2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

That's fairly accurate, though I don't own an iPad and I don't have glasses.

I imagine you kinda like a combination of two or three girls I know. I imagine you with green eyes, dark frizzy hair tied up in a bun (idk), and like one of those people who wear striped shirts and overalls. Oh, and with glasses.

XDDDD I have brown eyes, dark brown straight hair in a messy bun, (I wish my hair was curly) I need to find some overalls to wear, I want to try wearing them. I also don't wear glasses, which is surprising because both my parents need them. Maybe in the future I will need them. 

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

I'm curious how you imagine me.

I imagine you as a trenchcoat wearing Sherlock Holmes that always has an ulterior motive. 

How'd you know-

I’m pretty new to the Shard, so I haven’t interacted with a lot of people, and I imagine most people like their profile picture, but @Edema Rue shortish with brown shoulder-length hair, glasses, and freckles, @SmilingPanda19 with black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes, @Ancient Elantrian with short dirty brown hair, freckles, and green eyes, and @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ with reddish-brown hair and not much else.

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42
Added another person.

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I’m pretty new to the Shard, so I haven’t interacted with a lot of people, and I imagine most people like their profile picture, but @Edema Rue shortish with brown shoulder-length hair, glasses, and freckles, @SmilingPanda19 with black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes, @Ancient Elantrian with short dirty brown hair, freckles, and green eyes.

Oooh...not quite accurate but y'know I like it! 

I honestly picture you as the color red. You are the living embodiment of the color red, and that's really the only was I can describe whatever it is my brain is imagining.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

I honestly picture you as the color red. You are the living embodiment of the color red, and that's really the only was I can describe whatever it is my brain is imagining.

I (think it was you) that had the green pfp, right?

I thought that was a cabinet of some sort I have no Idea why but now I just imagine you as the person in your pfp. I couldn't tell you why...

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

That’s…also not quite accurate, and not what I was expecting, but now I kind of wish I was the living embodiment of the color red.

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

I'm curious how you imagine me.

I imagine you as a trenchcoat wearing Sherlock Holmes that always has an ulterior motive. 

Hmm... I honestly don't know. If I do wind up imagining you for some reason, I'll let you know.

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

XDDDD I have brown eyes, dark brown straight hair in a messy bun, (I wish my hair was curly) I need to find some overalls to wear, I want to try wearing them. I also don't wear glasses, which is surprising because both my parents need them. Maybe in the future I will need them. 

How'd you know-

lel. Never trust your mind's image of people-

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

I (think it was you) that had the green pfp, right?

I thought that was a cabinet of some sort I have no Idea why but now I just imagine you as the person in your pfp. I couldn't tell you why...

I mean...everyone has green pfp's at some point, mine was a green and black dragon with a star until I changed it. 

The person in my pfp is me according to Cin :) 

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

That’s…also not quite accurate, and not what I was expecting, but now I kind of wish I was the living embodiment of the color red.

We'll just pretend you are!!

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Never trust your mind's image of people-

Seriously, don't. In my mind you're part Paul Atreides, part Spiderman, and part glowing sock.

Edited by Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Seriously, don't. In my mind you're part Paul Atreides, part Spiderman, and part glowing sock.

Part... Spiderman? Where'd that come from?

Though, the Atreides and glowing sock part are awesome. Always good to have people thinking you look like Timothee Chalamet-

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Though, the Atreides and glowing sock part are awesome. Always good to have people thinking you look like Timothee Chalamet-

Why did I immediately get the Minecraft crafting recipe of Glow ink sac+leather boots in my mind

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I think it came from the banner on your profile??

Just a image of you looking like Pete the Sock man, except your names Mr. Black Sock popped into my head XDDDD

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ahhhhh... that's right... When I finally watch Across the Spiderverse, I'll change it to something either for Dune 2 or Loki s2.

Loki has another season? 

Spoiler

I don't know If I'm the only one who thought S1 was bad.

16 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I’m pretty new to the Shard, so I haven’t interacted with a lot of people, and I imagine most people like their profile picture, but @Edema Rue shortish with brown shoulder-length hair, glasses, and freckles, @SmilingPanda19 with black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes, @Ancient Elantrian with short dirty brown hair, freckles, and green eyes, and @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ with reddish-brown hair and not much else.

Not wrong, though it’s more sand hair, and… well my eye color is a popular subject of debate.

You should’ve seen when I was BALD. Or when my hair went down to my shoulders. Those were some good times.

Loki has another season? 

Hide contents

I don't know If I'm the only one who thought S1 was bad.

... you thought- *dies inside*

*breaths in and breaths out* don't murder someone you don't know. don't murder someone you don't know. Don't mur-

Just now, Aeoryi said:

I liked the personality but not the concept.

well... that's fair...

Just now, Experience said:

Now I'm curious.

How do y'all imagine me?

That one tall guy with short, but not in a buzzed sort of way, brown hair, a smile frequently on your face, blue eyes. Was thinking of you in a suit since you were on your mission and I often thought about that when you were brought up.

22 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Uhh… no… not quite right. Why red though? And I picture @Thaidakar the Ghostblood exactly as his old pfp.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Now I'm curious.

How do y'all imagine me?

Okay so y'know how Jedi Raven was the living embodiment of the color red?

You're the living embodiment of the color pink. The color of your pfp. And you're very pointy.

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Uhh… no… not quite right. Why red though? And I picture @Thaidakar the Ghostblood exactly as his old pfp.

The Paul Atreides one that looks like parchment or the one with the angry scholar wearing glasses?

That one tall guy with short, but not in a buzzed sort of way, brown hair, a smile frequently on your face, blue eyes. Was thinking of you in a suit since you were on your mission and I often thought about that when you were brought up.

I am kinda tall. I don't have super short hair anymore lol. dirty bolnd, so brownish hair. smile, depends. eyes, brown. suit...not so much anymore lol

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Originally? Youngish girl, dirty blond, etc.

Now? Old. Like, 21. Brown long hair. You’re wearing a red suit.

uhmmm...gurl? xD

almost 20. brown hair, but not like...long long lol

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Okay so y'know how Jedi Raven was the living embodiment of the color red?

You're the living embodiment of the color pink. The color of your pfp. And you're very pointy.

uhm.

pink is my fav color...

idek what pointy is supposed to mean xD

I imagine you as one of those really epic quartz crystals that have been growing for ages and look really cool. It must be because of the pfp

uhm

yes im not a hooman