Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

24 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

"I stab the tower with this knife and draw a doorway."

From behind Nameless, Lerac laughed. "Really? That's hilarious! Well, go ahead then."

Edited by Ookla the Inverted

1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

From behind Nameless, Lerac laughed. "Really? That hilarious! Well, go ahead then."

Nameless shook his head, stabbing the knife into the tower and drawing a triangle the size of a doorway with a squiggly line through it. The triangle lights up before fading to reveal a chamber with several corridors leading away from it, glowing steam emanating from one of the walls.

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

Nameless shook his head, stabbing the knife into the tower and drawing a triangle the size of a doorway with a squiggly line through it. The triangle lights up before fading to reveal a chamber with several corridors leading away from it, glowing steam emanating from one of the walls.

Lerac whistled. "Wow. These people know how to set an atmosphere."

Looking apprehensive, TAAron asked, "So... who's going first?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

Nameless stepped in after him, wincing at the flash of light as he stepped through the doorway.

Should we wait for more people before we start, or do you think it'll be fine without for now?

2 hours ago, Ookla the Obstinate said:

Wynn followed behind.

As they entered, Tors spoke in Haly and Nameless' minds.

We're going in now? Okay. I've been trying to figure out where Malum is going.

@Ookla the Untitled

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

As they entered, Tors spoke in Haly and Nameless' minds.

We're going in now? Okay. I've been trying to figure out where Malum is going.

@Ookla the Untitled

Alright. Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully he doesn't try to get in our way while we're in the tower. If he does... I have something that might work against him. It should at least delay him while we get TAAron healed.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

Alright. Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully he doesn't try to get in our way while we're in the tower. If he does... I have something that might work against him. It should at least delay him while we get TAAron healed.

What do you have in mind?

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

What do you have in mind?

Tel'aran'rhiod, the World of Dreams. It's another parallel dimension, and it's supposed to be even harder to escape the tower in it than in the waking world. I can make a gateway to it, get Malum stuck in there. Even a god may have trouble.

Just now, Ookla the Untitled said:

Tel'aran'rhiod, the World of Dreams. It's another parallel dimension, and it's supposed to be even harder to escape the tower in it than in the waking world. I can make a gateway to it, get Malum stuck in there. Even a god may have trouble.

Interesting plan. By the way, do you know what's going on with Haly? She's practically buzzing.

Just now, Ookla the Inverted said:

Interesting plan. By the way, do you know what's going on with Haly? She's practically buzzing.

She and TAAron confessed their feelings for each other, I believe. Nameless glanced at Haly, feeling a pang of guilt. Storms. I haven't told her about the price one of us will have to pay. Is that wrong? If she knew, she'd probably insist on paying it herself.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

She and TAAron confessed their feelings for each other, I believe. Nameless glanced at Haly, feeling a pang of guilt. Storms. I haven't told her about the price one of us will have to pay. Is that wrong? If she knew, she'd probably insist on paying it herself.

Wynn looked at her surroundings.

"So how are we supposed to find our way?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

"Hm? Oh, I have no clue. Can your duel disk thing not navigate it?"

"Why would it be able to do that? It locates dimensional signals, not magical maps of mystical towers."

Nameless... why? She checked anyway. 

"It's reading high amounts of unidentified radiation from that direction," she gestured. "But I'm not sure if that helps us at all."

Just now, Ookla the Obstinate said:

"Why would it be able to do that? It locates dimensional signals, not magical maps of mystical towers."

Nameless... why? She checked anyway. 

"It's reading high amounts of unidentified radiation from that direction," she gestured. "But I'm not sure if that helps us at all."

"Huh. Neither am I."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

Oh, interesting. And... The price?

Tors then spoke to Wynn.

So how do you feel about... Haly and TAAron?