The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

116 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

13 hours ago, The H said:

He's one of us!

I bring two buckets of popcorn, offering one to @Unintelligenius.

I gladly accept the popcorn as I settle into a comfortable recliner chair and watch the events unfold before my very eyes. I also offer a comfortable recliner chair to @The H.

I give an unholy screech and unleash the Attack upon @PianoSavant. A swarm of cockroaches, bats, and other flying animals (some unseen by any human before) grow from my back, disconnecting and going for @PianoSavant. They surround her, taking the Sandwich and placing it safely back in the Stronghold of the Cult of the Sandwich. (SCS for short)

This is much better than cancer.

Edited by SpiritOfWrath

29 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

I give an unholy screech and unleash the Attack upon @PianoSavant. A swarm of cockroaches, bats, and other flying animals (some unseen by any human before) grow from my back, disconnecting and going for @PianoSavant. They surround him, taking the Sandwich and placing it safely back in the Stronghold of the Cult of the Sandwich. (SCS for short)

This is much better than cancer.

(:) I’m a her)

I run even faster, even though I lost the Sandwich.

5 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

"Join us Vyz. We, of the Cult, are stronger the more numerous we are."

"Listen, Wrath is a bit overzealous about this, and for the sake of your safety, I ask you to not offend him and just join."

(We have sleepovers and tea parties once a month, just join)

Edited by The H

7 minutes ago, The H said:

"Listen, Wrath is a bit overzealous about this, and for the sake of your safety, I ask you to not offend him and just join."

(We have sleepovers and tea parties once a month, just join)

I punch Vyz and say "Neverrrrrrr"

hey guys. I just opened the Social Groups, Clans and Guilds tab. First two results. The Chosen Sandwich™️ Finders and The Cult of the Sandwich. The former has been going on for a whole year. How did I not notice these?? What have I created with this accursed game, this horrible war. anyways

14 hours ago, Vyzkel said:

I stop for second to say, “nah, not my style,” then I swipe the Sandwich out of your hands.

A cartoonish cloud of dust appears, covering your view. While you can't see, I swap the Sandwich with a loaf of bread cut exactly to the proportions of the Sandwich and leave it in your hands.
Then I run into the bi-yearly World Sandwich Expo and get lost in the crowd.

Edited by AltonicKeys