The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

He frowned, but apparently decided to leave it be, returning to Rayvyn's room.

@Aes Sedai

Rayvyn blinked. “That was…weird. There’s a spare here somewhere.” She finds one and hands it to him. “But it’s something to do with moving from the floor to the bed?”

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn blinked. “That was…weird. There’s a spare here somewhere.” She finds one and hands it to him. “But it’s something to do with moving from the floor to the bed?”

His eyes lit up.

Just now, NerdyAarakocra said:

The small child looked at him. "Actually, on second thought, I'll take the dagger!"

Annoyedly, he swung the dagger at her, nicking her arm.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

His eyes lit up.

Rayvyn stepped forward, her own dagger suddenly in her hands. “Who are you? And why do you want to eat daggers? I have nothing against you, but my daggers are very precious to me and if you harm one, I will be very angry.”

Just now, Ookla the Inverted said:

2 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn stepped forward, her own dagger suddenly in her hands. “Who are you? And why do you want to eat daggers? I have nothing against you, but my daggers are very precious to me and if you harm one, I will be very angry.”

The small child looked at the cut on her arm. "Hmm. Iron, some carbon... that's a nice alloy of steel you've got there. And hmm... molybdenum? Wow, you must be eating really well." She looked at Rayvyn. "Why so defensive? It's just food, and I haven't eaten in ages. I tried getting food from the street vendors, but the only thing they had was something called 'Chouta.' I mean, seriously, who eat's that junk? It doesn't even have any ore in it at all!"

1 minute ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

The small child looked at the cut on her arm. "Hmm. Iron, some carbon... that's a nice alloy of steel you've got there. And hmm... molybdenum? Wow, you must be eating really well." She looked at Rayvyn. "Why so defensive? It's just food, and I haven't eaten in ages. I tried getting food from the street vendors, but the only thing they had was something called 'Chouta.' I mean, seriously, who eat's that junk? It doesn't even have any ore in it at all!"

“It—no—that’s—My daggers are not food!” Rayvyn eyes the newcomer. “What did you say your name was again?”

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

“It—no—that’s—My daggers are not food!” Rayvyn eyes the newcomer. “What did you say your name was again?”

The small child, seeming to be about six, looked inquisitively at Rayvyn. "What do you mean, your daggers aren't food? I can eat them, you can eat them, everyone can eat them!" The six-year old got a scheming look in her eyes. "I'll tell you what. I'll tell you my name... if you let me eat one of those fancy daggers of yours."

3 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

The small child, seeming to be about six, looked inquisitively at Rayvyn. "What do you mean, your daggers aren't food? I can eat them, you can eat them, everyone can eat them!" The six-year old got a scheming look in her eyes. "I'll tell you what. I'll tell you my name... if you let me eat one of those fancy daggers of yours."

Rayvyn sighed tiredly. I'm in a new universe, in a strange inn, in a room with a 6 year old who eats knives and a 7 year old who draws pictures. This is fine. I've been in weirder situations. Maybe. She takes a breath, trying to sound patient. "How about we make a different trade? You can eat more graphite, and then tell me your name. Or if you'd rather, you could get your own room here. I'm sure it will have lots of tasty things to eat!"

23 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Klave looked down at the reptile, surprise flickering across his ruined features. "That's... good?"

26 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Okay?”

That seemed like a weird way to start a conversation.

The kadragon coughed, "Ermm, yes. It's been a few centuries since I found a suitable host."

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn sighed tiredly. I'm in a new universe, in a strange inn, in a room with a 6 year old who eats knives and a 7 year old who draws pictures. This is fine. I've been in weirder situations. Maybe. She takes a breath, trying to sound patient. "How about we make a different trade? You can eat more graphite, and then tell me your name. Or if you'd rather, you could get your own room here. I'm sure it will have lots of tasty things to eat!"

"Hmmm... no. Those daggers look reeeaaaalllll nice. I don't think that I can pass those up as a meal."

OOC: 

Are the daggers important to your character? Because I have some fun things planned, but they involve stealing something.

"Well er, I am a komodo dragon, or I used to be. By displacing the souls of other komodo dragons I uh. Ummm...I give them sapience, though they are spirits like me."

Shifting his eyes around, the reptilian lowers his voice. "I'd appreciate it if you told no one of this, it's not something we like to talk about much. It's part of our natural progression, but it is strange to outsiders. I've never met one yet, who likes the idea of it. Most seem to think that we will do the same to them. You fleshy folk are strange."

Pyro, while in his room, notices two doors other than the ones he entered through.

Interesting. I wonder what’s in there?

He opens the door, and inside is…

EmLee’s room? 
“EmLee, why is there a door…” He trails off when he realizes their rooms are nowhere near each other.

Maryline takes her key and dashes off to her room. She pauses before entering though. She turns and runs off to Rayvyn's room.

11 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Hmmm... no. Those daggers look reeeaaaalllll nice. I don't think that I can pass those up as a meal."

Maryline stops. "Daggers? A meal?"

5 minutes ago, PyroPhile said:

Pyro, while in his room, notices two doors other than the ones he entered through.

Interesting. I wonder what’s in there?

He opens the door, and inside is…

EmLee’s room? 
“EmLee, why is there a door…” He trails off when he realizes their rooms are nowhere near each other.

“Pyro? What are you-“

She sees the door he just walked through. 
“WhaaaaAa- how- what does that other door lead to?”

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Well er, I am a komodo dragon, or I used to be. By displacing the souls of other komodo dragons I uh. Ummm...I give them sapience, though they are spirits like me."

Shifting his eyes around, the reptilian lowers his voice. "I'd appreciate it if you told no one of this, it's not something we like to talk about much. It's part of our natural progression, but it is strange to outsiders. I've never met one yet, who likes the idea of it. Most seem to think that we will do the same to them. You fleshy folk are strange."

"I see. So you're not an actual dragon?"

2 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

“Pyro? What are you-“

She sees the door he just walked through. 
“WhaaaaAa- how- what does that other door lead to?”

"To my room," Enter said as he walked through it. "I may have done some shenanigans to get these doors here."

3 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

"To my room," Enter said as he walked through it. "I may have done some shenanigans to get these doors here."

“That’s so cool!!! Now we can have sleepovers whenever we want without walking down a bunch of hallways!”

24 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The kadragon coughed, "Ermm, yes. It's been a few centuries since I found a suitable host."

“…Yes. And you are?”

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

Meanwhile, another person arrived at the front gates. He had brown hair and rounds eyes, a lot like... the boy.

"Hello, could I speak to whoever's in charge here?"

@Channelknight Fadran

“Me! Hello.”

Just now, Enter a username said:

“One second, I need to try something.”

Pyro opens the other door in his room.

”Woah… That is so weird.”

The door leads to Enter’s room, which leads to EmLee’s room, which leads back to his room.