Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

3 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

This rabbit was a grin machine. “Let’s go back to camp so you can meet the boys.” She started in that direction.

When you say she started it that direction, are we assuming she gets there? Or is something going to happen?

1 minute ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

This rabbit was a grin machine. “Let’s go back to camp so you can meet the boys.” She started in that direction.

Upon noticing that Haly was going somewhere, Shark became very agitated. He ran to get ahead of Haly.

"Where are we going? Are we going back to camp to see the the boys? I want too see the boys! I want to see the camp! I want to eat marshmallows!"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

Making sure dear Shark didn’t have an objection to going. I’m like that.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Unknowing said:

Upon noticing that Haly was going somewhere, Shark became very agitated. He ran to get ahead of Haly.

"Where are we going? Are we going back to camp to see the the boys? I want too see the boys! I want to see the camp! I want to eat marshmallows!"

“Marshmallows at the camp,” Haly promised. They arrived and she flung an out her arms. “This is camp,” she announced. “That’s TAAron, Nameless, and Lerac. Everyone, meet Shark!”

Just now, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Marshmallows at the camp,” Haly promised. They arrived and she flung an out her arms. “This is camp,” she announced. “That’s TAAron, Nameless, and Lerac. Everyone, meet Shark!”

Upon seeing Haly, TAAron turned red and looked away. Lerac, on the other hand, was ecstatic.

"A rabbit!" He ran up to Shark. "Hello there! Your name is Shark?"

6 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

Shark ran into the camp and began sniffing everything. "This place smells strange." He noted. Then he began streaking around the camp, bumping his rabbit nose into everything. Occasionally he could be heard saying things such as, "What is this?" and "What dubiousness is over here?"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

Upon seeing Haly, TAAron turned red and looked away. Lerac, on the other hand, was ecstatic.

Finally, Shark stopped investigating the camp and stood on his hind legs to get a better look at whoever was talking to him. "Hi hi hi hi hi!" He said. "Are you the boys? The boys at the camp? The boys at the camp with the marshmallows?"

Edited by Ookla the Unknowing

1 minute ago, Ookla the Unknowing said:

Shark ran into the camp and began sniffing everything. "This place smells strange." He noted. Then Shark began streaking around the camp, bumping his rabbit nose into everything. Occasionally he could be heard saying things such as, "What is this?" and "What dubiousness is over here?"

Shark stood on his hind legs to get a better look at whoever was talking to him. "Hi hi hi hi hi!" He said. "Are you the boys? The boys at the camp? The boys at the camp with the marshmallows?"

Haly grinned. “Yes! Yes they are.” She dumped a large pile of marshmallows on the ground.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Unknowing said:

Shark ran into the camp and began sniffing everything. "This place smells strange." He noted. Then Shark began streaking around the camp, bumping his rabbit nose into everything. Occasionally he could be heard saying things such as, "What is this?" and "What dubiousness is over here?"

Shark stood on his hind legs to get a better look at whoever was talking to him. "Hi hi hi hi hi!" He said. "Are you the boys? The boys at the camp? The boys at the camp with the marshmallows?"

Lerac beamed. "I don't know about marshmallows, but I guess that's us. Where do you come from, friend?"

Haly grinned. “Yes! Yes they are.” She dumped a large pile of marshmallows on the ground.

"Ah. There they are." Lerac turned to Haly, the mischievous grin back on his face. 

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

Lerac beamed. "I don't know about marshmallows, but I guess that's us. Where do you come from, friend?"

"Ah. There they are." Lerac turned to Haly, the mischievous grin back on his face. 

Dread pooled in Haly’s stomach. She stepped forward with an anxious glance at TAAron. “What did you do?” She whispered.

Gotta go for now! Bye

Edited by Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

2 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

Dread pooled in Haly’s stomach. She stepped forward with an anxious glance at TAAron. “What did you do?” She whispered.

The grin widened. "Nothing that you should be worried about."

"I am from, I am from..." Shark stopped, looking confused. "I don't know. That's strange." Then he noticed Lerac's face.

"Why are you looking so spooky? Are you a ghost? Are you evil? Do I need to vanquish him with my ferocious rabbit strength?" Shark said, looking to Haly.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Unknowing said:

"I am from, I am from..." Shark stopped, looking confused. "I don't know. That's strange." Then he noticed Lerac's face.

"Why are you looking so spooky? Are you a ghost? Are you evil? Do I need to vanquish him with my ferocious rabbit strength?" Shark said, looking to Haly.

"Oh, calm yourself. Do you like carrots?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Unknowing said:

"Carrots? Do you have carrots too? I like carrots. Carrots are yummy." Shark continued bouncing. "Wait, you are very spooky. Are they evil carrots? Evil carrots that will kill me?"

Lerac laughed. "I'm not evil, and neither are my carrots." He dug his fingers into the dirt, concentrating. Suddenly, several small green plants grew up by his hand. Pulling each one out, he revealed half a dozen large carrots.

Just now, Ookla the Inverted said:

Lerac laughed. "I'm not evil, and neither are my carrots." He dug his fingers into the dirt, concentrating. Suddenly, several small green plants grew up by his hand. Pulling each one out, he revealed half a dozen large carrots.

"Ohh!" Shark screeched. "Magic carrots! Yummy magic carrots that come out of the ground!" Can I eat them?"

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Unknowing said:

"Ohh!" Shark screeched. "Magic carrots! Yummy magic carrots that come out of the ground!" Can I eat them?"

"Sure thing!" Lerac tossed Shark a few carrots. "I can grow pretty much anything you might find in a garden, actually."

6 hours ago, Ookla the Unknowing said:

Shark began devouring the carrots with gusto. After he was done eating, he flopped down and went to sleep.

"That was fast." Lerac poked the rabbit lightly. "What do we plan on doing with him?"

@Ookla the Obstinate @Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

On 12/10/2022 at 4:47 PM, Ookla the Inverted said:

The grin widened. "Nothing that you should be worried about."

That incited some amount of panic.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"That was fast." Lerac poked the rabbit lightly. "What do we plan on doing with him?"

@Ookla the Obstinate @Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

“He joins us, of course,” Haly replied, watching Lerac uncertainly. I shouldn’t have talked to him. That was a mistake.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

That incited some amount of panic.

“He joins us, of course,” Haly replied, watching Lerac uncertainly. I shouldn’t have talked to him. That was a mistake.

"Joins us? Is he a magical rabbit? I mean, other than the talking thing."

TAAron glanced over at Haly, looking embarrassed.

Just now, Ookla the Inverted said:

"Joins us? Is he a magical rabbit? I mean, other than the talking thing."

TAAron glanced over at Haly, looking embarrassed.

She shrugged in response to Lerac, breaking eye contact with TAAron and trying not to blush. It worked about as well as trying to save fantasy characters from untimely deaths. “I don’t know. But he’s ferocious and cute.”

She shrugged in response to Lerac, breaking eye contact with TAAron and trying not to blush. It worked about as well as trying to save fantasy characters from untimely deaths. “I don’t know. But he’s ferocious and cute.”

"Maybe we can just convince him that his enemies are carrots." He paused, looking at Haly furtively. "What's the problem?"

"Maybe we can just convince him that his enemies are carrots." He paused, looking at Haly furtively. "What's the problem?"

She shrugged again, casting an anxious glance at TAAron. “You told him, didn’t you?”