The Plot to Murder Lord Ruler (SANTA!!!)

Telrao

Telrao rubbed her forehead. "O-kay. New members. Great. Come in, guys."

She turned to Evalyn and Mr Misting. "Alright. You two can go on the reconnaissance mission - remember, in and out. We need you both for the actual mission." She turned to Wizard. "Thank you for offering transportation - that will be extremely useful."

She turned to the French LEGO bricks. "These are your companions? What do they bring to the table?" Telrao waved her hand through the Inkling's subtitles. "Hum. Interesting."

@Ookla the [Redacted]

46 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

The inkling spoke. Her voice was muffled and gargled, like she was speaking through a mouthful of water. Even then the words she said weren’t intelligible in the slightest, coming out as a rough jumble of wobbly consonants.

Fortunately, she came with subtitles.

I like your hair! It’s pretty.

"Umm... Thank you." Insanity said. She was trying desperately to get her hair back to the color it was before. It wasn't really working though and just kept slowing shifting through all the colors.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Spoiler

I am capable of writing all forms of prose. Never let it be said that I don’t have range.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

The air shifted suddenly and Bookwyrm reappeared.

"Sorry about that," he said. "I just...Why is there an Inkling?"

More gargling.

Why wouldn’t there be?

1 hour ago, Ookla the Floofy said:

She turned to the French LEGO bricks. "These are your companions? What do they bring to the table?" Telrao waved her hand through the Inkling's subtitles. "Hum. Interesting."

@Ookla the [Redacted]

“Well, as you can see, I am very capable of… ehm, the sneak. Chris is a strategist and engineer, and Vacity est… well…”

The inkling brandished her entire arsenal of ink weapons.

Just now, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

More gargling.

Why wouldn’t there be?

"That-"

Bookwyrm paused.

"...Because-nevermind."

1 minute ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

The inkling brandished her entire arsenal of ink weapons.

"Okay, I know how incredibly effective those are on those from your world, but what about non...what's the word I'm looking for...what about non ink-based organisms?"

1 hour ago, Ookla the Floofy said:

Telrao rubbed her forehead. "O-kay. New members. Great. Come in, guys."

She turned to Evalyn and Mr Misting. "Alright. You two can go on the reconnaissance mission - remember, in and out. We need you both for the actual mission." She turned to Wizard. "Thank you for offering transportation - that will be extremely useful."

@Ookla the [Redacted]

Mr. Misting nodded. "When are we are to be leaving?"

51 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Evalyn walked over to Mr. Misting, picking him up and putting him on top of her head.

"Well, he's at the Maintenance Store in a week so... we have a week to prepare." She said

@Ookla the Kobold

"Indeed, one whole week. Hmm, I can see much better from up here."

1 hour ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

“How do you plan to break into his bunker?”

"Santa does not have just one bunker, Kris." She tapped the map of Santa's campus. "I have intimate knowledge of each and every building, bunker, and attic. We can break in under the guise of delivering materials, join the assembly line disguised as elves (well, I'm already an elf) and then make our way to Santa's private quarters under the guise of servants." She twirled a marker in her fingers. "It will be hard, but simple."

Just now, Ookla the Floofy said:

"Que puedes hacer?" Telrao throws a burrito to Brightlord Silho.

"Comer," he said, then dapperly ate the burrito. "En adición, I should be able to put on a show for the guards...you know, be confusing. I am very distracting," Silho grinned.

Anyone wanna RP the guards or whatever if it comes to that?

Telrao has final say of course