Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It was all pretty smooth sailing. Except when I went to steal the talisman, it was in the wrong place. Your ghost thing pointed me in the right direction."

"Rylla? I'm glad..." Her face shifted. "I wonder what happened to her. Now that I can't... you know."

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

"I guess part of me wonders if you just don't want to hurt my feelings." She shrugged. "But most of me believes you, and part of me knows that you love me."

"Is there some way for you to know whether or not I'm lying? I don't want you to think that, even a little."

"Is there some way for you to know whether or not I'm lying? I don't want you to think that, even a little."

She shook her head. "I don't think anything will dispel that completely. It's my insecurity talking. Don't worry about it--I love you, and I know you love me."

She shook her head. "I don't think anything will dispel that completely. It's my insecurity talking. Don't worry about it--I love you, and I know you love me."

"Okay." He still looked shaken. "So, are we just going to stay here?"

"Okay." He still looked shaken. "So, are we just going to stay here?"

"We can go anywhere you want." She walked over and took his hand in both of hers. "Hey, it's fine, okay? I know you love me. Without Rylla to make me second-guess myself, I know it."

"We can go anywhere you want." She walked over and took his hand in both of hers. "Hey, it's fine, okay? I know you love me. Without Rylla to make me second-guess myself, I know it."

"Where is there to go?"

"Ummmm... the libraries, the gardens, the dungeons, the Spirit Well, the network of pavilions, the roof. Anywhere."

He thought for a moment. Finally, he said morosely, "I don't really feel like going anywhere."

23 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Sure. Let's go eat."

They wandered around aimlessly for a bit. Eventually, Wynn stopped walking. "Uhhh... Do you have any idea where we're going? All these hallways look the same to me."

Just now, Ranryu said:

They wandered around aimlessly for a bit. Eventually, Wynn stopped walking. "Uhhh... Do you have any idea where we're ongoing? All these hallways look the same to me."

"Not sure. If we can't find a place with food, I could always grow something."