F-tin’s the best

Koloss17

42 minutes ago, Walter The Moral said:
  Hide contents

Do we know that Hoid can get Spren off of Roshar?

Cosmere spoilers:

Spoiler

He did, he still has powers in TLM, confirmed by WoB, so he had to took Design with him:

Spoiler

Questioner

If Hoid were to leave the Rosharan system, would that kill his spren? And would he still be able to use his Radiant powers?

Brandon Sanderson

As currently understood by the mechanics of the cosmere, he would just not be able to leave without breaking the bond to that spren. Breaking that bond wouldn’t necessarily kill the spren, but he would not be able to leave with the spren. You have seen him off-world post-Stormlight Five. So I’ll leave that to you. But he is trying to figure out how that would not necessarily have to be that way.

Dragonsteel 2022 (Nov. 14, 2022)

Spoiler

Matias_Leibo

Are the Coinshots that helped Steris with getting people out of the flood zone, and who seemed rather concerned with whether she was following the law, actually Skybreakers?

Brandon Sanderson

Ah, hehehehehe. So, we'll just leave that one. So, how about this. At this point in continuity, a Skybreaker could not easily get off of Roshar. In fact, by this point in continuity, I believe (you can't hold me to this one too much) the only Radiant who's managed to get off of Roshar and maintain powers is Hoid. I believe that's the case. Hoid is weird. He also has lots of knowledge. He used a specific method to get... yeah, anyway.

Don't hold me to that, but I think by this point he is the first to get out of system. Off-world doesn't really count because you can go to Braize or Ashyn. 

YouTube Spoiler Stream 5 (Dec. 2, 2022)

16 minutes ago, Underwater_Worldhopper said:

That's actually a really well-deduced argument. this is why we need you on here, Alder

Thank you. Now I see the value of F-electrum, a bit of determination would help me reread posts from a few last days. Maybe I should start "F-electrum appreciation corner"?

17 minutes ago, Underwater_Worldhopper said:

We've been busy >:)

I saw this. I hope you regain your... copper soon.

Thank you. Now I see the value of F-electrum, a bit of determination would help me reread posts from a few last days. Maybe I should start "F-electrum appreciation corner"?

Ḩ̵̏͋̆̏̈̾̈́͝Ȩ̴̡̧̡̯͖͉͇̹͍̝̙͈̩̘̈̌̒Ř̷͚̙͕̜͑͑̋͑̏̆̈́Ę̴̗͓̹͙̻͇̻̥̣̠̱̱̦̜̈́̎͛̐Ŝ̸̢̺̪̯͚̲̹̜̐̾̀̀̏̽̕ͅỸ̸̨͚̑̀̄̇̈͑̄͛̚͘

NOTHING BUT F-TIN DESERVES APPRECIATION.

A THOUSAND MAGNIFIED SENSES, TIN BECOMES YOUR VASSAL. YOURS BECOMES TIN, SENSES MAGINFY THOUSANDS.

-Ketek about the application of F-Tin, composed by The Underwater Worldhopper, Truthless of the F-Tin Cult.

I saw this. I hope you regain your... copper soon.

Never, so long as I have my F-Tin :D

12 hours ago, Underwater_Worldhopper said:

Ḩ̵̏͋̆̏̈̾̈́͝Ȩ̴̡̧̡̯͖͉͇̹͍̝̙͈̩̘̈̌̒Ř̷͚̙͕̜͑͑̋͑̏̆̈́Ę̴̗͓̹͙̻͇̻̥̣̠̱̱̦̜̈́̎͛̐Ŝ̸̢̺̪̯͚̲̹̜̐̾̀̀̏̽̕ͅỸ̸̨͚̑̀̄̇̈͑̄͛̚͘

A THOUSAND MAGNIFIED SENSES, TIN BECOMES YOUR VASSAL. YOURS BECOMES TIN, SENSES MAGINFY THOUSANDS.

-Ketek about the application of F-Tin, composed by The Underwater Worldhopper, Truthless of the F-Tin Cult.

Heresy? ME? You're the one that spams some weird things like "ketek". What is this abomination? That's heresy! At least write in High Imperial you heretic!

"Wasing the wanting of praizing the tin for hasing the knowing of speaking wasing the best, wasing the wanting the besting of tin, notting wasing to hasing above the tin."

