I catch the person holding the sandwich, who you were narrating in first person for 14 words before narrating yourself again. 

how does that even work?

I take the sandwich from your hand and run off making sure that it is indeed me with the sandwich.

11 hours ago, Unintelligenius said:

I steal the sandwich and cannonball into the pool.

the pool doesn't have any water in it yet. As your broken body lies at the bottom of the deep end of the pool, I climb down, take the sandwich, and put a sizeable weight on your chest. Then I climb out of the empty pool and start to fill it up.

For some reason, the hose isn’t working, as you point it at your face to see what has happened, I unclog the hose, spraying you in the face with water. I take the Sandwich from your soaked hands and run away in flip-flops.

Edited by Vyzkel