The Plot to Murder Lord Ruler (SANTA!!!)

Telrao

1 hour ago, Ookla the Nerdy said:

"I start a feud between the reindeer, wormholes happen, infiltration team gets dropped off, we murder Santa, we escape. Easy peasy."

Evalyn nods. Then she shakes her head, "I'll join you on that reindeer early-infiltration recon mission. I don't do wormholes, so, that seems like the best option for me."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Evalyn nods. Then she shakes her head, "I'll join you on that reindeer early-infiltration recon mission. I don't do wormholes, so, that seems like the best option for me."

"Yeah, that seems reasonable. I can carry you in a week or so beforehand. Can you deal with the anti-air defenses while I'm flying?"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Nerdy said:

"Yeah, that seems reasonable. I can carry you in a week or so beforehand. Can you deal with the anti-air defenses while I'm flying?"

Evalyn smirks. "That'll be easy. I don't carry weapons specialized to that with me, but if you can hit me up with one, I can take care of it."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Evalyn smirks. "That'll be easy. I don't carry weapons specialized to that with me, but if you can hit me up with one, I can take care of it."

Nerdy turns to Telrao. "Do we have any handheld weapons capable of melting ground-to-air hemalurgic candy canes?"

@Ookla the Floofy

3 hours ago, Ookla the Nerdy said:

Nerdy turns to Telrao. "Do we have any handheld weapons capable of melting ground-to-air hemalurgic candy canes?"

"We don't need any weapons if you're sneaky. But I would suggest wearing these." Telrao hands Evalyn and Nerdy two strange black boxes with straps.

"These should push away any missiles coming towards you. Only activate them in an emergency." She points to a blue button on the side. "This'll turn the field on and off. It can affect things you're holding, so be careful when aiming guns."

Edited by Ookla the Floofy

What stuff have I missed out on since I expressed my interest?

...And what stuff have I missed out on since before I expressed my interest?

......Let me rephrase myself.

What is going on?

(Also I'm going to join with not one, not two, but three characters):

Spoiler

Kris:

Spoiler

Name: Kris

Species: Some kind of humanoid.

Description: I designed this guy to be somewhat nondescript but I'll probably change that eventually when (if) I  d r a w  him.

Abilities: He's an engineer, scholar, and all-around friendly guy.

Other: I randomly pictured him with glasses/goggles like Hanji from AoT has so yeah now that's a thing.

Vacity:

Spoiler

Name: Vacity

Species: A frickin inkling (I want to try to draw an inkling)

Description: A frickin inkling. I'll eventually (maybe)  d r a w  her later.

Abilities: She has ink guns and ink bombs and ink missiles and ink body and everything.

Other: Woomy!

Ynma:

Spoiler

Name: Ynma

Gender: Non-binary (do cis enbys exist? Llike, I know you can have weird birth glitches that make things amibguous, but like... isn't enby a "neither" rather than "both" thing? Whatever: they aren't human. No one cares).

Species: A hive mind megabrain sort of thing made of......... legos.

Description: A hive mind megabrain sort of thing made of......... legos.

Abilities: Can reconfigure themselves into whatever the heck they please. Y'know: like legos can do.

Other: Made in a freak accident in Santa's super-duper-quadruple secret lab. Unclear as to how they escaped.

So yes there they are.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

On 11/21/2022 at 4:27 PM, Ookla the Floofy said:

Telrao pulls a fully infused emerald broam from her pocket. "Don't ask." She hands it to Taxi and watches her carefully.

Pencil Taxi, after holding the infused broam and staring off into space for several minutes, starts and suddenly realizes she is holding it.* She sucks in its Light, then stares at the beanbag. She exhales the Light, then uses her hands, after handing the broam back to Telrao, uses her hands to sculpt the Light into the shape of the beanbag. She looks surprised she managed to do anything.

hehe I was in the car for a while, so Pencil Taxi "zoned out"

On 11/22/2022 at 11:39 PM, Ookla the Floofy said:

"We don't need any weapons if you're sneaky. But I would suggest wearing these." Telrao hands Evalyn and Nerdy two strange black boxes with straps.

"These should push away any missiles coming towards you. Only activate them in an emergency." She points to a blue button on the side. "This'll turn the field on and off. It can affect things you're holding, so be careful when aiming guns."

Evalyn nods, taking the box. "When do we leave?" She asks Nerdy.

@Ookla the Nerdy

46 minutes ago, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

Pencil Taxi, after holding the infused broam and staring off into space for several minutes, starts and suddenly realizes she is holding it.* She sucks in its Light, then stares at the beanbag. She exhales the Light, then uses her hands, after handing the broam back to Telrao, uses her hands to sculpt the Light into the shape of the beanbag. She looks surprised she managed to do anything.

“You sculpted the shape with your hands? That must be your personal focus method. I’ve read about them. You have a personal history with sculpture or pottery then, or a strong interest? How fascinating…” Shadow trailed off and started scribbling in yet another notebook she had produced from her pockets. “I am attempting to create the first modern comprehensive guide to the Orders and their abilities. This is something of a… research trip for me, although of course it is foremost an assassination mission. I am hoping to find some Willshapers among the elves - I am determined to get to the bottom of what their order is really like.”

She didn’t take a breath during her entire speech, which was far more than one usually heard from her.

On 11/21/2022 at 8:41 PM, Ookla the Crow said:

Evalyn looks Insanity up and down. "Better than yours. That knife in your sock is obvious as hell."

Insanity reaches down to knife in her sock. When had she put that there? She thinks through her memory and can't figure it out. 

Insanity pulls the knife out of her sock and sets it next to her. "So when are we actually going to start doing things instead of just planning?"

23 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Mr. Misting snorted. "Your ego is not hidden. You flaunt it around as if puffed up pride is some great thing."

Silho looked disgusted. "You mean you actually like that disgusting puffed up stuff?" he said with a grimace.

"Personally I like my pride nice and filled through, with a hint of bedazzlement"