Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"We should only need to pull it far enough that it's outside of his body, and he can push it the rest of the way. The force holding it in isn't infinitely strong."

She nodded. “Should I, or not? It takes a lot of energy.”

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

She shifted into a very large bear and crouches by him, then tugged on the knife with a growl.

The knife was still extremely difficult to move, but it began pulling away. Suddenly, the force of the pull was going by a Push from TAAron's allomancy, and the knife was flung into the wall opposite him while he was shoved back hard into the wall behind. It stayed against the wall for a few moments, before dropping to the floor.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The knife was still extremely difficult to move, but it began pulling away. Suddenly, the force of the pull was going by a Push from TAAron's allomancy, and the knife was flung into the wall opposite him while he was shoved back hard into the wall behind. It stayed against the wall for a few moments, before dropping to the floor.

Haly came out of her shift, panting. She stumbled and sat down hard on the floor. 

“What now?” Mitis asked.

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly came out of her shift, panting. She stumbled and sat down hard on the floor. 

“What now?” Mitis asked.

The wound instantly began healing, until the deep gouge had become a cut. TAAron still wasn't in great shape, but he would survive.

"Well... crisis averted, I guess."

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The wound instantly began healing, until the deep gouge had become a cut. TAAron still wasn't in great shape, but he would survive.

"Well... crisis averted, I guess."

Haly nodded, still breathing heavily. “Yeah, that’s good.”

16 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He tensed. "What? You still don't believe me?" He looked back up at her. "How do I prove it to you?"

She lifted one shoulder in a shrug. “You don’t have to pretend anymore.” 

This time, she felt no evidence of emotional manipulation.

Bye. Night!

23 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm not! What makes you think that?"

She smiled, and though it hurt, she was strangely at ease. “It’s okay. Just move on. I know I never deserved you, and I know I never will. It’s okay. Don’t pretend for my sake.”

4 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

She smiled, and though it hurt, she was strangely at ease. “It’s okay. Just move on. I know I never deserved you, and I know I never will. It’s okay. Don’t pretend for my sake.”

"I'm not! I swear I'm not!" TAAron was beginning to grow quite upset.

Heh heh

Just letting you know that Emma is starting to be corrupted and will soon come to conquer your land to destroy the bind point in here. It's a thing that is keeping the Kaos trapped.

And you may recognized her generals :ph34r:

Your charcters don't know this, but you do. So prepare yourselves, for soon all your problems will be minor pests compared to the destruction that is coming!