9 hours ago, alder24 said:

"Wasing the wanting of praizing the tin for hasing the knowing of speaking wasing the best, wasing the wanting the besting of tin, notting wasing to hasing above the tin."

WASING HEARING THE WHERE WAS GOING, TINNEREYE GOING WAS WHERE THE HEARING WAS

-Ketek what wasing the composing by the Hoppe' o' The Water, Toother of the Tinnereye Zealers.

L̴̨̮̎Ȯ̶̝͔́,̵̯̼̈́͆ ̴̬̃A̴̙͎̽̑N̵̘̭͒D̷̤̓̐ ̴̧̝̚L̴̝͔̊E̵̮̠͋̐T̶͈̃ ̷̬͗Ȋ̵̙T̶͖̊̕ ̶̡͙̒̋B̶̰̺̊͒Ë̴̦́̎ ̷͙̉̂Ḵ̷͌̇N̵̾ͅO̵̬̹͐Ẁ̵̺̱̈́N̷̮̲͆ ̴̻͂̓T̴̺̙̚͝H̵͓͘A̷̪̟͝T̶͖͐̇ ̶̣̌̕T̸̛̬͆H̸̰̄͐Ë̷͍́ ̶̤̃͜W̷̨̬͊̅Ȯ̶̢̭̕R̵͈͓̈L̵̯͂D̶͉̯̍H̶͎̀̅O̷̗͗P̶̬̋P̷̙̐̇Ẹ̶̈̏R̴̲̯̚'̶̮͆S̶̪̽͘ ̸̥̻͋̇Ļ̷̱̕͝O̴͔̓Y̸͇̕͝Å̴̖̈́L̵̫͋T̴̖͑̓Ẏ̵͚ ̸͖̣̒T̴̯͉̅͂Ȍ̵̢̙͊ ̷̡̛͖̂Ṱ̸̔͝H̶̟͔̄͝Ȅ̷̢͓̀ ̵̞̭̎Ć̶͈̇U̷͉̙͑L̸͚̦͊͑T̵͓̣͌ ̷͍̪͊Ẇ̷̩̽A̷̰̯͑͐S̴͙̩̉ ̴̨̫͋̚N̷̡̞̈́E̶̼̝͛V̶̜̋̇E̷̹̠͊͌Ř̴͖͓ ̵̘̏̇Q̴̼̓Ü̶͉E̸̖̪͒͗S̸̢̽Ṫ̴̠͜I̸̧͉̾̉Ó̵̜̈N̶̺̯̚A̴̜̕B̷͇̺̀̈́Ļ̴̃̍Ê̷̘̈́

On 6/7/2023 at 7:02 PM, Underwater_Worldhopper said:

Issing the wanting of making the bright. Not the wanting of having the wind having the only of shine. Hasing the crowning of wind, but needing the having of subjects. Having the joy of you, but not the needing the have of stop. Issing of Having the love of shine notting of  wind is yes of you. Issing the wanting of spreading the bright, not of having the more. Winding is high, but notting the just.

Translation

Spoiler

Let me make things clear. I don’t want to have only F-Tin be the acceptable feruchemantic metal. I want it to be the best, or at least the most versatile, but without anything to compare it to, there’s no real point. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but cultists can still enjoy other feruchemantic metals, and even have a favorite that isn’t F-Tin. They just need to advocate for the rise of F-Tin and share the awesomeness with others.

and @Channelknight Fadran, let me know if I screwed up any grammar rules ;). I have of course added some stuff to my translation, but that’s because the slang can only give so much clarity :P.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

yeesh, I haven't tried translating high imperial in awhile...

Spoiler

Whellll ya better rusting start! You’re my High Imperial teacher, and I still need your guidance!

*sigh*

Let me make things clear. I don’t want to have only F-Tin be the acceptable feruchemantic metal. I want it to be the best, or at least the most versatile, but without anything to compare it to, there’s no real point. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but cultists can still enjoy other feruchemantic metals, and even have a favorite that isn’t F-Tin. They just need to advocate for the rise of F-Tin and share the awesomeness with others.

Wasing the want of nipping the clear. Notting the want of wind the shining only. Wasing the want of winding the shine, but wasing the need of liking. Having the joy of nips; notting the want of nips notting the saying their say. Wanting the brighting the spread.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

*sigh*

Wasing the want of nipping the clear. Notting the want of wind the shining only. Wasing the want of winding the shine, but wasing the need of liking. Having the joy of nips; notting the want of nips notting the saying their say. Wanting the brighting the spread.

