The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

116 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

For my case I bring in both Wit and @Shining Silhouette. Wit steals the sandwich back and Silhouette does other stuff. Meanwhile I critique you're grammar. "You used the wrong 'weather.' The one that fit the scenario was whether."

While you are wallowing in despair about being caught using improper spelling, I escape with the sandwich.

1 minute ago, ImportantQuestions said:

true

I didn't have the sandwich on that thread though. I keep it and escape. Also, see my preferred sandwich. It can't be stolen by anyone.

As Telrao said, the sandwich is everywhere and nowhere. Meanwhile, I ascend to shardhood for no reason whatsoever, becoming the shard of Randomness. I have a delightful dinner with Whimsy.

While I enjoy eating Sandwiches with Whimsy, I still want the original sandwich. I brainstorm ideas to steal the un-stealable sandwich. Suddenly, inspiration strikes!

Using my powers as the Shard of Randomness, I summon an exact clone of Wayne right in front of ImportantQuestions. The sandwich can't be stolen, but it can be traded for. The Wayne clone "trades" a -12 dollar bill for the sandwich, giving it to me!

18 hours ago, ImportantQuestions said:

For my case I bring in both Wit and @Shining Silhouette. Wit steals the sandwich back and Silhouette does other stuff. Meanwhile I critique you're grammar. "You used the wrong 'weather.' The one that fit the scenario was whether."

While you are wallowing in despair about being caught using improper spelling, I escape with the sandwich.

Confused and angry that everyone ignored the fact that Questions used “you’re” when he should have used “your”, I explode into a fit of rage, going into the avatar state and killing everyone. Then I take the sandwich from Wizard’s corpse and fly away. 

I wondered if anyone was going to notice that. Thanks for noticing it!!! That just made me happy.

I survive because I'm an immortal platypus. I still have the sandwich because Wizard never had it. Nerdy did. I steal the real one (instead of the sawdust decoy @AesSedai318 has) from his corpse and hop into my natural habitat, the nearby burned trees.

3 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

the sandwich, giving it to me!

Wayne didn't have the sandwich to give it to Wizard. I take my -12 dollar bill, the sandwich, and the Wayne clone's lucky hat (not the real Wayne's lucky hat, I would never do something so sacrilegious) and go down my secret escape tunnel in the burned tree. I fly away with Perry in the passenger's seat in his flying car and we share platypus jokes none of you would understand.

And how many times do I have to say it. I'm not a platypus, I'm an immortal platypus.

Edited by ImportantQuestions