2 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Ewe'd better do it soon, because we're running out of puns for shearI'm having way too much fun right now you guys

I don't know if I lamb able to come up with another one...

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Do me.

Someone.

Brown hair, right around the top of your ears in length. 15-17, 5'7". Kinda tan but not really.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

Been a while on here .. how do you guys imagine me rn?

*rubs hands together*

okay, you're a jeans guy, you don't like cowboy boots, you have dirty blonde hair on the darker side, a few freckles in summer, you get fairly tan, you wear sneakers most of the time, you have a black backpack and you need glasses but you hate wearing them, you are not a cat person, but someone is allergic to animal fur so you only have a fish, but you've always dreamed of having a dog. You have a Greek-style nose and your hair comes a tiny bit lower than the top of your ears. You like lemon popsicles.

:D 

@strmblsd

Edited by Anguished_One

28 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

*rubs hands together*

okay, you're a jeans guy, you don't like cowboy boots, you have dirty blonde hair on the darker side, a few freckles in summer, you get fairly tan, you wear sneakers most of the time, you have a black backpack and you need glasses but you hate wearing them, you are not a cat person, but someone is allergic to animal fur so you only have a fish, but you've always dreamed of having a dog. You have a Greek-style nose and your hair comes a tiny bit lower than the top of your ears. You like lemon popsicles.

:D 

@strmblsd

Some stuff was close first yes I am a jeans guy. I don't like cowboy boots.i have brown hair. I wear slip on vans.i get a little tan. I do have freckles. Black backpack yeah and I have glasses but don't wear them. I hate cats but do have a dog.. idk about nose. My hair length is right tho.. and I like popsicles in general.

Ok how I imagine you is.. long black or dark brown hair with glasses.. quiet unless around the right people.. your room is usually lights off but clean and neat.. about 5'6" likes hoodies and sweatpants.. wears headphones sometimes but not when around people. You just wear normal shoes nothing fancy .. maybe running shoes. And you don't like sour candy

Just now, Through The Living Glass said:

You have really, really thick glasses. And wavy brown hair.

Only one of my lenses is super thick. And it's not even that thick.

But yes, my hair is brown and kind of wavy when it's too long. But I just got a haircut so it's not anymore.

I think you've got the vibe though.

13 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Only one of my lenses is super thick. And it's not even that thick.

But yes, my hair is brown and kind of wavy when it's too long. But I just got a haircut so it's not anymore.

I think you've got the vibe though.

Well, your username is The Bookwyrm... 😆

Edited by Through The Living Glass