Ah, the nips! Notting the knowing of know! Thaaaaaank you!!

9 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

*sigh*

Rusts. Wasing the want of knowing the doing. Having the envy. 

9 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Issing the wanting of making the bright. Not the wanting of having the wind having the only of shine. Hasing the crowning of wind, but needing the having of subjects. Having the joy of you, but not the needing the have of stop. Issing of Having the love of shine notting of  wind is yes of you. Issing the wanting of spreading the bright, not of having the more. Winding is high, but notting the just.

Translation

Hide contents

and @Channelknight Fadran, let me know if I screwed up any grammar rules ;). I have of course added some stuff to my translation, but that’s because the slang can only give so much clarity :P.

Having the surprise. Notting the having the zeal of the lord. Having the less of it. Wasing the putting into wanting the place of Hoppe. Having the clear now. Having the knowing of doing the cult. Having the wanting of knowing the wind. Notting the having of changing of liking the nip. Wasing the having of loving the spark. Notting the having of sharing the spark with the wind. Having the nodding of it. Nowing the saying of knowing.

Translation:

Spoiler

That's surprising. The Overlord is less zealous. The Underwater Worldhopper was put into his place. It's clear now. I understand the message of the cult. I want to know more about it. I don't have to change which metal is my favorite. I can love my F-zinc and don't have to share the love with F-tin. I can accept that. Now you're talking in the language I can understand you.

Wasing the what of having the doing. Notting the wanting of oppening the Pandora box. Notting the wanting of truring the nip into doing like this. Notting the knowing of doing the wasing good, wasing the hard of it. Wanting the doing of it. Having the fun.

Translation:

Spoiler

What have I done? I didn't want to open the Pandora box and turn this topic into High Imperial. However I don't know High Imperial that well, it's hard. But I want to continue doing it more. It's fun.

Edited by alder24

Wasing the wanting of the knowing of this. Having the notting of the clear. Wanting the knowing of what issing the happen. Making a thread of the new for the learning? Wanting the thread for the liking of the F-Tin.

Possible translation (My High Imperial is not the best)

Spoiler

I want to know High Imperial. I am quite confused. I want to know what is happening! Should we make a new thread for learning High Imperial? We need this thread to appreciate F-Tin in all its glory.

36 minutes ago, Walter The Moral said:

Wasing the wanting of the knowing of this. Having the notting of the clear. Wanting the knowing of what issing the happen. Making a thread of the new for the learning? Wanting the thread for the liking of the F-Tin.

Possible translation (My High Imperial is not the best)

Reveal hidden contents

I want to know High Imperial. I am quite confused. I want to know what is happening! Should we make a new thread for learning High Imperial? We need this thread to appreciate F-Tin in all its glory.

Welllll, @Channelknight Fadran had a little school going, but it has long since withered away. Perhaps a revival is in order? 

Wow. Lots of posts to read. And I didn't even need F-electrum. Hopefully this reply doesn't die like last time I had a long response like this.

On 5/23/2023 at 9:01 AM, Underwater_Worldhopper said:

I think it is Harmonium for the All-Metalmind given the Primer Cubes, but that's a head canon more than anything.

Trellium definitely stores an attribute in Feruchemy, we just don't know what. What if its pain? Not the sense of pain (though you could still do that with F-Tin), but actual pain itself? So that when you tap it, you just feel pain?

I'm not so sure. Both burning shardmetals and sharspikes spikes are universal, so I doubt that shardminds can actually be made, and I'd expect that if they can, anyone can.

On 5/28/2023 at 7:49 AM, alder24 said:

Because the WoB said "anything" I'm inclined to believe that all attributes could be stored there, including all god metals combinations. Which is a ridiculous number if you think about it (there is more than 10^19729 possible metal combinations per https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/95797-the-ultimate-metal-count/ or something like that - in short A LOT - a metalmind that can store "anything" could store everything that all those near infinite number of metals can store.)

There was a minor error in my calculation that I'll fix in a bit, but theres also the stuff we have to add to it.

On 5/28/2023 at 8:34 AM, Underwater_Worldhopper said:

But if you dried your hands properly first, and then kept them cool so they didn't sweat?

