Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, That1Cellist said:

“You can carry me, and Haly can feed her ferocious ruler marshmallows!”

Mitis picked him up and stroked his head gently.

Haly flinched. “Oh… I would, but… Mitis closed my valves.” She stared at the ground. “I’m so sorry.”

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“No, one will take all of you.” She glanced down at the paper again. “Don’t worry about the potency, you all arrive safely, I better go clean the liberty—uh, library.” 

Haly grinned at Shark. “Hi! I’m right here.”

”I’ll carry you,” Mitis offered, glad to see Shark.

TAAron took Haly's hand.

"We all ready to go?" Lerac asked.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron took Haly's hand.

Wynn sighed internally. This next part would not be fun. For the sake of the act, she put on a confidant face. 

"As ready as I'll ever be."

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Mitis picked him up and stroked his head gently.

Haly flinched. “Oh… I would, but… Mitis closed my valves.” She stared at the ground. “I’m so sorry.”

“No marshmallows? You holding lady ate all Haly’s marshmallows? I will eat you instead!” Shark began nipping at Mitis’ neck. “I will beat you up! You are a badguy who is hurting Haly marshmallow person!”

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron took Haly's hand.

She smiled.

Just now, Ranryu said:

Wynn sighed internally. This next part would not be fun. For the sake of the act, she put on a confidant face. 

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Haly hefted the Permissive. “Here goes.”

Gonna do this part in the original thread—her message to Calano

1 minute ago, That1Cellist said:

“No marshmallows? You holding lady ate all Haly’s marshmallows? I will eat you instead!” Shark began nipping at Mitis’ neck. “I will beat you up! You are a badguy who is hurting Haly marshmallow person!”

She fell to the floor, partly to indulge him. “Ow! I had to! Please, benevolent overlord, believe me! She needed me to.”

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac looked over at her. "Is everything all right?"

She smiled at him, a touch of sadness in the expression. "There are some things I can't tell you, Lerac. But I promise, it will all work out in the end."

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

She fell to the floor, partly to indulge him. “Ow! I had to! Please, benevolent overlord, believe me! She needed me to.”

“Are you certain, defeated one?” Shark asked, his grammar somehow becoming more eloquent. “Methinks thou liest to me in hopes of deceiving a great one such as I. Your life will be forfeit.” Shark then began jumping up and down, making squeaking sounds he thought were ferocious.

1 minute ago, That1Cellist said:

“Are you certain, defeated one?” Shark asked, his grammar somehow becoming more eloquent. “Methinks thou liest to me in hopes of deceiving a great one such as I. Your life will be forfeit.” Shark then began jumping up and down, making squeaking sounds he thought were ferocious.

“Shark, wait. She’s right,” Haly said. “I was… my power was messing with me.”

Just now, That1Cellist said:

“Oh!” Shark squealed, having returned to his typical vocabulary. “I will not hurted this lady with my ferocious fighting bunny skills.”

Mitis sighed with relief. “Thank you, o wise and benevolent leader. Your mercy befits you.”

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Okay. I trust you."

She smiled. It was nice to trust and be trusted, after years of being alone. "Lerac, if ever you are separated from me and in need of help, I want you to find my brother, Dharc. He and his wife will help you if ever you require it." Her tone took on an older cadence, different from her informal, teenager way of talking.

Just now, Ranryu said:

She smiled. It was nice to trust and be trusted, after years of being alone. "Lerac, if ever you are separated from me and in need of help, I want you to find my brother, Dharc. He and his wife will help you if ever you require it." Her tone took on an older cadence, different from her informal, teenager way of talking.

"Hopefully that doesn't happen. How would I find them, though?"

"Hopefully that doesn't happen. How would I find them, though?"

Wynn pulled out a small metal square- it appeared to be made of tin foil. "Use this. If you rip it, the circuit breaks, and Dharc will be notified. He should be able to find your location quickly." She handed it to him.

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn pulled out a small metal square- it appeared to be made of tin foil. "Use this. If you rip it, the circuit breaks, and Dharc will be notified. He should be able to find your location quickly." She handed it to him.

He tucked it away. "Thanks."

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

I don't think Calano's on right now. Should we try and make sure we're all on tomorrow so we can get these plans underway?

"Is there... something you want to tell me?"

"There are many things I want to tell you. But I can't. So I'll just enjoy the moment."