The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

“How do you suppose we should ask him?” Fadran looked around. “Impartially, I mean.”

"If's he's finally recovered a bit from seeing that person who tried to kill him die, then he should have a visible reaction to each person."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“We? No. He.” Fadran pointed at Nath. “He’ll explain the situation to the kid and get his opinion. If he says yes, great. If he says no, then we’ll go from there.”

@Nathrangking

Sufre groaned. "He can't say yes or no. Have I not made that clear?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

“The inability to speak does not make one unintelligent. He should have a reaction to Nath, one way or another.”

"I do not believe that my brother is unintelligent. But he is unable to communicate in any direct sense. What is Nath going to ask him?"

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Ask Nath.”

"I still think we should just leave this place, and he can supervise while Tacien gets a chance to display his emotions for each of us."

1 minute ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

In a weird void place that Fadran made, I think. And also, what makes you think Tacien is going to leave?

And he's six, he can walk

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Pythor froze as a bunch of people popped into the hallway.

"I was just exploring this hallway trying to find my room."

Being a ssnake is usefull, no visible cluess about lying.

Going to use this instead because Pythor would be very interested and I want him to do something.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran mulled it over, the dropped the void dimension, leaving them all back in the hallway. “For let’s just give him time though, okay? Don’t swarm him again.”

"Should we just go in one at a time, then? Who goes first?"

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

In a weird void place that Fadran made, I think. And also, what makes you think Tacien is going to leave?

Not when Tacien leaves, when Gone leaves.

Gone frowned, feeling the painful emptiness of hunger in his stomach. I need to find food. He cautiously opened his door. An odd group of people crowded around a nearby door, and he crawled past them. He looked at the person who had given him his room. "Where can I find food?"

@Channelknight Fadran

sorry to talk to you specifically again, but I don't think Gone would address anyone new.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Should we just go in one at a time, then? Who goes first?"

“I…” Fadran looked around, then set his gaze on Rayvyn. “Think you can gauge how he’s doing?”

@Aes Sedai

2 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Gone frowned, feeling the painful emptiness of hunger in his stomach. I need to find food. He cautiously opened his door. An odd group of people crowded around a nearby door, and he crawled past them. He looked at the person who had given him his room. "Where can I find food?"

@Channelknight Fadran

“There’s a cafe behind the lobby. Breakfast is served there all day.”

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

@  <--look at that!

“There’s a cafe behind the lobby. Breakfast is served there all day.”

Gone nodded and made his way to the lobby, hoping the food wasn't too unpleasant.

I'm actually in school right now. So... bye. I'll be popping in and out continually.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“I…” Fadran looked around, then set his gaze on Rayvyn. “Think you can gauge how he’s doing?”

@Aes Sedai

"Why her? Why not the brother who you are so convinced is telling the truth?" the man asked.

4 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Gone nodded and made his way to the lobby, hoping the food wasn't too unpleasant.

The food is, fortunately, quite pleasant.

Though I still recommend you stay clear of the waffle man.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Why her? Why not the brother who you are so convinced is telling the truth?" the man asked.

“We could do that too if you like.”