40 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

You remind me of someone I knew, so I'd say you're pretty young, short (sorry), wear glasses, have short hair (maybe even dyed hair?), and talk a lot :lol:. I'm guessing you're an artist, not as good at math, but amazing at creative writing. You probably also spend a lot of time online. I feel like you collect things as well.

22 hours ago, The Honorable One said:

AHHHH
I feel like I'm being stalked- (joking)
this is insanely accurate
define "pretty young"
i'm somewhat short- correction-  just looked it up, and apparently i'm tall for my age? yeah
yes to glasses
how short would you say is short for hair?
I do have some of my hair dyed! its pink and pinkish-orange
I talk a lot and sometimes I interrupt people but it's never on purpose
am an artist!! I have an art threaddddd
I hate math lol, but there is some kinds of math that I kind of like to do, but only because I already know what I'm doing lol
I do a lot of creative writing as well, mainly slam poetry
I spend lots of time online, mainly on discord and here lol
I collect lots of things! mainly pop tabs, tiny bowls/spoons/anything involving like, eating utensils, tiny trinkets, especially elephants because I like to give the to my mom, also anything involving frogs, along with anything I can put up on my walls :P

I'm scared with how accurate you were though lol

1 hour ago, Aeternum said:

You seem like a bookworm (aren't we all?) :lol: Do you wear glasses? You seem tall as well. I feel like you'd play D&D or a lot of video games.

I am tall, but I don't wear glasses. I think D&D is cool but never got very far into it. I play decent amount of minecraft though.

21 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

Let’s see… Really tall, generally is a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy, but sometimes just isn’t in the mood, grayish eyes, sandy blonde hair, a few freckles, and medium hair length.

About half of that is right.

3 hours ago, shortcake said:

you give off Hamilton vibes but I cant really describe your appearance because then everything just goes poof

Interesting.

2 hours ago, Aeternum said:

Tall, you seem like the quieter type & are online a lot. Play a lot of video games? I don't really know much haha.

I'm not tall, but I am quiet (mostly) and yeah, I guess I'm online a lot.

2 hours ago, shortcake said:

AHHHH
I feel like I'm being stalked- (joking)
this is insanely accurate
define "pretty young"
i'm somewhat short- correction-  just looked it up, and apparently i'm tall for my age? yeah
yes to glasses
how short would you say is short for hair?
I do have some of my hair dyed! its pink and pinkish-orange
I talk a lot and sometimes I interrupt people but it's never on purpose
am an artist!! I have an art threaddddd
I hate math lol, but there is some kinds of math that I kind of like to do, but only because I already know what I'm doing lol
I do a lot of creative writing as well, mainly slam poetry
I spend lots of time online, mainly on discord and here lol
I collect lots of things! mainly pop tabs, tiny bowls/spoons/anything involving like, eating utensils, tiny trinkets, especially elephants because I like to give the to my mom, also anything involving frogs, along with anything I can put up on my walls :P

I'm scared with how accurate you were though lol

I honestly know like nothing about you (I think I knew you like frogs based off of a SU of yours I read) haha. But you seemed similar to someone I knew.

Pretty young to me is 13-15 range, but I could see you as 16. I might be way off with this estimate, I'm not sure.

I figure specifically you're between 5' and 5'5.

Short hair is probably like... not quite to the point where it falls to your collarbone? Like you can't put it in a ponytail kind of short. I have an image in my head and I don't know how to explain it.

I will admit, I thought you'd have green or blue dyed hair. Pink / pink-orange is cool!

You also do seem like a Discord kid :lol: I feel like you'd be the type to never check your pings as well, and have 1k+ pings waiting for you.

2 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

I am tall, but I don't wear glasses. I think D&D is cool but never got very far into it. I play decent amount of minecraft though.

Me too! I'm not very good, though. Also - 200 posts! Yay!

Edited by TheFrugalWizard

3 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I'm very curious. Especially with the new crowd lol.

What do y'all think I look like? 

Ummm...

