Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I never said as bad as Malum. I meant when you first met me, actually."

She thought. "You, unpossessed? We chafed, of course, but I didn't think you were terrible. Just too nosy for your own good."

Just now, Ranryu said:

She thought. "You, unpossessed? We chafed, of course, but I didn't think you were terrible. Just too nosy for your own good."

"I'm probably worse that you thought. If you could see that deeply into me, you probably wouldn't have said... what you did."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm probably worse that you thought. If you could see that deeply into me, you probably wouldn't have said... what you did."

"That's the challenge of being human, isn't it? You have to trust people without knowing every aspect of them. This is what I came for. I trust you."

Just now, Ranryu said:

"That's the challenge of being human, isn't it? You have to trust people without knowing every aspect of them. This is what I came for. I trust you."

"You shouldn't. Isn't there a way for me to show you, the same way you showed me?"

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'll try." He concentrated for a moment. "I think I might have it..."

Yes. Wynn's power comes from merging with the Shadow Realm, but his is innate, so it could be anything.

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“What’s going on?” Haly asked.

”Oh my… is that a bunny?” Mitis pointed at Shark, eyes wide.

@That1Cellist

Shark jumped up and down. Happy that someone had noticed him, he started speaking even quicker than he normally did. "A new person? I did not see you because I was doing ferocious bunny hunting. I like hunting and eating. And I like marshmallows. And I like you because you look very nice! Do you like eating too? Are you a friend of Haly? Are you a badguy instead?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He did not respond.

Haly shook his arm. “Hey.”

14 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Shark jumped up and down. Happy that someone had noticed him, he started speaking even quicker than he normally did. "A new person? I did not see you because I was doing ferocious bunny hunting. I like hunting and eating. And I like marshmallows. And I like you because you look very nice! Do you like eating too? Are you a friend of Haly? Are you a badguy instead?"

Mitis smiled in delight. “Hi! I’m Haly’s friend Mitis. It’s great to meet you! Yes, I love eating, and no, I’m not a bad guy. Who are you?”

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Oh. Weird." He picked up a bloody knife, one of the ones that he had stabbed the agent with, that he had dropped nearby.

Don’t think the agents would have left them with weapons

“Yeah… what’s going on?”