The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

116 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

43 minutes ago, ImportantQuestions said:

*Starts devouring food at a rapid rate*

A large celestial cat floats down from the sky. "Puny mortal." She says as she reverses time. "Devouring the Sandwich is against the Rules."

The Sandwich disappears. Time and space tips and folds upon itself. Everyone finds themselves standing upon a green hill. The sandwich sits atop a stone pedestal, shining brightly.

"You may begin once more."

15 hours ago, Telrao said:

A large celestial cat floats down from the sky. "Puny mortal." She says as she reverses time. "Devouring the Sandwich is against the Rules."

The Sandwich disappears. Time and space tips and folds upon itself. Everyone finds themselves standing upon a green hill. The sandwich sits atop a stone pedestal, shining brightly.

"You may begin once more."

I respond with a biting comeback. "I'm not mortal you ridiculous cat. And cats are worse than platypi. I said it. And I'll eat it if I really want to." I continue devouring the other parts of the lunch until I'm full. Half of my soul separates and abandons my body. It splits again, half of it ascending to where the cat resided and the other half goes to help @AesSedai318 take the sandwich from @NerdyAarakocra. Then all three parts regrow to become full souls that share connection so they can communicate and eventually return to me.

I float rapidly (about 170 Mph) and as my souls unite in me and continuity fixes except around me, I reach through a crack in reality and one of my souls is vanquished as a price as I pull the sandwich back through the rift. Continuity fixes further and my rift reaching now has a range of 1 mile instead of 10 miles.