Heylo

Velvet

Heyo I'm Vell or Velvet. I've been reading the Cosmere for a while now, maybe not as long as some others but I would like to say pretty long, and I just discovered that this site existed. I love theories and I really want to become an established part of the community. 

7 hours ago, Velvet said:

Heyo I'm Vell or Velvet. I've been reading the Cosmere for a while now, maybe not as long as some others but I would like to say pretty long, and I just discovered that this site existed. I love theories and I really want to become an established part of the community. 

Welcome! Glad to have you here, and I look forward to seeing you around!

20 hours ago, Velvet said:

hiya! what was the first sanderson book you’ve read? also, are you interested in forum games or roleplaying? if not, what are you interested in on here? i can direct you to a bunch of threads where you could find what you’re looking for.