ugh i don’t like this but i’m fine w voting arecher and i don’t really want to die again?

change my mind ig

edit: also there’s a chance i’m not around right after rollover, sry

edit 2: turtle is here!

Edited by Turtle

@Matrim's Dice yo Mat u look pretty v to me

u wan go on2 turtle w/ me? :eyes:

Ok, more seriously:

@Turtle @Ashbringer @Shining Silhouette - Thoughts on piling onto TUN? Wiz is a non-starter for me and I can't see any other train that would currently handle the solid Archer train. 

Am happy to hear if you have a counter-proposal or if you think I should hold my E!Archer credences but I'm kind of leaning V on him after the last exchange, or at least less willing to be gung-ho, despite being aware of the third box problem.

xino is here! still like Archer?

Edit: Pile? Don't trust TUN, don't like pile. Piles can be complicated. Will pile if Shining and Turtle pile methinks. Dont like ties more than dont like piles.

Edited by Ashbringer

3 minutes ago, Turtle said:

ugh i don’t like this but i’m fine w voting arecher and i don’t really want to die again?

So do you think Archer is Village or not?

Because if he's E, aren't you exposing yourself to potential death anyway?

10 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:
  • Archer (3): xinoehp512, The Wandering Wizard, The Bookwyrm
  • Turtle (3): Ashbringer, Shining Silhouette, Kasimir
  • The Unknown Order (1): JNV, Silho, Kas
  • The Bookwyrm (1): Turtle
  • The Wandering Wizard (1): The Unknown Novel
1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I'm fine with that! If @xinoehp512 votes Turtle I'll go back

ngl do you want to go back

i shouldn't have my hackles this raised by self-pres but turtle's self-pres makes me feel bad & idk if we have the numbers.

Edited by Kasimir

Just now, Turtle said:

bro what just happened

i don't want u to die maybe???

i def don't want archer to die

i don't want wiz to die

there is no one left viable i can think off based off who here we can get numbers for except TUN

Cycle Two: No Eyes

A few hours in, and there were already whisperings about Shades. Murmurs that eyes were watching them, from all directions. Vinnie knew better than anyone that Shades were real, but he wasn't about to be spooked by the fearful whimpers of his crew. He had his silver, and he had his wits. And he hadn't seen no eyes.

He sat on an upturned log, one leg crossed over the other, sharpening a stick with his blade. Many might have called it foolhardy to risk drawing blood, if his movements were to slip, but Vinnie was no amateur stick-carver. His motions were methodical and perfectly placed, carving away wood shavings to a point. When he was done, he'd discard the stick back onto the forest floor. He wasn't making it for any reason, save for fulfilling his current amusement.

"Crewleader?" a voice whispered, off to the left. Vinnie turned his head, pausing the carving. Silas Keen shuffled towards him. Vinnie hadn't been sure why the older man had joined the expedition, but he'd proven that he was more than his outward appearance would suggest.

"Yes?"

Keen licked his lips, seeming nervous. "Now, all of us folk know that you want to limit casualties, and that seems like a grand idea, when you think about it. But these are the Forests of Hell."

Vinnie's heart began to pound furiously, blood rushing to his ears. "What are you saying, Keen?" he said, sounding angrier than he intended. "What happened?"

"A mild scuffle, is all," Keen said quickly. The other crewmembers had been camped further down the trail than Vinnie was, as he liked his space for settling down for the night. "Something that bloke Mat Rims said, or did, I'm not really sure to be honest." The man scratched behind his ear. "A bit of blood was drawn, that's all."

"That's all?" Vinnie challenged. "That's a pretty large all." He wished Keen would just spit it out.

"Shades got him," Keen said simply. "Gale too, that marshmallow gal. She seemed happy as she went; said something about a commercial. But there won't be no commercial."

Vinnie grimaced. "And the shades?"

"The rest of us managed to scare them off with the silver between us," Keen continued. "Onyx got knocked unconscious, but it's nothing they won't recover from. All things considered, I think we got off easy." He said the words evenly, like a man who was used to death.

"Thank you, Silas," Vinnie said, dismissing him. The man wandered off in the direction of the others. Only seven others, now. He snapped the stick he'd been working on in frustration. "No more," he promised himself. "No more." Though something about the tone of the journey told him that was unlikely.

The Unknown Novel was executed! He was a Crewmember!

xinoehp512 was attacked, but survived!

Archer was killed! He was a Crewmember!

Vote Count:

• Archer (3): xinoehp512, The Bookwyrm, Turtle
  • The Unknown Order (6): JNV, Shining Silhouette, Archer, Kasimir, Ashbringer, The Wandering Wizard
  • The Wandering Wizard (1): The Unknown Novel

Cycle Two has begun, and will conclude in about 23.5 hours on Wednesday, November 9th, at 10am PST.

A few things to remember:

• Do not take the writeup as differentiating the kills, one way or the other. Kills are not differentiated.
  • You may create a single 1-on-1 PM this turn. It must include both myself and Devo.
  • There will be an execution this turn, with no vote minimum. Tied votes will be RNG'd.
  • One action is allotted per turn, to those with the ability to take one.
  • Failure to post will result in a 40% chance of death.
  • Failure to vote will also result in a 40% chance of death.
  • If a Shade is executed today, Violation will take effect.
  • Refer to the rules doc for any further questions, or let myself or Devo know.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @The Wandering Wizard - Jeffrey Jeffrey
  2. Archer - Gale - Crewmember
  3. @Kasimir - Silas Keen
  4. @Turtle - Old Ben
  5. The Unknown Novel - Mat Rims - Crewmember
  6. @The Bookwyrm - Wylir
  7. @Ashbringer - Not Sure Who
  8. @JNV - Jal
  9. @Shining Silhouette
  10. @xinoehp512 - Onyx