The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

116 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

ME. I will know. Dah Dah Dah!!!

I give lunch money to Important Questions so that when I proceed to beat him to a pulp I can do it all proper and such. I shake you down for both sandwiches, your lunch money and that snazzy ankle barb. It's confirmed, bullying important questions is fun.

I then use the lunch money as a down payment for 8 private jets. These jets are used as decoys as I ride away in a sketchy uber. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

ME. I will know. Dah Dah Dah!!!

"But you fell for my trap. The sketchy uber driver was my servant! You might not have ever had the real sandwich. The driver takes his hands of the wheel and shoots you in the foot so you yell in pain and drop the sandwiches and your identification and passport. He takes them and gives them back to me after dumping you out of the car 30 miles away."

8 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

I then use the lunch money as a down payment for 8 private jets. These jets are used as decoys as I ride away in a sketchy uber. 

"What kind of lunch did you expect me to get?!!!!! That's a lot of lunch money, if you can buy 8 private jets."

Having kept some of the lunch money, and having Mr. Misting's identification and passport, I change my appearance to look exactly like him, hop on one of his 8 private jets and take of.

Crap, now Important questions is very extremely handsome! This cannot stand.

After hobbling to a small town I use the rest of the lunch money to use a pay phone. I call up my good buddy Thanos and he comes and (ironically) avenges me.
One fight scene later the jets lay in ruin and Thanos has procured the sandwich for me. 

Edited by Mr. Misting

"You fool! Your thug took the wrong sandwich," I yell at Mr. Misting. You have destroyed the real sandwich! It is gone! Unless... I know!"

*Faint wisps of steam come off my body. Suddenly, the continium breaks again as I duplicate my soul and use the duplicated soul to pay for the power to reach into non-reality through a continium crack and bring the sandwich, fully restored, back into reality. As the duplicate soul dissapears, continium fixes and everything is okay.*

"You're welcome world. I have saved the sandwich. Can you stop bullying me now? Please?"

P.S. Mr. Misting, I'm still "very extremely handsome". I always was, you just saw my platypus disguise. My true appearance makes everyone love me and adore me too much. If you've read DragonWatch, it is like (Spoiler for book five)

Spoiler

Nadia the dragon slayer

Edited by ImportantQuestions

I laugh at Important Questions, "You fool! You have stolen my identity and the jets have been destroyed. But, the lunch money was only a down payment and now you are in crippling debt! HAHA!"

While Important Questions is wallowing in bad credit I set my sights on Nameless. 

"I didn't buy the jet bucko, I only used it by hijacking it. Plus I used your identity, so it's your crippling debt and bad credit and the police are on their way to arrest you for hijacking a plane."

I shrug of my illusionary disguise of Mr. Misting and pull a Gandalf after teleporting before ya'll and stop you all in your tracks with a, "You shall not pass!" I then take the pickle and eat it.

Meanwhile, I still have the sandwich in my Sandwich Lab, because ImportantQuestions NEVER SAID THAT THEY STOLE IT FROM ME! All of you have been fighting over the sawdust duplicates all along! I holographically appear in front of all of you to make a 'You Fools!' speech.

Just now, NerdyAarakocra said:

Meanwhile, I still have the sandwich in my Sandwich Lab, because ImportantQuestions NEVER SAID THAT THEY STOLE IT FROM ME! All of you have been fighting over the sawdust duplicates all along! I holographically appear in front of all of you to make a 'You Fools!' speech.

Why did you tell them? That was really funny watching them, knowing they didn't know that. We had a good thing going.

Just now, ImportantQuestions said:

Why did you tell them? That was really funny watching them, knowing they didn't know that. We had a good thing going.

"Well, I wanted to make a 'You Fools' speech. It's really quite fun, you should try it. I know of a plucky band of protagonists for you to try it on."

While everyone is distracted by Aarakocra's speech, I sneak into the Sandwich Lab and steal the sandwich! I place it in a Ziploc(squeezing the air out first) and drop it in the ocean, watching in satisfaction as it sinks.

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed

"Excuse me sir, due to the Sol system section three 'bodies of water' treaty/agreement of 1992, own the oceans. The Sovereign state of Post-Russian Federation Kamchatka was transferred to you as compensation." (Nerd emojis)

"I don't own the ocean, I control all waters which is my right as the last immortal platypus. But you are right that the Sovereign state of Post-Russian Federation Kamchatka was transferred to me as compensation, along with all the lakes within US boundaries. You can own them, I just control them. I simply wanted to know if they were still in the ocean so I could steal the sandwich." (Lots and lots and lots of nerd emojis)

"Oh, @Sequence, do you want to hear a great idea to get the sandwich and then share it? I have a great idea. We'll split it 55% to you, 45% to me. Sound agreeable?"