16 hours ago, Telrao said:

Mr Misting: Dude that chills in the corner with a top hat. Black, black hair, brown eyes. Age range: 18-20

Hmmm, that is sorta vaguely correct? The funny thing is I don't actually like wearing hats that much. You got 2/6 correct, though I certainly enjoy this description of me.

I am going to do more people:

The Halcyon Girl: I imagine Haly as like a short, five foot-ish girl who is around 13-16. Long brown hair, a big puffy coat and generally bursting with energy. 

Telrao: I just am thinking of Velma from Scooby doo but like 16-18 years old. With a lot of muffins.

13 hours ago, Ranryu said:

For some reason I picture @Thaidakar the Ghostblood as this one kid I go to school with who has curly brown hair and a mischievous expression.

I-

This is accurate.

EDIT: I must do something to celebrate this momentous moment of moments. I shall do an SU on it. (do SUs show up on the posts thing?)

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

2 hours ago, Ookla the Theoretical said:

I imagine you as medium height and with dark blue hair for some reason. 

...Can I ask why?

It's ironic because I'm always talking about how I see no point in dyeing hair.

...Dark blue is my favorite color, though...

If I was the same person with a different social apparatus surrounding my core, this might - might - in a very hypothetical and distant universe - be like me. But normally I'd never even think of dyeing my hair.

6 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

Telrao: I just am thinking of Velma from Scooby doo but like 16-18 years old. With a lot of muffins.

I literally had to google who Velma was (I know, it's a sin but I'm uneducated)

You got the general vibe right - the hair is wrong - and no glasses for me! But muffins... yes. ABSOLUTELY CORRECT >:D

Also, age range is correct. Not gonna give specifics, tho :P 

I see Calano as kinda tall, kinda lanky, smart kid to sits in the back of the room scribbling random story ideas in their notebook, while at the same time being a genius. I dunno... brown hair? Brown/ hazel eye vibes from dis man. 16-18 age range, again haha

Edited by Telrao

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

...Can I ask why?

It's ironic because I'm always talking about how I see no point in dyeing hair.

...Dark blue is my favorite color, though...

If I was the same person with a different social apparatus surrounding my core, this might - might - in a very hypothetical and distant universe - be like me. But normally I'd never even think of dyeing my hair.

I don't know why :lol: And I don't see you dying your hair, just having naturally dark blue hair *shrug* 

I also see no point it dying hair. I like my hair how it is lol.

On 11/21/2022 at 8:26 AM, Ookla the Kobold said:

Hmmm, that is sorta vaguely correct? The funny thing is I don't actually like wearing hats that much. You got 2/6 correct, though I certainly enjoy this description of me.

I am going to do more people:

The Halcyon Girl: I imagine Haly as like a short, five foot-ish girl who is around 13-16. Long brown hair, a big puffy coat and generally bursting with energy. 

Well, I’m not short, and my hair is wavy blonde. But I THINK I have a lot of energy, and I have a sort of puffy coat!

Ummmm. I honestly just imagine people by their prof pics. I imagine Infinite Insanity as blonde (maybe short hair?), always smiling, always wearing bright colors.

Not at all! CHILDRENS LIKE BLOWING THINGS UP! In fact, I should dress up as a smol child and hold a smol child PARTY! We can BLOW UP STUFF! And make DRAGONS! 

However, I rarely wear pink/purple. I do, however, wear my very faded fleece-lined ripped denim dragon-killer jacket a lot (Is just a worn out Levi’s from my dad, but it’s the best). 

Help me organize the party!

1 minute ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

However, I rarely wear pink/purple. I do, however, wear my very faded fleece-lined ripped denim dragon-killer jacket a lot (Is just a worn out Levi’s from my dad, but it’s the best). 

I'm positive I imagine that because of your profile picture.