The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

"My name is of little importance. I am her employer, and I will be taking her and the child with me." Then the Tacien is gone, stolen away by Marilyn. The man frowns. "That was...displeasing to me. Go get him, little bird." He waves his hand, and Klave is shoved away.

Rayvyn runs outside, finding Cufre. "I need Tacien."

Flames envelop the man, flowing along the floor from Klave's right hand.

CREEPY DEATH NINJA?!?! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU that just made my life.

He ignores the flames and walks outside.

Rayvyn grabs Tacien from Cufre. "I'm sorry," she whispers, running back to the man.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Cufre had already gone into the shed. Suddenly, someone grabbed her shoulder from behind. It was Lerac.

"Lerac!" Wynn hugged him and didn't want to let go. "It's chaos here. Let's end this little crossover and get back to the ICannon multiverse. I didn't know this kind of thing was within Malum's powers."

She summoned her duel runner.

HAHAHA WHO SAYS WYNN CAN'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!?

Rayvyn grabs Tacien from Cufre. "I'm sorry," she whispers, running back to the man.

Marilyn stops Rayvyn before she can get back inside. She takes Tacien and uses some of the last of her strength to shift and sprint Tacien back to Cufre. "Take him, run, fast, now."

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

"No! Stop!" Cufre got up and stumbled after her, but was too slow.

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"Lerac!" Wynn hugged him and didn't want to let go. "It's chaos here. Let's end this little crossover and get back to the ICannon multiverse. I didn't know this kind of thing was within Malum's powers."

She summoned her duel runner.

"Wait. We should help here first." He pulled her off of him and ran to Cufre, who was on the ground nearby. He quickly healed the man.

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Marilyn stops Rayvyn before she can get back inside. She takes Tacien and uses some of the last of her strength to shift and sprint Tacien back to Cufre. "Take him, run, fast, now."

Cufre, now recovered, took Tacien and ran, but he was still slow and uncoordinated carrying a child in the blizzard and deep snow.

The wraith ghost man thing looked at Rayvyn in the snow. "You are a fool, little bird, squandering opportunities with emotion. I will be back." Then he disappears. Rayvyn sits up, but doesn't move. What have I done?

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Wait. We should help here first." He pulled her off of him and ran to Cufre, who was on the ground nearby. He quickly healed the man.

Cufre, now recovered, took Tacien and ran, but he was still slow and uncoordinated carrying a child in the blizzard and deep snow.

Wynn looked a little annoyed, but gave in.

"Okay, I've got a deck loaded and ready to go. Which one is the bad guy?"

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Ilvaite shivered. The air was noticeably cooler now, and getting colder.

There was the sound of footsteps approaching down the hallway. A pair of boots- rubber, shiny, sterile- came into Ilvaite's view. "Now," said a man's voice. "What are you doing out here?"

Ilvaite felt a chill run through her. Slowly, hardly daring to breathe, she raised her eyes to the man's face.

Her heart didn't stop. She didn't have a heart. She was dead, after all.

"You're not where you're supposed to be, are you?" continued the man. He extended a hand. "Come on. Let's get you back where you belong."

She couldn't move. She needed to run, to flee, to get away from the white lab coat and black rubber boots. Escape the test tubes and needles. But she couldn't move. She could only stare, wide eyed, into the eyes of the man who had taken away everything she had ever loved.

This is a memory, Ilvaite told herself, trying to force the thought through the haze of recollection. It's not real.

"Come on," repeated the man, his voice harder. He reached down to grab her arm. "You can't-"

Ilvaite screamed.

The sound froze the memory in its tracks, halting the man's outstretched arm. His form began to waver as Ilvaite fought to get her way free of her own mind. The sound of her scream echoed down the hallway of the Mishmash Inn.

4 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn looked a little annoyed, but gave in.

"Okay, I've got a deck loaded and ready to go. Which one is the bad guy?"

"No idea, but this one's got the kidnapped kid. Maybe ask someone? Or just defend him, at least."

Cufre continued to run, making his way to the portal.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No idea, but this one's got the kidnapped kid. Maybe ask someone? Or just defend him, at least."

Cufre continued to run, making his way to the portal

"Got it." Wynn looked at the Cufre guy, then turned around to address all the other people.

"If you try to stop him, I will kill you. And if that isn't an option, I will banish you to the Shadow Realm."

She readied her duel disk.

2 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Klave grabbed her shoulder, hand still wreathed in fire. "What was that?"

Rayvyn shrugs his hand off, patting out the fire. "It's...he can control me. He hasn't done it in so long...I forgot, and I didn't know he wanted Tacien, I swear."

Rayvyn shrugs his hand off, patting out the fire. "It's...he can control me. He hasn't done it in so long...I forgot, and I didn't know he wanted Tacien, I swear."

"You didn't tell anyone that you were working for someone like him?"

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"You didn't tell anyone that you were working for someone like him?"

She glares at him. "I told you I was working for someone. You haven't told us anything about yourself, I notice."

14 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Gone bear-galloped after him. He was useless in the fighting, and maybe he could help Tacien.

4 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"Got it." Wynn looked at the Cufre guy, then turned around to address all the other people.

"If you try to stop him, I will kill you. And if that isn't an option, I will banish you to the Shadow Realm."

She readied her duel disk.

Cufre made it to the portal and re-entered the inn.

Lerac watched as it happened. "Okay, Wynn. I think we're done he---" While anyone else would see Lerac still standing there, to Wynn's eyes he was pushed away by a blast from the blizzard and disappeared into the snow.

If you want to go back to ICanon for now, we can, assuming they will no longer be involved with this group.

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"That's because I'm not an assassin working for someone willing to kidnap and kill children!"

Rayvyn looks away. "You already know my thoughts on killing, and he's never done anything to children before."