Would Harmonium and Lerasium's Alloy have a new set of A-/F-/H-effects? Harmonium and Atium? All three?

Can't you just use your fingernail?

Possibly. I personally expect there to be overlap between powers due to the number of powers required if all are separate. Also, I don't believe shard metals are "feruchemically" viable. (They're not really allomantically viable either, it's a separate magic. Also see above.)

On 5/28/2023 at 9:24 AM, alder24 said:

Yes, but what attribute is all atributes?

I don't agree. Don't go there with me. I'm not discussing this again.

There are conflicting WoBs on that matter. One said anybody should be able to burn god metals, another said connection to that type of investiture is required, or that Honorblades/Shardblade aren't easily burnable by Mistborn etc. There are likely some limitations on that. 

Feruchemist were able to use Atium-electrum alloy, so yes, they can use pure god metals for sure.

Can you? You would be sweating a bit just by touching it. I doubt that's possible. It's very risky even if possible. Just by knowing you can lose your hand you'll be stressing out more and sweating more.

It could be that there is one that simply stores everything at once at the same rate. It might even be something like "existence" or "being."

Can you like something for me the see the original discussion>

There has definetly been more discussion on this since this post, so this isn't a direct reply, but I personally expected that connection is only required to recognize it's a shard metal on the metaphysical side. If you can get around that, perhaps by knowledge, you don't need conection. Assuming it isn't a retcon, or based on identity, both of which I actually like more than my initial position.

I disagree. See the 1st and last quotes and replies.

Cartiladge?

On 5/28/2023 at 3:32 PM, cometaryorbit said:

50ish does imply that Brandon isn't thinking of alien Shards' god metal alloys though.

16 normal + atium + lerasium + 16 alloys of each = 50. 51 with harmonium, 52 with trellium. Kind of implies Brandon isn't counting harmonium or trellium alloys, maybe harmonium alloying doesn't work right (it splits the harmonium or something?)...

Even if higher shard metals or shard alloys are un-alloyable, that still puts it at (16 shards)(16 metals)(17+ alloys) + (16 base metals) + (16 shard metals). That already over triple that, and one reason I think duplicate powers are likely.

On 6/1/2023 at 2:25 PM, Underwater_Worldhopper said:

Yes, but that argument doesn't hold either. What's the shape of speed? The shape of wakefulness? Beyond F-Pewter, which I could maybe see an argument about the shape, you're really just taking a concept and converting it into Investiture, temporarily depriving you of it. Where the actual transition/insertion of Investiture into the Metalmind is concerned, the attribute is Investiture anyway.

That one always confuses me, because no other WoB says anything like that. I assume it's a mistake, but it makes so much sense, and it has so many interesting implications. I don't count it as canon myself (for now), but think of what it suggests. Would a Hemalurgist who spiked someone's spren bond not need Stormlight to Surgebind, since they have a direct line to Ruin's Investiture through the spikes, like how an Allomancer can access Preservation's Investiture through the metal.

Could be. I've always thought it's because the part of your Spiritweb that codes for Allomantic and Feruchemical powers don't affect you much physically, whereas regular human attributes are meant to affect you physically, so they mutate you far, far easier, simply by your Physical Aspect trying to emulate its Spiritual Aspect; Like scrambling you DNA in a way that makes an ear grow out of your thigh, or teeth instead of nails. Your idea has a lot of merit though.

Well, a Hemalurgic charge in a spike acts like an unstable radioactive particle, and Hemalurgic decay works basically like Half-life. With that in mind, a Hemalurgic charge would never run out in metal, even though it might weaken to the point of not giving you any power, so it's not the same thing as fading in the way Stormlight does in a Polestone. I think that would be enough to 'kill' a Hemalurgic charge. If the soul fragment somehow stays in the Polestone though (Don't know why or how this would ever happen but let's say it does), could you fashion a spike out of the crystal? Not even by changing the shape of the crystal, necessarily, but by inserting it into the body in the right place as it is?

But investiture isn't all the same. Sure, most of the stuff like Identity is going to be the same, but the connections, especially to various dimensions (of spacetime) and your body.

I think the first one I saw saying something like that was different. Could be wrong, its been awhile.

Both theories seem viable.

I personally think it is the same, but the spike never looses "containment" investiture that doesn't come from the donor, but rather Ruin.

