5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Yeah. Mine is funny because Cin made it after I stole Cacophony's desk one day, so it's...sorta me :) 

:P Thanks Elan, glad I'm that weird.

I imagine you as Elend, because I once typed that instead of Elan and so now you're Elend in my mind.

You and being know each other irl?

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Why?

Well, at least for me, you can only talk about books for so long, and like we're both parts of completely different friend groups, so we don't even see each other that often. So it's like...a human that you can talk about books with once every couple months. I don't know, maybe it's different because I knew him before either of us knew the shard existed? 

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Well, at least for me, you can only talk about books for so long, and like we're both parts of completely different friend groups, so we don't even see each other that often. So it's like...a human that you can talk about books with once every couple months. I don't know, maybe it's different because I knew him before either of us knew the shard existed? 

Cool. I only have one shard irl friend. And I brought them to the shard

33 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Yeah. Mine is funny because Cin made it after I stole Cacophony's desk one day, so it's...sorta me :) 

:P Thanks Elan, glad I'm that weird.

I imagine you as Elend, because I once typed that instead of Elan and so now you're Elend in my mind.

wish I was as attractive as he is. :P

@shortcake for me I don't have a mental image of you, just a general vibe. I imagine you as a shorter person (granted, coming from me short doesn't mean much) in a hat that causes all kinds of fun things to happen, the one that encourages people to participate in group activities, regardless of how chaotic they are. 

18 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

@shortcake for me I don't have a mental image of you, just a general vibe. I imagine you as a shorter person (granted, coming from me short doesn't mean much) in a hat that causes all kinds of fun things to happen, the one that encourages people to participate in group activities, regardless of how chaotic they are. 

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Oh @shortcake!! I almost forgot!! You’re also holding like 7 chocolate cupcakes with pastel frosting!!

that's glorioussssssss

Cash, i can't remember if i did you already or not-

I always imagined @Thaidakar the Ghostblood as the IPad kid with glasses in the corner reading a book. He’d probably be wearing sweat pants too…. With flip flops… and a baseball hat-

Edited by SmilingPanda19

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I always imagined @Thaidakar the Ghostblood as the IPad kid with glasses in the corner reading a book. He’d probably be wearing sweat pants too…. With flip flops… and a baseball hat-

Ooh! Panda I imagine you as…a tiny lil person with brown and teal hair almost as long as you are tall, and like the one who sits quietly at the back of class until halfway through the year and then you make a really snarky comment and everyone is suddenly afraid of you for the rest of eternity. 

Oh, and you have a little bird that just sits on your shoulder and everyone is too scared to mention it so they just kinda…pretend it isn’t there.

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Ooh! Panda I imagine you as…a tiny lil person with brown and teal hair almost as long as you are tall, and like the one who sits quietly at the back of class until halfway through the year and then you make a really snarky comment and everyone is suddenly afraid of you for the rest of eternity. 

Oh, and you have a little bird that just sits on your shoulder and everyone is too scared to mention it so they just kinda…pretend it isn’t there.

Kinda correct. I mean I’m s h o r t. My hair is brown, dark brown, and I want to dye my hair but stupid school. I have shoulder length hair. I do sit quietly most of the time, unless I’m next to my friend. If I’m next to my friend I’m playing a chess match in the back of the classroom and kicking them under the desks. I do make snarky comments sometimes, like this kid in my grade sounds like his name should be on the periodic table-

anyways. Kiiiiind of correct. Oh- and if I brought a bird home my mother might kill me. She has three rules. 

1. No murder, murdering, swearing, or murder. 
2. If the dog wouldn’t eat it then neither should you. 
3. Birds, snakes, reptiles, and rodents of unusual size (or usual size) are not permitted or they may be chucked off the back porch.

41 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

That's fairly accurate, though I don't own an iPad and I don't have glasses.

I imagine you kinda like a combination of two or three girls I know. I imagine you with green eyes, dark frizzy hair tied up in a bun (idk), and like one of those people who wear striped shirts and overalls. Oh, and with glasses.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

That's fairly accurate, though I don't own an iPad and I don't have glasses.

I imagine you kinda like a combination of two or three girls I know. I imagine you with green eyes, dark frizzy hair tied up in a bun (idk), and like one of those people who wear striped shirts and overalls. Oh, and with glasses.

I'm curious how you imagine me.

I imagine you as a trenchcoat wearing Sherlock Holmes that always has an ulterior motive.