Tower of Ghenjei: An ICanon subplot

The Aspiring Archivist

9 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"You do, and sometimes it's incredibly rude and insensitive. But you're a mortal. You must know how mortals think, right? What traits make a person friendly?"

"Here's a news flash for you: mortals do not know how mortals think. Things would much less complicated if they did."

10 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Oh. Yeah. I’m worried about that.”

"Then... What was that before?" TAAron shook his head. "Maybe I should stop. I'm probably making whatever it is worse."

Just now, Ookla the Inverted said:

"Here's a news flash for you: mortals do not know how mortals think. Things would much less complicated if they did."

"Then... What was that before?" TAAron shook his head. "Maybe I should stop. I'm probably making whatever it is worse."

“Oh, that was nothing. Don’t worry.” She fingered the knife she’d stolen from TAAron/Malum.

Just now, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“A lot of things. It’s not important.”

"Oh, I think it is," Lerac interjected. "Stop avoiding confronting your emotions when he's there. Shouldn't you two be able to be honest with each other?"

Just now, Ookla the Inverted said:

"Oh, I think it is," Lerac interjected. "Stop avoiding confronting your emotions when he's there. Shouldn't you two be able to be honest with each other?"

She hugged herself. “He was talking about how I can’t save people. And I won’t be able to save you. And he kept calling me halcyon, and he wanted to kill you.”

6 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

She hugged herself. “He was talking about how I can’t save people. And I won’t be able to save you. And he kept calling me halcyon, and he wanted to kill you.”

"Haly, he's a liar. Don't forget that. He will do whatever it takes to destroy us. I..." TAAron frowned slightly. "What does halcyon mean?"

Edited by Ookla the Inverted

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"Halt, he's a liar. Don't forget that. He will do whatever it takes to destroy us. I..." TAAron frowned slightly. "What does halcyon mean?"

“It’s a bird. As a descriptive word, it means perfect. Idyllic. Only my family called me that.” She clenched her teeth, gaze hardening.

Edited by Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

1 minute ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“It’s a bird. As a descriptive word, it means perfect. Idyllic. Only my family called me that.” She clenched her teeth, gaze hardening.

That should have been Haly, not Halt in the last post. Whoops.

Lerac looked interested. "That's what made you so mad? Wow, it must really be personal."

TAAron shot Lerac an annoyed glance. "Yeah, I think I do remember hearing someone mention that."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

Lerac looked interested. "That's what made you so mad? Wow, it must really be personal."

TAAron shot Lerac an annoyed glance. "Yeah, I think I do remember hearing someone mention that."

“It’s fine. We should get going.”

Better go. Night!

Nameless glanced behind them,  noticing that the light of the doorway they'd entered through had disappeared. "Huh. Maybe they can move stuff around." He looked ahead, noticing that the Finn that were supposed to be leading them had disappeared. "Oh. That's... not great."

1 hour ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless glanced behind them,  noticing that the light of the doorway they'd entered through had disappeared. "Huh. Maybe they can move stuff around." He looked ahead, noticing that the Finn that were supposed to be leading them had disappeared. "Oh. That's... not great."

"Should we just go now? Will they get upset if we just stay here?"