15 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

@Cash67, I honestly see you as a shy, younger boy with brown hair who always wears the same aquamarine hoodie and orange socks, and everyone's too scared to ask about them.

...wow my mind does weird things when I don't sleep.

Dang y’all must have encountered me pre pandemic…. I do own an aquamarine hoodie and for a solid two years I just wore that thing everywhere. 

I do want the Official Awake Aes Sedai Visualization (TM) later tho. 

13 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

@Aes Sedai I imagine you as... uh, Rayvyn actually, to be honest. Short black hair, cloak. Dark eyes.

Shallan: Leeli. You give off so many Leeli vibes but appearance-wise I imagine you with blonde wavy hair and blueish hazel eyes. You have a really pretty smile and you always try to be optimistic. I think that you’re short too. You give off short-person vibes in the best way possible.

Edited by Cinnamon

@The Wandering Wizard I see you with dark brown hair that's kinda messy, blue eyes and a mischievous grin. For some reason you're either wearing a dark blue shirt and blue jeans OR adventuring gear with a big, dark blue cloak with silver trim and a really cool hood :P 

Edited by Telrao

4 hours ago, Telrao said:

@The Wandering Wizard I see you with dark brown hair that's kinda messy, blue eyes and a mischievous grin. For some reason you're either wearing a dark blue shirt and blue jeans OR adventuring gear with a big, dark blue cloak with silver trim and a really cool hood :P 

Are you stalking me o.O :P

It's mostly accurate and that is close to what I wear most times. :P

I wish I had a hood like that...I do make capes out of blankets sometimes. 

I imagine you as a slightly shorter than average girl, who always gets a grin on her face when cats are mentions and you have short light brown hair.

9 hours ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

@Aes Sedai I imagine you as... uh, Rayvyn actually, to be honest. Short black hair, cloak. Dark eyes.

That's amazing, thank you :P. I wish I could get away with wearing a cloak everywhere.

@The Wandering Wizard, have you seen veggie tales? Specifically the Jonah and the whale one? I see you as one of the little peas who's always smacking people with fish. 

11 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Are you stalking me o.O :P

It's mostly accurate and that is close to what I wear most times. :P

I wish I had a hood like that...I do make capes out of blankets sometimes. 

I imagine you as a slightly shorter than average girl, who always gets a grin on her face when cats are mentions and you have short light brown hair.

maybe :P 

Got the slightly shorter - grin's definitely right :D Whenever a cat is mentioned you either get me squealing (quietly) or grinning widely. Short-ish? I'm a blondie - but it's almost light brown :P 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

So i'm kinda curious, last time i asked on here literally no one could picture what i looked like lol. Has anyone formed a mental image of me since then?

Still no. :lol:. Normally I just associate names with profiles. The green on yours threw me off for a second. I'll try to guess though. UUUUUHHH. Brown hair, brown eyes and light skin. B). Perfect right. 

Spoiler

Lol I honestly don't have a guess though. Maybe someone else will do better.

2 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

So i'm kinda curious, last time i asked on here literally no one could picture what i looked like lol. Has anyone formed a mental image of me since then?

Is it bad if I imagine you as like...a vaguely human shaped white blob? Because that's honestly the best my brain can do :P

What about me?

23 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Yes I do! It’s weirdly specific so be warned. Okay, so in my mind you are about 15 and have slightly longer than shoulder length dark brown hair that’s silky and has a bit of a wave to it. Your eyes are hazel-y golden brown and you have a couple little freckles on your face but not many.

Also in my mind you are wearing an over sized pj shirt with a ghost phrog on it, pj shorts, socks and are mid sock slide down a hallway singing into a hairbrush like a microphone.

im sorry lol 

23 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Yeah I think you’re shorter with hair that’s constantly kept in a ponytail/up so the chaos can flourish. Very bouncy and bubbly personality wise, but not in a bad way. 

Im throwing the question back at you tho @Szeth's Facepalm

Edited by Cash67

On 5/2/2023 at 10:25 PM, Lord Gregorio said:

Still no. :lol:. Normally I just associate names with profiles. The green on yours threw me off for a second. I'll try to guess though. UUUUUHHH. Brown hair, brown eyes and light skin. B). Perfect right. 

Reveal hidden contents

Lol I honestly don't have a guess though. Maybe someone else will do better.

Lol. I'm caucasian as heck but wrong on the other accounts :P

On 5/2/2023 at 10:54 PM, Edema Ruh said:

Is it bad if I imagine you as like...a vaguely human shaped white blob? Because that's honestly the best my brain can do :P

What about me?

I imagine you as... a cat for some reason? Maybe it was your pfp, but when i think "edmah ruh" or "aes sedai" all i can think of is a tabby cat lol.

11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes I do! It’s weirdly specific so be warned. Okay, so in my mind you are about 15 and have slightly longer than shoulder length dark brown hair that’s silky and has a bit of a wave to it. Your eyes are hazel-y golden brown and you have a couple little freckles on your face but not many.

Also in my mind you are wearing an over sized pj shirt with a ghost phrog on it, pj shorts, socks and are mid sock slide down a hallway singing into a hairbrush like a microphone.

im sorry lol 

That is actually the best thing i've ever heard, thank you so much. My hair is really light brown/dark blonde, sort of golden-y, and my eyes are greenish hazel, but everything else is pretty accurate! Including the pjs and the hairbrush as a microphone :lol:

I sorta imagine you with a dark brown pixie cut, freckles, and overalls. Also you have a fluffy pen and a little blue notebook/sketchbook.

11 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Yeah I think you’re shorter with hair that’s constantly kept in a ponytail/up so the chaos can flourish. Very bouncy and bubbly personality wise, but not in a bad way. 

Im throwing the question back at you tho @Szeth's Facepalm

I'M NOT SHORT

sorry i'm a little sensitive about this lmao. I am EXACTLY median height for my age. In fact, i am actually a half inch taller than median height. SO THERE. And yeah it's usually in a ponytail XD i am always bouncing and tapping my fingers and stuff (90% sure i have adhd that has gone untreated bcuz i'm homeschooled and my parents aren't big on that sort of thing yayyy (sarcastic)) and i do enjoy talking :D

You... full disclosure i imagine you as a platypus. The second image that comes to mind is short black hair, freckles, blue/green eyes, average height. Kind of like percy jackson lol. And you have a really cool looking watch.

34 minutes ago, The Last Fæ said:

Okay, I'll join. @Argenti, I see you as a reclusive hoodie wearing 15 year old, I also sense glasses.

Close you got the hoodies and glasses right, but not quite reclusive, I speak to quite a few people (mostly in school).

3 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Close you got the hoodies and glasses right, but not quite reclusive, I speak to quite a few people (mostly in school).

You remind me to almost every detail of a person I know (who needs to be on the shard more, but they are so reclusive they won't even message here). Even your choice of profile picture matches some of there's. I also persuaded them onto reading Terry Pratchett, I kind of maybe thought you were them in disguise.

May I know what you think I look like?

Edited by The Last Fæ

7 minutes ago, The Last Fæ said:

You remind me to almost every detail of a person I know (who needs to be on the shard more, but they are so reclusive they won't even message here). Even your choice of profile picture matches some of there's.

May I know what you think I look like?

I basically imagine Tress with chickens, maybe with blue eyes instead of green, probably around 16?

Oh yeah, you use other pronouns what are they?

Edited by Argenti

Just now, Argenti said:

I basically imagine Tress with chickens, maybe with blue eyes instead of green, probably around 16?

The age is wrong but not by a massive amount, Yet to get to Tress of the Emerald Sea (did a bit of research, very similar) the eye color is entirely correct.