Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

She nodded, looked down at her feet, then looked up. “I don’t know what you want, and I… don’t know what I want. So this should—this will be good for me.” She managed a small smile. “Anyway, it’ll be good to see my family again.”

TAAron looked crestfallen. "Sounds good, I guess."

Just now, Ranryu said:

Attagirl Haly!

"Hey guys, could we move this conversation to a safer dimension. Perhaps one without space daemons that are trying to eat us!?"

Wynn felt great. That energy bath was exactly what she needed. Now she could actually use her Shadow Magic!

"Well, I think Haly is... leaving."

6 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Attagirl Haly!

"Hey guys, could we move this conversation to a safer dimension. Perhaps one without space daemons that are trying to eat us!?"

Wynn felt great. That energy bath was exactly what she needed. Now she could actually use her Shadow Magic!

“You realize you can’t come with us,” Sykel checked.

Edit: argue please! Many arguings! I don’t want to do a storyline all on my own…

*the things TAAron said*
”Yeah, I think so,” Haly said quietly. “Not much else to do.”

Edited by Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

5 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

Edit: argue please! Many arguings! I don’t want to do a storyline all on my own…

*the things TAAron said*
”Yeah, I think so,” Haly said quietly. “Not much else to do.”

"And I can't come with you?"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

"Ppft." Wynn smiled, energy almost rolling off her. "I'd like to see you try to stop me. I have a tracer on Haly. My duel runner can follow her to any dimension she goes."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

TAAron looked crestfallen. "Sounds good, I guess."

"Well, I think Haly is... leaving."

Wynn lowered her voice. "Don't worry. She's just confused, remember?"

"Hey, Spekkio, can you bring Lerac and Shark over? It'd be easier that way."

Spekkio nodded and the two suddenly appeared in front of everyone.

Just now, Ranryu said:

"Ppft." Wynn smiled, energy almost rolling off her. "I'd like to see you try to stop me. I have a tracer on Haly. My duel runner can follow her to any dimension she goes."

TAAron nodded. "...Right."

Lerac hit Wynn in the head with the hilt of his dagger. "You can't just leave me alone in a random dimension, dirt-face."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"And I can't come with you?"

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Sykel opened her mouth to argue, but caught a glimpse of Haly’s expression. I’ve never seen her look quite that deadly before. “Fine, you can come, but you—“ she pointed to TAAron— “stay out of sight. No Nolikan can know about you.”

”Why—“ 

“Because if they think for a second that you’re just leading him on, it’ll be death for us.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

Sykel opened her mouth to argue, but caught a glimpse of Haly’s expression. I’ve never seen her look quite that deadly before. “Fine, you can come, but you—“ she pointed to TAAron— “stay out of sight. No Nolikan can know about you.”

”Why—“ 

“Because if they think for a second that you’re just leading him on, it’ll be death for us.”

TAAron paled. "Death for you? Maybe I shouldn't. I... I..."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

TAAron nodded. "...Right."

Lerac hit Wynn in the head with the hilt of his dagger. "You can't just leave me alone in a random dimension, dirt-face."

Wynn stuck her tongue out at him. 

"I didn't leave you. You're here now, aren't you? Besides, you and Shark clearly needed some bonding time."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

”Why—“ 

"There we go! Now, who can I murder?" Wynn's shadow suddenly seemed to have more substance. "Don't worry, TAAron. I think Spekkio's helmet has the power of illusion. Right?"

"This is true. When wearing it, you will appear to be a harmless child."

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

"I didn't leave you. You're here now, aren't you? Besides, you and Shark clearly needed some bonding time."

"There we go! Now, who can I murder?" Wynn's shadow suddenly seemed to have more substance. "Don't worry, TAAron. I think Spekkio's helmet has the power of illusion. Right?"

Lerac just hit Wynn with the dagger again. "Next time it's point-first."

"Murder?" TAAron got even paler.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

TAAron paled. "Death for you? Maybe I shouldn't. I... I..."

“You’re coming,” Sykel snapped. “Just be careful. Everyone who’s coming, last chance, this is my only Permissive.”

”How’d you get one of those?”

”Essa.”

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

“Don’t murder anyone… yet. But… we could probably use your abilities in some way…”

I have idea/plan/thing/cosa

Just now, That1Cellist said:

“I am here! I am here!” Shark had no idea what was going on, but he was still definitely here. “Can I help? Can I? Why are the people ignoring me? Are we in the tower?”

CELLIST HI WE MISSED YOU!

“No,” Haly replied quietly. “We’re going to go to my homeworld.”

“You’re coming,” Sykel snapped. “Just be careful. Everyone who’s coming, last chance, this is my only Permissive.”

”How’d you get one of those?”

”Essa.”

“Don’t murder anyone… yet. But… we could probably use your abilities in some way…”

Okay, question. Should I have Malum come in and make everything way worse, or keep that until later?

"Okay... Let's go, then."

Edited by Ookla the Inverted

“Yes! I will help! I will eat that scary badguy because I am a ferocious bunny rabbit! That scary badguy is called Malum. I think his name is stupid. I will eat him.” Shark was very pleased with himself for saying this. “Are we going to Haly’s house? I like Haly. She gives me yummy marshmallows. Yummy marshmallows to eat!”

Spoiler

Ah man I keep forgetting to quote people.

Edited by That1Cellist

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

Lerac just hit Wynn with the dagger again. "Next time it's point-first."

"Murder?" TAAron got even paler.

"Ah, don't worry about it." Wynn said, rubbing her head. "I only ever murder people who deserve it."

9 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

"Most political problems can be solved with a well-placed murder"

Do tell.

Wynn dismissed her duel runner.

"Okay, how does this form of travel work?"

3 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"Ah, don't worry about it." Wynn said, rubbing her head. "I only ever murder people who deserve it."

"Most political problems can be solved with a well-placed murder"

Wynn dismissed her duel runner.

"Okay, how does this form of travel work?"

In the chat, I’ll tell.

Sykel produced a small glass ball. “You grab me. I ask somebody permission, and teleport to where they are.”

Just now, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

Sykel produced a small glass ball. “You grab me. I ask somebody permission, and teleport to where they are.”

"Wait give me a second." Wynn breathed in, and the energy emanating from her disappeared. "Don't want anyone getting zapped on accident."

Just now, That1Cellist said:

“Can I come? I want to see Haly’s house! Maybe it is made of marshmallows! Maybe I can eat some badguys!” Shark bounced eagerly.

“Yes, you can come. Touch me.”

STOP NINJAING ME

”And you?” Sykel turned to TAAron. “You’re coming?”

Edited by Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

“Yes, you can come. Touch me.”

STOP NINJAING ME

”And you?” Sykel turned to TAAron. “You’re coming?”

“Can I ride on your shoulder? I like being up high. I am a ferocious bunny rabbit, but we are not very tall.”

Spoiler

Sorry, I have to go now. I know I don’t contribute much. I’ll try to find some way for Shark to be useful.

Edited by That1Cellist