Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You aren't being very clear. Why did it have to happen?"

You are not the only ones whose stories cross into this world. It matters not now. Trust them to straighten it out. Your job now is to continue your own story.

”That doesn’t make sense,” Haly protested. “I’m not quitting on this.”

Then I will make you.

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

You are not the only ones whose stories cross into this world. It matters not now. Trust them to straighten it out. Your job now is to continue your own story.

”That doesn’t make sense,” Haly protested. “I’m not quitting on this.”

Then I will make you.

"Who even are you? What do you want with Haly?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron stared blankly past her, still shaking. "It makes sense."

“No, it doesn’t! Stop!”

Mitis stepped forward and took one of TAAron’s hands. 

She should be able to feel if anything’s wrong with it. She may be able to connect to Malum’s soul, and if he’s getting through TAAron through his soul, all of this which I doubt, she could potentially stop him from doing that at least temporarily.

“No, it doesn’t! Stop!”

Mitis stepped forward and took one of TAAron’s hands. 

He's speaking to TAAron the same way he does to everyone else, but he does have a little extra sway because TAAron comes from his dimension. He is still external, though, not connected to TAAron's soul like he was in the Tower.

"It does. I think I've always known it."

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly shook him and Mitis stepped back, looking mournful.

”Do you have any idea what would happen if you died?” Haly shrieked. “To me? To all of us?”

"It would hurt for a little while. But then it would be better. He's right."

8 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“If you die I SWEAR I will THROW MYSELF OFF A CLIFF. DO YOU WANT MY DEATH ON YOUR HANDS?”

"No. That's a waste. You have so much value as a person. I... don't."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Haly snatches at his hand, stole the knife, and threw it into a corner. “No! Lerac, do something!”

TAAron apparently Pulled on the knife, because it quickly flew out of the corner and plunged into TAAron's chest.

Immediately, Lerac strode forward, placing one hand on TAAron, who had fallen to the ground, to heal him. He tugged on the knife to remove it, but somehow, it didn't budge. "What the..."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron apparently Pulled on the knife, because it quickly flew out of the corner and plunged into TAAron's chest.

Immediately, Lerac strode forward, placing one hand on TAAron, who had fallen to the ground, to heal him. He tugged on the knife to remove it, but somehow, it didn't budge. "What the..."

Haly screamed and slapped him, then rounded on Mitis. “DO SOMETHING!”

”Uhhh…” nervously, she knelt and placed a hand on his forehead and entered his soul to stoke his resistance to Malum’s influence.

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly screamed and slapped him, then rounded on Mitis. “DO SOMETHING!”

”Uhhh…” nervously, she knelt and placed a hand on his forehead and entered his soul to stoke his resistance to Malum’s influence.

He isn't keeping the knife there. He couldn't Pull on it while it's in his body. Malum is physically pushing on it now to hold it in place.

"It's okay, Haly. We have time. I had a full night's sleep to get my healing back up, and it regenerates faster now. I just have to figure out why this knife won't come out."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It's okay, Haly. We have time. I had a full night's sleep to get my healing back up, and it regenerates faster now. I just have to figure out why this knife won't come out."

Ok good to know. Mitis doesn’t though.

“It’s not doing anything.” She sat back.

Haly panicked hysterically.

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“It’s not doing anything.” She sat back.

Haly panicked hysterically.

Lerac tugged harder. "It feels like something is holding it from the outside. It's not physically lodged in there."

A tear rolled down TAAron's face. "I'm sorry, Haly. I had to. It was the right thing to do." He didn't seem to be in pain, likely because of Lerac's healing.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac tugged harder. "It feels like something is holding it from the outside. It's not physically lodged in there."

A tear rolled down TAAron's face. "I'm sorry, Haly. I had to. It was the right thing to do." He didn't seem to be in pain, likely because of Lerac's healing.

She threw something at him, hard, then at Lerac, then Mitis. “DO SOMETHING,” she screamed. “DO SOMETHING!”