On 11/25/2022 at 0:17 PM, Ookla the Ta'veren said:

Ok this is kinda weird, but I don’t imagine how y’all’s would look, I imagine how a conversation irl would be. Is that just me?

Sometimes I imagine what a conversation with y'all in real life would be like. But not a lot.

Not sure how exactly this is working, but imma do the person above me...

@Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff i imagine you with the same hairstyle as the silhouette in your pfp, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and i imagine you as always sort of twirling and dancing around for some reason. Must be your lively personality :D

Edited by Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 9:04 AM, Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat said:

Not sure how exactly this is working, but imma do the person above me...

@Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff i imagine you with the same hairstyle as the silhouette in your pfp, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and i imagine you as always sort of twirling and dancing around for some reason. Must be your lively personality :D

I wish I had that hairstyle! My hair doesn’t reach my feet tho :( 

I am very crazy irl if I have somebody I know around me, but it’s not usually dance/twirl. When I’m alone though… 

I SHOULD dance and twirl more often. Thank you for the idea.

@Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat I imagine you as… hmm. I’m not sure. Your pfp, I guess. Given time to think, I’d probably form a mental picture, but unfortunately, it would probably look the same as all my mental pictures.

Edited by Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

@Ookla the Pencil Taxi...I imagine you as blonde (probably because of a past PFP), perhaps 15-17 age, and being energetic.

@Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff....I imagine you with brown hair, somewhere in 15-16 (but to the younger end of that) and being even more energetic. And the kind of person that people think is weird, but you care not. In fact, you want them to think you're weird.

@Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat...You're hard to imagine In Real Life. My entire assumption of who you are as a person comes from your activity on the Shard...and I don't quite know how to translate that into a mental image of someone.

I suspect you're a very interesting and fun person to be around, though.

@Ookla the Quark You're also hard to peg. Your PFP comes to mind whenever I try to imagine you.

I'm pretty sure you're older than the rest of us, though.

...Whatever you look like, you might have a shadow in your close vicinity...whether that's in the mirror or out of it.

And that's all the people who've posted recently.

This totally isn't because I want to know how people imagine me.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

@Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff....I imagine you with brown hair, somewhere in 15-16 (but to the younger end of that) and being even more energetic. And the kind of person that people think is weird, but you care not. In fact, you want them to think you're weird.

Wow. I’m very impressed. The personality stuff was spot on! 

I imagine you as a dark haired guy who smiles a lot, but is kind of quiet unless he feels comfortable around the people he’s with. Also, you have good taste in words.

7 hours ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

@Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat...You're hard to imagine In Real Life. My entire assumption of who you are as a person comes from your activity on the Shard...and I don't quite know how to translate that into a mental image of someone.

I suspect you're a very interesting and fun person to be around, though. 

Please tell me if you ever imagine how i look, as i am very curious now lol

Honestly, I just kind of imagine everyone as their profile pictures. So like, @Ookla the Floofy is a fluffy cat, and @Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff is a girl that looks something like that silhouette suggests. And @Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat is Szeth... facepalming. I don't know.

Is it normal to imagine the faces and real appearance of people online? Am I just weird? Probably.

Is this something that I should be actively trying to discern?

How come no one can imagine what i look like?????

Edit: Ok, shardbuddy time. One of you at least must have imagined what i look like. @Elf of Ooklas @Ookla the Crow @Ookla the Theoretical

1 hour ago, Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat said:

How come no one can imagine what i look like?????

Edit: Ok, shardbuddy time. One of you at least must have imagined what i look like. @Elf of Ooklas @Ookla the Crow @Ookla the Theoretical

lol! :lol: I picture you in like a collared shirt or jacket probably because that's what Szeth is wearing in your pfp. Brownish hair, not long but not really short either. Mid height I guess? And I still picture you with that book or pencil. The book is probably something from TRC or the Dreamer Trilogy

1 hour ago, Ookla the Crow said:

you posted one. you had the mlg glasses on, the super pixely ones, and a black mask. i believe your shirt was also gray...?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhh i remeber now

this one:

Spoiler

i totally forgot i did that lol, that was a jumpscare to see someone say they'd seen a pic of me

(i'll probably take the pic down in a bit)