Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, Ranryu said:

The duel runner zipped right past Mitis, zooming off the balcony and plowing over the railing, shooting out into the air. The first thing Wynn saw was TAAron, falling from a great height for some reason. Wynn renegotiated the runner's momentum, and they smacked into TAAron at an angle. Hard, but not hard enough to kill.

Haly let go and dodged the runner, but her eye she widened when she saw... Lerac?

Mitis leaned back agains the wall, recovering from sending the signal.

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly let go and dodged the runner, but her eye she widened when she saw... Lerac?

Mitis leaned back agains the wall, recovering from sending the signal.

Lerac pulled TAAron onto the runner and healed him immediately. TAAron himself was dumbfounded. "Lerac... how?"

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He gasped as they ran into his, burning his pewter to keep from passing out. "What the..."

Wynn gave him a look as the runner landed with barely a bump, skidding and burning rubber as it slowed.

"Seriously TAAron, we're back for two seconds, and you're immediately in peril again? Is this some kind of attention issue?"

Wynn hopped out of the runner and waved to Haly.

"We're back! And just in the nick of time, it looks like."

Just now, Ranryu said:

Wynn gave him a look as the runner landed with barely a bump, skidding and burning rubber as it slowed.

"Seriously TAAron, we're back for two seconds, and you're immediately in peril again? Is this some kind of attention issue?"

Wynn hopped out of the runner and waved to Haly.

"We're back! And just in the nick of time, it looks like."

She became herself again and smiled in relief. "My sentiments exactly. Wynn, this is Mitis." The blonde girl leaning against the wall nodd d and smiled. "So... Lerac's alive?"

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

She became herself again and smiled in relief. "My sentiments exactly. Wynn, this is Mitis." The blonde girl leaning against the wall nodd d and smiled. "So... Lerac's alive?"

Lerac nodded. "Unfortunately, I'm out of healing, and TAAron is still pretty hurt. Is there an infirmary here somewhere?"

TAAron himself was now on the floor, breathing heavily.

Wynn laughed and nodded. And then she passed out.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac nodded. "Unfortunately, I'm out of healing, and TAAron is still pretty hurt. Is there an infirmary here somewhere?"

TAAron himself was now on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Of course." Haly crouched down. "Can you walk if I help you? I can carry you if not."

Just now, Ranryu said:

Mitis groaned. "What happened to you guys?" Then she slung Wynn over her shoulder, entered the castle, and got her to the infirmary.

5 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"Of course." Haly crouched down. "Can you walk if I help you? I can carry you if not."

Mitis groaned. "What happened to you guys?" Then she slung Wynn over her shoulder, entered the castle, and got her to the infirmary.

TAAron looked up at her. "You were dead. It was my fault."

"Just take him," Lerac said. He quickly went over to Wynn, and shook her. "Wynn, wake up."

TAAron looked up at her. "You were dead. It was my fault."

"Just take him," Lerac said. He quickly went over to Wynn, and shook her. "Wynn, wake up."

"Here, you carry her." Mitis backed away, relieved they did have two able bodied people, after all.

Haly cradled him in her arms, then set off for the infirmary. "What happened?"

"Here, you carry her." Mitis backed away, relieved they did have two able bodied people, after all.

Haly cradled him in her arms, then set off for the infirmary. "What happened?"

"You were dead. It was my fault. I wanted to be dead, too." He was obviously shell-shocked. "Please don't die, Haly."

"You were dead. It was my fault. I wanted to be dead, too." He was obviously shell-shocked. "Please don't die, Haly."

Tears sprang to her eyes. "I promise I'll try not to. Next time, ask Mitis. She knows."

Mitis, after leaving Wynn to Lerac, had gone ahead to the infirmity and passed out on a bed.

Tears sprang to her eyes. "I promise I'll try not to. Next time, ask Mitis. She knows."

Mitis, after leaving Wynn to Lerac, had gone ahead to the infirmity and passed out on a bed.

"She didn't do anything, just stood there." He shuddered. "That was really bad. I wanted to die."

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

She whimpered and began shaking.

"Wynn? What's going on?" Lerac shook her again in an attempt to wake her up.

I shouldn't have made her drive.

"She didn't do anything, just stood there." He shuddered. "That was really bad. I wanted to die."

"What..." she was afraid to ask, but she had to. "What did you see?"

Wynn let out an unearthly shriek and sat straight up, eyes wild and confused.

"Falbh uam!" She shouted fearfully, slipping out of his grasp and backing away.

He did not respond. Instead, he began to shake. "Don't... I..."

Alarm added itself to her various emotions. "TAAron, what is It?" They arrived at the infirmary, and she set him down in a bed, but didn't leave. "Are you okay?"

Just now, Ranryu said:

Wynn let out an unearthly shriek and sat straight up, eyes wild and confused.

"Falbh uam!" She shouted fearfully, slipping out of his grasp and backing away.

"Woah!" He let her go, looking at her warily. "Wynn, what happened?"

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Alarm added itself to her various emotions. "TAAron, what is It?" They arrived at the infirmary, and she set him down in a bed, but didn't leave. "Are you okay?"

He shook his head, still shaking. "I can't... Too much."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Woah!" He let her go, looking at her warily. "Wynn, what happened?"

He shook his head, still shaking. "I can't... Too much."

"Can't... tell me? You're not having a seizure..." her eyes widened in worry. "Are you?"

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

She glared at him, then began running away.

"Na lean mise!" She shouted behind her.

What happened to her?

"What is going on?" Lerac sighed. "I don't think there's very far to run on this balcony!"

"Can't... tell me? You're not having a seizure..." her eyes widened in worry. "Are you?"

He started calming down slightly. "I don't know what happened. I just... don't know."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"What is going on?" Lerac sighed. "I don't think there's very far to run on this balcony!"

He started calming down slightly. "I don't know what happened. I just... don't know."

"That's... that's okay." She crossed the room and knocked on the door of the Head Medic. 

The person who opened it had dark brown hair, like hers, and a lot of family resemblance. He did seem a few years older, too.

"Cjehu!" She yelped. "See, TAAron, I told you he knew better than to die." 

Cjehu grinned happily at her and moved to TAAron's side. "Of course I'm not dead. Anyway, what's the nature of this injury?"

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Pre-banishment Wynn in post-banishment Wynn's body. This'll be fun. Also, Halcy, are Wynn and Lerac in the same room as everyone else?

Wynn stopped and turned around, looking confused, but still afraid. 

"Càit a bheil mo phiuthar?"

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"That's... that's okay." She crossed the room and knocked on the door of the Head Medic. 

The person who opened it had dark brown hair, like hers, and a lot of family resemblance. He did seem a few years older, too.

"Cjehu!" She yelped. "See, TAAron, I told you he knew better than to die." 

Cjehu grinned happily at her and moved to TAAron's side. "Of course I'm not dead. Anyway, what's the nature of this injury?"

He coughed. "Hit in midair by a speeding vehicle, directly after experiencing a rapid acceleration."

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn stopped and turned around, looking confused, but still afraid. 

"Càit a bheil mo phiuthar?"

Is it reversible? Some sort of temporary effect?

"I don't know what that means. Wynn, I'm not going to hurt you. What is going on?"