On 6/2/2023 at 1:10 PM, Underwater_Worldhopper said:

Like I said before, I doubt a spike is "sticky". Metal isn't and never has been alive, so just as it would be hard to Awaken it, no remnant of a soul would want to stay in it. The only reason Hemalurgic charges remain in a spike is because of the Metal's nature as a focus for that magic system, as well as the fact that it mimics hal-life decay.

Also, in RoW, playing the plate nearly ejects the Voidlight from Raboniel's Gemheart, separately from making her soul "cringe". It also forces Voidlight out of multiple spheres, even when not directly touching. Just the sound is enough. The proper Anti-Tone should force out the soul fragment.
As for the Anti-Tone weapon, a single plate being played makes Raboniel's soul uncomfortable. That alone should make enemy soldiers perform worse, barring needing to replicate that volume everywhere on a battlefield. However, if a plate alone can make you uncomfortable, surely a loud enough burst of Anti-Tone could force your soul out. A gigantic speaker in the middle of a battlefield should kill those in a radius around it, maybe knock others out in a larger one, and make people on the outskirts squeamish.

That's true, but look at any given Half-Life scale with actual values on it, and even though it gets very close, it never actually touches down on 0. That's because, with each half-life, the rate at which it's going down gets smaller and smaller by 50%. That means that it'll never actually hit zero, but rather keep dividing by 2 in increasingly shrinking amounts infinitely. The same is true for Hemalurgy. Whether you ever end up with 0 radioactive material in real life or not, Brandon himself has said that a Hemalurgic spike will never run out of charge. The Investiture is constantly leaking out, the nature of the metal as the focus just keeps the soul stapled there.

I agree. The spike isn't sticky, but I'd say the containment investiture would be sticky, and so while the hemalurgic charge would be fleeting through the containment, the containment investiture, which is what doesn't go away via half life, would be sticky, and may not leave easily.

It would effect everyone on the battlefeild though, unless your facing scadrians. I suspect that roshar shall use this Era 3/4.

On 6/3/2023 at 4:27 PM, Underwater_Worldhopper said:

Also, you never answered a question I asked, one that I think is pretty interesting:

I'd love to get your opinion on it. Same to you, @alder24

I think my first post (not reply) was on this. Concensous seemed to be unknown, but likely, and not sure wether breaths grow in size, number, or both.

On 6/4/2023 at 3:10 AM, therunner said:

I think the Avatar would have to hold such a large portion of the power, and Invest it into the planet that they would effectively cease to be Avatar, and the Shard would just relocate to that planet, Avatar fully subsumed to the original Vessel.
Based on what we see in SA:

Hide contents

Investing into the planet/system is required for formation of full on Invested Art, as only know that Odium has become part of Rosharan system is Voidbinding coming into existence.

Most likely no, since all the other are immigrants from Yolen as far as we know. Hence their lineage dates back to before Shattering.
Their souls are most likely mix of all the Investitures.

Personally, I think only first generation of Scadrians had souls exclusive out of P+R Investiture, and the subsequent natural generations draw on others as well, though with a bit more Preservation than usual (similar to Nalthis and Breath).

One, Shards cannot create Investiture of other Shards (https://wob.coppermind.net/events/31/#e1710) and Divine Breath is a spliner (https://wob.coppermind.net/events/10/#e6539) so you cannot make it.
Two, you might create something that looks like a Breaths but is made out of Preservation Investiture, which would have most likely some impact on its function (since Endowment Investiture is kinda extra sticky, but can be easily given away) so it might end up not suitable for using in Awakening.

I disagree. To get a high-power magic system, it requires significant investing into the system. On Scadrial, it requires putting more in than other systems due to the lack of Adinalstic created matter and souls. However, that doesn't mean it requires a significant chunk of investiture to be in the avatar - there isn't a limit like 50% invested. It might cause the avatar to barely be able to do anything, but I doubt it, at that point it would start to create lower power forgery/aviar style magic. Also, while I believe that Shard + Avater > Shard > Avatar due to the extra ability to comprehend part of infinity the shard technically has access to.

Either immagrants or originally made in the system by Ado.

I disagree, as the investiture isn't really present in force. As worldhoppers settle, it will start to dilute, but I doubt it is that much of a dilutint.

I don't know that WoB says that so directly, and I feel like it's more likely to create hybrid breaths that work very similarly to breaths, the same way that hybrid lights work similarly to the individuals.

