Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Fine."

As they walked, Lerac's eyes gained fresh tears that he didn't understand. He tried to avert his gaze from Wynn.

Wynn, not being the most emotionally aware person, didn't notice.

A delicious scent filled the air. "Mmmm, that smells like good food!" Or religious offerings. We probably shouldn't eat religious offerings. 

Just now, Ranryu said:

Wynn, not being the most emotionally aware person, didn't notice.

A delicious scent filled the air. "Mmmm, that smells like good food!" Or religious offerings. We probably shouldn't eat religious offerings. 

"Great. Lead the way." Lerac was frustrated to find his voice hoarse, and he quickly cleared his throat.

On 1/19/2023 at 7:04 PM, Ranryu said:

She looked at him anxiously. "I don't know. I... I just don't know. This isn't my area of expertise."

"Hm. The fact that no one ever has or will love me hasn't even bothered me before. What changed?" He tried to pull himself together. "Doesn't matter. Let's just go eat."

@Ranryu

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

“It’s okay, TAAron. You’re worth it.”

"If I hadn't gone to the Clinic in the first place, you wouldn't have had to deal with any of this. Maybe you'd have found someone who didn't hurt you all the time."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"If I hadn't gone to the Clinic in the first place, you wouldn't have had to deal with any of this. Maybe you'd have found someone who didn't hurt you all the time."

“I know. But you have to hurt to heal.” 

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"But you don't have to heal if you don't get hurt. You'd have been better off if you never met me."

She took a deep breath. “I already was hurt. You’re part of the process—helping you heal helps me, too. Or… trying to help you.”

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

She took a deep breath. “I already was hurt. You’re part of the process—helping you heal helps me, too. Or… trying to help you.”

"You are helping me. I..." He trailed off, gaze unfocused and staring off into nothing.