Ask a Raven Anything

RaeTheRaven

4 hours ago, Ati16 said:

Is the cat going up or down the stairs?

60FA4F38-A2B2-4B7E-97BE-406B201C696C.jpeg

First of all, I hate this. Secondly, it's going down because the little lip things on the steps are usually not on the top of the step. Also, something about the shadows seems to indicate that to me but I couldn't tell you what exactly. Also, also, that was just my first impression so I'm sticking with it. 

1 hour ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?

At least 3. One would need to block the nostrils and the others would jump down its throat to block its airways. I think the average elephant larynx is at least 1.73 chickens wide, so two would be necessary. Possibly more depending on the size of the chickens and elephant in question. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2023 at 8:11 PM, The Isochronism said:

If you could have any silent letter added to the front of your first name, which would you chose?

Hmm... Well, I kind of like the first letter of my first name. R is just such a good letter to start a name with. I wouldn't want to ruin it with any other letter. Although it would be quite fun to have some ridiculous letter combination at the start. Like "Hi, my name is Pkchirae. The "pkchi" is silent...". 

On 8/17/2023 at 5:39 PM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

what are your thoughts on corvids in general? also, FRIEND

HELLO FRIEND!

I love corvids! They're the best birds ever. I am completely unbiased of course. 

Well, I have a red and black mtb, which I like well enough. I wouldn't say it's my dream colour. but it's among my top bike colours. I'd also be happy with a blue one, a fully black one or a silver one. But I think those are my bike colour preferences. Even though my favourite colour is purple, somehow I wouldn't like it on a bike. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...