On 6/4/2023 at 7:56 AM, Underwater_Worldhopper said:

I don't know, I'd have thought that having generation after generation being born on a planet Invested by a specific Shard would eventually flush out their system with the Investiture of the Shard as they become increasingly Connected to it and the planet. Connection to a Shard is required for accessing a Magic system, after all.  Not to mention that they would be procreating with each other, and just by random chance some people would end up with more Investiture aligned with the resident Shard, which, combined with the influence of the Shard's ambient Investiture being concentrated on that planet, would result in people whose souls are, if not completely made up of the Shard's Investiture, then at least the majority of the soul would be. For worlds with no Shards on them, I they would be made up of all sixteen in random concentrations, like First of the Sun.

However, your idea of storing from one part of your body and tapping it into another simultaneously has merit. Someone has asked Brandon that before, and while he didn't dismiss it out of hand, he didn't confirm it was possible either, or at least that nobody was going to figure it out anytime soon. I think this is because it's possible, but it gets around the balance restriction on Feruchemy, and that bypasses one of Feruchemy's inherent limitations.

Shards can corrupt and coopt the Investiture of another Shard though. I only used the Divine Breath as an analog for what the Compounded Breath could become like, no Divine Breath is actually present. I was gunning for something that would end up looking exactly like what you describe 2 to be, a Breath with extra Preservation attached to it. It doesn't really matter if you can't Awaken with it, since my main objective with Compounded Breaths was to acheive Heightenings.

So, a Shard could grant you equivalent or greater amounts of Investiture than the physical Investiture you have on hand, but it would vary highly depending on your Connection to the Shard? Hmmm, you make a good point.

Cosmere Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

A Bondsmith could work for that, good idea.

Not bad, Primer Cubes could be a good analog for Soul Fabrials. What would happen if you put a Nahel Bond in a Polestone? For that matter, what would happen if you transferred the Nahel Bond into a Primer Cube? What about the regular soul pieces, like A-Steel, into a Primer Cube?

I think you could get a soul out with sufficient Raysium, especially if the attack is fatal, so you could extract the soul as the body fails.

Huh. I hadn't considered that you could create a Seon with regular raw Investiture. But I doubt you could, They're different from Spren in that they're made purely of Devoted Investiture, and there already is a Seon for each Aon, so making a new one would require a new Aon, which I don't think can happen. Beyond that, if Elantrians could just create more Seons, I think it would make Seons less special.

If they can be made though, I think you first need to acquire Purified Dor, then somehow separate it into Devotion and Dominion's essences. Once you're done, if you have enough Devoted Investiture, you could maybe 'make' a Seon, though I have no idea how you would manage that. If you could, you could probably make a Skaze with the leftover Dominating Investiture too.

Warbreaker Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

You could get Commandless Breaths through a botched Command, depending on how you word it and how you make it go wrong. It's possible you could simply Command them to be Commandless, which seems a bit counterintuitive but we've seen similar things in the Cosmere before. You could even Command them to return to you when burned or something. Regardless, I think it would work basically the same as Nicrosil Compounding as you said. I doubt it would ever work like that because, like you pointed out, it makes Compounding Breaths too easy, but aside from narrative reasons, I don't see why it can't be possible.

I don't think it would flush it that much. I'd say the majority on non-magical non-connection sections of the soul are still Adinalstic soup, but the magic and connections would shift towards the shard/s in the system, but not nearly enough for anything important to change.

That is frightening. I hope my players never read this...

I actually doubt preseration could corupt much investiture at all on purpose. Using pres based magic to corupt is different, and might be what happens when you burn breathminds.

I doubt it. There is no max on the amount of physical investiture you can have, but there is a cap on the connection you have with a shard.

On 6/4/2023 at 11:56 PM, therunner said:

I think we know too little about SR to be making too many statements honestly.
We know that all of SR is Investiture and Connection. Connection are most likely of Investiture as well. Investiture can be coded with Identity.

Yeah but my point was that two thing determine 'level' of someone with Invested art, innate power and skill.

Very True.

Technically also savant level.

On 6/9/2023 at 6:46 AM, Koloss17 said:

Welllll, @Channelknight Fadran had a little school going, but it has long since withered away. Perhaps a revival is in order? 

Perhaps a link?