19 minutes ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

Yeah. Chaos isn't really that scary. If you're contacted by him and quoted by him at the same time, it's absolutely terrifying.

I would know-

He's scary, but way less scary than we like to pretend. It is fun to pretend, but he's a nerd like the rest of us.

I’ve never really interacted with him, but I did see him for a second at Dragonsteel. It’s very fun to pretend that he’s a scary person, but he’s usually very polite, if frank, with his asking people not to ping him.

11 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

I’ve never really interacted with him, but I did see him for a second at Dragonsteel. It’s very fun to pretend that he’s a scary person, but he’s usually very polite, if frank, with his asking people not to ping him.

Yeah. In my interactions with him, he's always been a great guy. And, well, if you watch/listen to Shardcast... it's a mite harder to pretend he's some kinda scary guy.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

Yeah. In my interactions with him, he's always been a great guy. And, well, if you watch/listen to Shardcast... it's a mite harder to pretend he's some kinda scary guy.

Watch me

I have the ability to be scared of anything and everything 

I still see Chaos as his profile pic, even though I watched Shardcast. I hear his posts in his voice though. Don't ask me.

Anyway, may I request being imagined?

Edit: here are a few imaginations for the last posters here.

Zddie: somewhat short, with a hoodie and often a big smile on your face. I wouldn’t have thought of you having pink hair by myself, but it fits you too well so it's there too.

Thaidakar: mid height, brown hair, in the 15-16 age range, mischevious smile.

Re-edit: didn't mean to type Zddie for Eddie, but I find it a little bit funny so it stays.

Edited by Ookla the Dreamer
Added imaginations

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Dreamer said:

I still see Chaos as his profile pic, even though I watched Shardcast. I hear his posts in his voice though. Don't ask me.

Anyway, may I request being imagined?

I imagine you as a giant eye reflecting your pfp. Which is weird, but...not the weirdest way I imagine people.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

I imagine you as a giant eye reflecting your pfp. Which is weird, but...not the weirdest way I imagine people.

Absolutely perfect. I shall now be a small image of A'Tuin floating in the air.

The Turtle moves! (Through the subway)

Spoiler

Please excuse the complete insanity this morning. I have my final round of exams today, and I have to let the stress out in some way.

Edited by Ookla the Dreamer

9 hours ago, Ookla the Dreamer said:

Please excuse the complete insanity this morning. I have my final round of exams today, and I have to let the stress out in some way.

Good luck!

Currently, I envision Ookla the Black Sock as a black sock, 'cause I don't really know anybody around here yet and that's all I've got to go off of. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

@SmilingPanda19

Hide contents

d8cSkzOMEWGhJ3G0PVYb--1--jcqyo.jpg.d8ba0dadf7ffcbc4597e6325acdd2ba7.jpg

NAHHHH DAWG- 

NAHHHH

I got the nerdy rectangle glasses with a dull red frame, I wear hoodies or overalls all the time. I GOT THEM B O O T S -

Not to mention my hair color is a medium brown with like natural highlights and gold edged brown eyes.  AND BRO MY EYEBROWS ARE NOT THAT SHARP- XDDD

10 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

NAHHHH DAWG- 

NAHHHH

I got the nerdy rectangle glasses with a dull red frame, I wear hoodies or overalls all the time. I GOT THEM B O O T S -

Not to mention my hair color is a medium brown with like natural highlights and gold edged brown eyes.  AND BRO MY EYEBROWS ARE NOT THAT SHARP- XDDD

*HUGS*

I never said it would be good :P 

Low key, EXACTLY how I imagined @Lightweaver2:

Spoiler

FhmMqGMOxXP0tiqpJJpL--1--wek9r.jpg.95a7de23d9177b5e486c40981fb7d999.jpg

Edited by Just-A-Stick

16 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

@Just-A-Stick you should do @Little j

OOH! YES! 

@Little j

Spoiler

vzHVtNcb6F0v6xUIJUl1--1--7wsmp.jpg.a7c08130e51be43fa0a9fdd47940ed4a.jpg