Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, That1Cellist said:

WHAT, SPECIFICALLY, SIR?

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“Wait, I know you’re immortal, but…”

”He is,” Mitis affirmed. “Not by nature, but he is now."

Yeah. One of these days I'm going to permanently kill a character and you all are going to get caught off guard.

Lerac shrugged, as though this were regular enough.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac shrugged, as though this were regular enough.

“TAAron?” Mitis asked. “May I…”

Next post will prolly be my last tonight

Edit: 

Yes Cellist we appreciate your support

Edited by The Halcyon Girl

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lol I think he was asking about the romance.

Wynn hauled herself out of bed.

"Haly, this bag connects to the subspace where we're keeping the Stacis. Don't Loose it." Wynn handed her a small drawstring bag.

"And now, I'm off. I need to find an energy well before we have any kind of showdown with Malum."

Just now, Ranryu said:

"Haly, this bag connects to the subspace where we're keeping the Stacis. Don't Loose it." Wynn handed her a small drawstring bag.

"And now, I'm off. I need to find an energy well before we have any kind of showdown with Malum."

Oh, yeah. I don't know, wasn't really my decision.

"What type of thing constitutes an energy well?"

"What type of thing constitutes an energy well?"

"It has to be harvested a certain way, but basically any energy source with power greater or equal to the average neutron star. I think I can get ahold of one pretty quickly."

Just now, Ranryu said:

"It has to be harvested a certain way, but basically any energy source with power greater or equal to the average neutron star. I think I can get ahold of one pretty quickly."

"Right. You do that. Or, do you need me to come with you or something?"

20 hours ago, Ranryu said:

Haly examined the bag curiously. "Gotcha. Good luck, I guess." She slipped it into her own bag, then fiddled with her invisibility clip for no reason at all.

A messenger knocked timidly. "Pardon?"

Edited by The Halcyon Girl

4 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly examined the bag curiously. "Gotcha. Good luck, I guess." She slipped it into her own bag, then fiddled with her invisibility clip for no reason at all.

A messenger knocked timidly. "Pardon?"

Both Lerac and TAAron turned to face the messenger.

"Yes?" Lerac asked.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Both Lerac and TAAron turned to face the messenger.

"Yes?" Lerac asked.

He edged into the room, a young and timid boy. "Well, I just... I have a message for Princess Saeri."

Haly took the scroll. "Thanks."

He nodded and hurried from the room as Haly unrolled the scroll. Her eyes narrowed and widened as she read it, then her hand flew to her mouth. "Oh my chasms." She looked up at TAAron. "Did you... did you know this would..."

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

He edged into the room, a young and timid boy. "Well, I just... I have a message for Princess Saeri."

Haly took the scroll. "Thanks."

He nodded and hurried from the room as Haly unrolled the scroll. Her eyes narrowed and widened as she read it, then her hand flew to her mouth. "Oh my chasms." She looked up at TAAron. "Did you... did you know this would..."

TAAron looked concerned. "What? What is it?" He looked over at the scroll in her hands.

TAAron looked concerned. "What? What is it?" He looked over at the scroll in her hands.

It said stuff about how Nolikar's entire army was dead, and how the king and queen and all the nobles still in Nolikar at the time were dead, and the heirs of that kingdom were nowhere to be found.

"What happened?" Haly whispered.

It said stuff about how Nolikar's entire army was dead, and how the king and queen and all the nobles still in Nolikar at the time were dead, and the heirs of that kingdom were nowhere to be found.

"What happened?" Haly whispered.

TAAron inhaled sharply. "Wow. I..." He shook his head, dumbfounded. "Ashli did say she would use the talisman against the Nolikans, but I didn't expect it to be so quick."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron inhaled sharply. "Wow. I..." He shook his head, dumbfounded. "Ashli did say she would use the talisman against the Nolikans, but I didn't expect it to be so quick."

"Ashli did... I can't believe this." She laughed once, brought her hand up to her head, and paced the room. "What will happen to all those innocent people? Was this supposed to help anything? How could you let this happen?"

"Ashli did... I can't believe this." She laughed once, brought her hand up to her head, and paced the room. "What will happen to all those innocent people? Was this supposed to help anything? How could you let this happen?"

"I don't know. I didn't expect that. I'm sorry, Haly, I didn't realize that that could happen."

"Well, yeah, or else you wouldn't have let it happen! Maybe you just didn't think!"

"What? I..." He looked at her, hurt. "You know I don't understand these things very well, Haly. I was just told that stealing it would be the best course of action to protect you, to protect your country."

"What? I..." He looked at her, hurt. "You know I don't understand these things very well, Haly. I was just told that stealing it would be the best course of action to protect you, to protect your country."

"It's... yes, but..." She let out a puff of air. "I have to fix this."

"It's not," Mitis said quietly. "The blame belongs to Ashli."

"She's right," Haly admitted. "I am so going to kill her."

"No! I think she had good intentions, and if she didn't it's my fault for listening to her. I should still go and... what do I do?"