Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

She gave it back to him.

He held it to the side of her head, and the stem grew and curved to wrap itself around her ear. It then proceeded to manipulate her hair, forming a small structure to hold it in place.

Lerac smiled. "Cool trick, huh? You don't have to keep it there, it's just a fun thing I learned."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He held it to the side of her head, and the stem grew and curved to wrap itself around her ear. It then proceeded to manipulate her hair, forming a small structure to hold it in place.

Lerac smiled. "Cool trick, huh? You don't have to keep it there, it's just a fun thing I learned."

Wynn was delighted. "That's pretty cool!" She fingered her green roots self-consciously.

"I see. How come you dyed it?"

"There was a... delicate situation right before I came to the clinic. It required me to hide. Technically, I'm still in hiding, but that's not a big worry right now."

Just now, Ranryu said:

"There was a... delicate situation right before I came to the clinic. It required me to hide. Technically, I'm still in hiding, but that's not a big worry right now."

"Who are you hiding from?" He delicately picked up a few strands of her hair, examining them curiously. "I don't think I've ever met someone who's hair was naturally green."

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Who are you hiding from?" He delicately picked up a few strands of her hair, examining them curiously. "I don't think I've ever met someone who's hair was naturally green."

"Orange, Purple, and Green. My... your language doesn't have a word for it, but they're kind of like my parent/guardians. Except they all hate me. Orange specifically was trying to kill me earlier, but she seems to have given up." She looked at the hair in his hand. 

"Each Aos Si has a unique hair color. The first generation just used their hair color as their names, actually. But then we were made, with different shades. Made things a tad bit more complicated."

BRB

Edited by Ranryu

3 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"Orange, Purple, and Green. My... your language doesn't have a word for it, but they're kind of like my parent/guardians. Except they all hate me. Orange specifically was trying to kill me earlier, but she seems to have given up." She looked at the hair in his hand. 

"Each Aos Si has a unique hair color. The first generation just used their hair color as their names, actually. But then we were made, with different shades. Made things a tad bit more complicated."

He kept looking at it, careful not to tug. "Fascinating. I think it's a very nice color."

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“It just… was. You were in my story.”

"What do you mean?"

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"What didn't you know? I don't see why it being me means that you helping doesn't count."

“It was something I… fell into. Not something I really sought out.” She clenched and unclenched her hands. “Though… I am surprised you’re alive, and kind of waiting for my natural influence to kick in.”

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

“It was something I… fell into. Not something I really sought out.” She clenched and unclenched her hands. “Though… I am surprised you’re alive, and kind of waiting for my natural influence to kick in.”

"You still helped me. Your natural influence? What, you think people get hurt just by being around you?" He sighed, burying his face into her shoulder. "It must really have hurt when I... tried to..."

"You still helped me. Your natural influence? What, you think people get hurt just by being around you?" He sighed, burying his face into her shoulder. "It must really have hurt when I... tried to..."

Tears filled her eyes. “I can’t help thinking that… all this is happening because I’m here, and if I left, it would all just… go away. But I’m too selfish to do that.”

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Tears filled her eyes. “I can’t help thinking that… all this is happening because I’m here, and if I left, it would all just… go away. But I’m too selfish to do that.”

"No! You're the only reason I didn't... go through with it. You can't think that. You aren't selfish."