Capture the Flag... With AI

As Duine dashes into enemy territory, Jhigcuff attacks him with a headbut. Jhig is much stronger than Duine, so he's confident in his attack. He then tries to grab Duine by the neck, making it look like an act of violence. Duine dodges out of the way just in time when Jhigcuff tries to grab him.

Eric Hates Dragon Ball Z ar Twitter: "Dodging Super Hero spoilers until the  movie releases in the US this August is what I've apparently been training  for my entire life. #DragonBallSuperSuperHero #AvoidSpoilers #

63d098b4459bd_Screenshot2023-01-247_48_33PM.thumb.png.dd602b9803eae8dfbc1d9f3a50524859.png

Your attack has failed! Duine can continue to advance into enemy territory!

@Shining Silhouette

You were using Full Focus for 8 whole turns! 2x50x8x1.5 = 1200 Power!

As Yagani runs into enemy territory, Dahc moves to intercept him. Dahc is significantly faster than Yagani, and attempts to beat the ever-living snot out of him. Dahc's plan works perfectly as he knocks Yag's shield away, allowing him to easily land a powerful blow on Yag's face. As Yagai takes off his helmet, the referee steps in.

Spy x Family episode 6: Anya punched a bully and inspired memes - Polygon

63d34a337bc29_Screenshot2023-01-268_50_51PM.thumb.png.88b3b7df8197f2d76666207b5151e8a2.png

Looks like you got me! Lemme know which jail Yagani will be going to.

@NerdyAarakocra

Luit continues to use Full Focus.

Actual action:

Luit moves to space A1 and makes a Ranged Attack against Jet with a speed of two.

To disrupt Jet's focus, Luit throws an angry gerbil of doom at Jet. The gerbil has the same speed as Jet, so they're on equal footing.

600 power was spent of my 2,400 (from eight turns of Full Focus) and I gained 40 from Idle Focus, putting me at 1,840.

Also, does Luit get a bonus for attacking someone who's in Full Focus?

@Channelknight Fadran

Edited by NerdyAarakocra

To disrupt Jet's focus, Luit throws an angry gerbil of doom at Jet. The gerbil has the same speed as Jet, so they're on equal footing. But unlike Jet, who can use his shield, the gerbil does not have any defense. Luit hopes that this will distract Jet long enough for him to win. Jet takes the bait, and turns around to see the gerbil. It's too late though, because the gerbil is now flying straight for his face! With barely a second to react, Jet uses his shield to knock the gerbil back. Unfortunately, it was just in time; the gerbil hits Jet square on the nose, causing it to crack. Blood begins to pour from the wound immediately.

63d3fac87d0ab_Untitleddrawing.png.da0ef47cf31f427b9e66290bc2e7938e.png

63d3fcba28be3_Screenshot2023-01-279_32_28AM.thumb.png.839156897600c1be4f47ec86689b158b.png

It works! Jet is stunned.

@The Wandering Wizard

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Teran runs to intercept Duine, making a punch right to his face. Duine is only half as strong as Teran is. So, he decides to dodge out of the way. Teran doesn't let go however, so he continues to hit Duine until he finally gets him down.

Post a punch that sends someone flying. - Anime Answers - Fanpop

63d413c6d4e66_Screenshot2023-01-2711_10_54AM.thumb.png.8d5e5c8a7ba3ecb5ae1bb3f9321001a7.png

Smells like some real pro gamer moves in here.

@xinoehp512