Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"I can't con- Wait, to rule?" TAAron was taken aback.

Lerac's eyes had also widened. "This is new."

Wynn rolled her eyes.

"Quit acting so surprised. You knew she was keeping secrets. If you look at the evidence, it wasn't actually that hard to tell."

:P:P

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Unknowing said:

"But if I am ferocious later, then I cannot help now!"

Haly handed him some marshmallows. “You could cuddle me,” she said hopefully. “That would be helpful.”

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"I can't con- Wait, to rule?" TAAron was taken aback.

Lerac's eyes had also widened. "This is new."

Sykel glanced up at the ceiling exasperatedly. “Did you tell them nothing?

Haly shrugged. “Why would it be important?”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Obstinate said:

Wynn rolled her eyes.

"Quit acting so surprised. You knew she was keeping secrets. If you look at the evidence, it wasn't actually that hard to tell."

"In case you haven't noticed, I've been pretty occupied. You know with the soul damage and..." He glanced at Haly and reddened slightly. "Everything else."

1 minute ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

Haly handed him some marshmallows. “You could cuddle me,” she said hopefully. “That would be helpful.”

Lerac grinned. "Not important? Tell me more, please!"

Just now, Ookla the Inverted said:

"In case you haven't noticed, I've been pretty occupied. You know with the soul damage and..." He glanced at Haly and reddened slightly. "Everything else."

Wynn rolled her eyes. Every last one of them... I sympathize with Sykel.

She felt the fragment stirring in the Shadow Realm. Why won't you just leave me alone? I can't deal with you right now.

“Youngest birth kid of Basilica, blah blah, changed birth name to traditional female heir name, blah blah, left to join the Balance Keepers, upset the balances by trying to save fantasy characters, and is now being watched by the UIW.” Sykel folded her arms. “Now Basilica needs her back.”

7 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

"I will cuddle very ferociously to help! I will eat yummy marshmallows! Where are the bad guys? Is the hurted guy okay?"

Just now, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Youngest birth kid of Basilica, blah blah, changed birth name to traditional female heir name, blah blah, left to join the Balance Keepers, upset the balances by trying to save fantasy characters, and is now being watched by the UIW.” Sykel folded her arms. “Now Basilica needs her back.”

"Fascinating."

TAAron, on the other hand, did not look nearly as happy. "So... are you going to go with her?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Unknowing said:

"I will cuddle very ferociously to help! I will eat yummy marshmallows! Where are the bad guys? Is the hurted guy okay?"

Haly sat down and picked Shark up. “Thanks, Shark. And… TAAron’s not okay right now, but he will be.” She cuddled him against her cheek.

"Fascinating."

TAAron, on the other hand, did not look nearly as happy. "So... are you going to go with her?"

Haly looked up. “I… don’t know. What do they need me for?”

Sykel’s lips tightened. “Grooming you for the throne, I bet.”

Yea she’s hiding something :) 

Haly sat down and picked Shark up. “Thanks, Shark. And… TAAron’s not okay right now, but he will be.” She cuddled him against her cheek.

Haly looked up. “I… don’t know. What do they need me for?”

Sykel’s lips tightened. “Grooming you for the throne, I bet.”

"You don't look very happy about that," Lerac remarked to Sykel.

"You don't look very happy about that," Lerac remarked to Sykel.

She shrugged. “I don’t get why it’s necessary. I’d rather go back to my life than have to come get her for a pointless exercise.” 

She will flip when she finds out.

Edited by Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

She shrugged. “I don’t get why it’s necessary. I’d rather go back to my life then have to come get her for it.” 

She will flip when she finds out.

Who is having that thought? Also, what are they referring to? Do I get to know?

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Obstinate said:

Aww bye :( 

"And that's all? You seemed unhappy about what Haly would be doing, not just that you happen to be here."

Sykel sighed. “You’re really annoying. You know that?”

“Just because you’re annoying doesn’t mean you’re right. Actually, it means the opposite.”

"Don't try and weasel out of it. You're hiding something, aren't you? There's know way you would tell me everything just like that." Lerac turned to Haly. "Get her to tell us!"

"Don't try and weasel out of it. You're hiding something, aren't you? There's know way you would tell me everything just like that." Lerac turned to Haly. "Get her to tell us!"

Haly looked up from petting Shark’s ears. “I gave up on that years ago. She’s sort of cagey.”

Sykel pulled out another dagger, and sharpened it, holding Lerac’s gaze. Thwock. Thwock. Thwock.

Haly looked up from petting Shark’s ears. “I gave up on that years ago. She’s sort of cagey.”

Sykel pulled out another dagger, and sharpened it, holding Lerac’s gaze. Thwock. Thwock. Thwock.

"Tell you what. If you tell us the truth about this thing, I won't bother you for the rest of the time we're in this tower."

“I know exactly what I told Haly,” Sykel growled. “Leave this alone.”

:blink:

"Never. I will keep pestering you about it until you tell me. Who knows? We could be in this tower for months."

"Never. I will keep pestering you about it until you tell me. Who knows? We could be in this tower for months."

“Yes. Yes we could be.” Sykel leaned against the wall, slipping her dagger back into her pocket, and watched casually down the corridor.