Sandy blonde with blue eyes. You're very pale (sorry lol). You wear green shirts a lot. You actually like jeans because you're just crazy like that, but you do wear dark, comfortable hoodies and tennis shoes with short socks. You're pretty quiet most of the time but love to talk around your friends. (you also seem like a band kid, but maybe not. are you?)

14 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Why is that constantly mentioned around Thaid? Also I have no clue 

As Shorty said, it’s an inside joke between me and Panda. Long story short, we had two characters in an to who were throwing insults at each other, but they were getting progressively sillier. Then it arrived on socks. Thus, the sock thing was born

On 3/28/2024 at 5:36 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I'm very curious. Especially with the new crowd lol.

What do y'all think I look like? 

Glass’s description of the clothes is the same as mine for you, but I think you have light brown/dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

I’m actually really curious what y’all imagine me like. Do tell… 

3 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Glass’s description of the clothes is the same as mine for you, but I think you have light brown/dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

I’m actually really curious what y’all imagine me like. Do tell… 

ok i think your about 18 with darker hair but not black, very athletic. with a little bit of curl to your hair. with a more formal way of talking when you talk. and i think you have either brown or green eyes. 

what do all of you think that i looks like?

33 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

ok i think your about 18 with darker hair but not black, very athletic. with a little bit of curl to your hair. with a more formal way of talking when you talk. and i think you have either brown or green eyes. 

Blue t-shirt. Messy brown or ginger hair. Likes to cackle a lot. Maybe eats the souls of the innocent. Has a dog. Likes tacos and ice cream. Together maybe? Dislikes glasses but wears contacts. Used to be a Roblox kid. Likes Brandon Sanderson books. 

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

GUYS!!! WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE FOR REAL????

😱

I see you as a short girl with curly/wavy dirty blonde hair that goes halfway down your back

super blue eyes

that's about it lol

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

😱

About 5’3”, your hair is straight and dark brown except you have part of it peek-a-boo dyed bright purple. You generally dress in sweatpants and quippy graphic tees, and your socks always have cute designs on them. Your eyes are deep brown, but they shimmer in the light. 

On 3/22/2024 at 1:03 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Glasses.

Tall.

Dark-ish hair.

Nose in a science, fantasy, sci fi or space book at all times.

All of this is scarily accurate but it's just vague enough that it feels like it wouldn't be too hard to guess.

Right?

...Right?

51 minutes ago, Kajsa said:

About 5’3”, your hair is straight and dark brown except you have part of it peek-a-boo dyed bright purple. You generally dress in sweatpants and quippy graphic tees, and your socks always have cute designs on them. Your eyes are deep brown, but they shimmer in the light. 

Hehehhe Nope!

Except I have some purple :D 

1 hour ago, shortcake said:

I see you as a short girl with curly/wavy dirty blonde hair that goes halfway down your back

super blue eyes

that's about it lol

Nooooope!!

16 hours ago, strmblsd said:

15 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Blue t-shirt. Messy brown or ginger hair. Likes to cackle a lot. Maybe eats the souls of the innocent. Has a dog. Likes tacos and ice cream. Together maybe? Dislikes glasses but wears contacts. Used to be a Roblox kid. Likes Brandon Sanderson books. 

Both of these have some true parts

Spoiler

I don’t wear glasses and I played Roblox like 3 times when I was younger, and like 3 years ago I started playing a bit more but maybe like once every 2 weeks or so? Sometimes with more frequency if friends of mine were online. I do like to cackle a lot and I had a dog. Also Tacos and Ice Cream are great separately, so they’d probably be great in the same meal, but not together as in an ice cream taco (unless the taco was made entirely of sweet things)

and with the Brandon Sanderson books, the fact that I’m listening to Warbreaker as I type this should say something

On 4/2/2024 at 6:17 PM, Just-A-Stick said:

😱

About 5’6”, with long brown and purple hair (I cheated, muahaha) with brown eyes (I cheated again *another evil cackle*) and glasses. Wears jeans and hoodies, you typically keep your hair down and you wear normal shoes, as opposed to boots or similar stuff. You probably always have at least one book with you (digital or physical) and you have a clear phone case with stickers in the back.

What do you think I look like?