The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Pythor's tounge flicked in and out, once, twice, thrice. And then he struck, his tail wrapping around the creature. Constricting and binding it in place. Jaw unhinging, eyes glittering venomously, Pythor lunges downward, reaching to swallow the something.

Scales gasssssssped. "MASSSSSSTER"

The something squealed. "Hey! Let me out!"

"I HAVE A FFFFFFFFFFFFFAMILY"

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

The something cried out.

NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAGO

Then died.

Scales tore off his snake skin. "I got you now!" said Leonardo in a french accent.

"Oh good, more food to eat. Ssssssadly I knew you couldn't be Sscalesss, he hasss a tail. And hiss name iss sspelled and pronounced Sskaless."

3 hours ago, Tani said:

Susan walked over, nervous and quiet. She'd never done anything like this before.

Eyyyy 69 pages

The child wore an oversized sweater over smooth, almost oily skin. Her hair was long and thick - almost like it was one solid entity. Her eyes were absolutely massive, and when she spoke, her words were unintelligible gargles - like she was speaking through a mouthful of juice.

Fortunately, she came with subtitles.

Hi there! How can I help you today?

On 1/8/2023 at 5:26 PM, Trutharchivist said:

"In a way, I guess. They can use Ether channeling - as can humans. It comes more naturally to dragons, though, as they use it for their flight." Galard chuckled. "After all, it's not physically possible for such large creatures to normally fly with so small wings."

"Don't forget the curses." Said Lightning. "When a dragon draws their final breath, they can lay a curse on anyone they know the names of." He shifted in place a bit. "Useful for when you want revenge on the puny human that killed you. We need a person's birth name for that one, though."

"But," concluded Galard, "nothing behind that, really. Unless you count the fire breathing, which, admittedly, no one's been able to explain."

"Intriguing. humans can use this Ether channeling, you say? In my world, humans cannot use any magic. Even common animals are superior to us in that regard. Dragons, on the other hand, are the most magical creatures to exist. Or, they used to be."

12 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"Intriguing. humans can use this Ether channeling, you say? In my world, humans cannot use any magic. Even common animals are superior to us in that regard. Dragons, on the other hand, are the most magical creatures to exist. Or, they used to be."

"What happened to the dragons of your world? Did humans kill them off?" Asked Galard, a bit alarmed.

"Yeah, like you puny creatures could ever do it." Said Lightning, chuckling uneasily.

10 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

"What happened to the dragons of your world? Did humans kill them off?" Asked Galard, a bit alarmed.

"Yeah, like you puny creatures could ever do it." Said Lightning, chuckling uneasily.

Klave nodded slowly. “Yes. We killed them. Not entirely, but we decimated their population. Those that remain don’t have access to the magic they used to.”

On 1/11/2023 at 11:47 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

The child wore an oversized sweater over smooth, almost oily skin. Her hair was long and thick - almost like it was one solid entity. Her eyes were absolutely massive, and when she spoke, her words were unintelligible gargles - like she was speaking through a mouthful of juice.

Fortunately, she came with subtitles.

Hi there! How can I help you today?

Scarlet's eyes widened, and she hesitated for a moment longer before speaking. "I'd like to stay here for a while... "

Edited by Tani

34 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

SORRY I've been really bad at keeping up with things lately

It's fine, just ask Fadran or Xino how bad I am at keeping up in the chaotic archipelago RP. I should probably go dig out the last response to me...

34 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Leonardo gasped. "You knew this whole time?"

He pulled out a sword. "Prepare yourself!" he shouted

"Just a second my good man!"

The lump of the something inside of Pythor dissolves and he grows in size becoming four times his size. His scales become hard and his claws lengthen and sharpen. His tail grows a spiked stinger and his fangs drip steaming venom.

"Sssssee how sssnake like I can be!"

@Shining Silhouette

35 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Just a second my good man!"

The lump of the something inside of Pythor dissolves and he grows in size becoming four times his size. His scales become hard and his claws lengthen and sharpen. His tail grows a spiked stinger and his fangs drip steaming venom.

"Sssssee how sssnake like I can be!"

@Shining Silhouette

Leo sighed. "My guy"

"Movie magic can't help you"

2 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Leonardo sssssighed..

"That's so sad. Anyway, I still do need to find the scroll. Let's go in. Not kill each other?"

"What sscroll and what do you need it for? Doess thiss mean we're sstill working together?"

Secretly he was slightly relieved, he had grown but he wasn't sure it had been enough.

10 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"What sscroll and what do you need it for? Doess thiss mean we're sstill working together?"

Secretly he was slightly relieved, he had grown but he wasn't sure it had been enough.

"The scroll of truth. I'm not sure exactly what's on it, but I'm sure it's something we need."

"It'll help both of us, I'm sure"

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

"The scroll of truth. I'm not sure exactly what's on it, but I'm sure it's something we need."

"It'll help both of us, I'm sure"

"Sso the ssand witchess were a lie then?"

Pythor has a british accent and Leonard has a french accent. This is why they had to come to odds :P