• 3 months later...

My AP art teacher finally got me pictures of some of my recent paintings!! 

A bigger piece that took me forever: (watercolor/colored pencil) My reference was a still life set up I put together myself, using fake flowers and a plaster bust my teacher had.

Spoiler

DSC_1256.thumb.JPG.b03e72c052945bda607536c61a289079.JPG

A smaller one I did quickly for a local auction happening in the area, we'll see how it does: (watercolor/colored pencil): The reference for this one was a photo I took myself in the area where I live.

Spoiler

DSC_1272.thumb.JPG.f978c219b788b51ff31f47505b949972.JPG

The lighting is always very warm in the pictures he takes lol . . . the colors are all a bit brighter in real life. I do have some character doodles and sketchbook stuff I could show, but that'll have to wait till I get home from school.

48 minutes ago, justice magician said:

A bigger piece that took me forever: (watercolor/colored pencil) My reference was a still life set up I put together myself, using fake flowers and a plaster bust my teacher had.

Reveal hidden contents

A smaller one I did quickly for a local auction happening in the area, we'll see how it does: (watercolor/colored pencil): The reference for this one was a photo I took myself in the area where I live.

Reveal hidden contents

The lighting is always very warm in the pictures he takes lol . . . the colors are all a bit brighter in real life. I do have some character doodles and sketchbook stuff I could show, but that'll have to wait till I get home from school.

Oh my gosh!! Those are amazing!! 🤩

2 hours ago, justice magician said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

THE PAINTINGS

IS SO GOOD!!!!

3 hours ago, justice magician said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

*applause and quiet jealousy*

Those are amazing! ❤️❤️❤️ 

1 hour ago, Wittles said:

THE PAINTINGS

IS SO GOOD!!!!

40 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

*applause and quiet jealousy*

Those are amazing! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Thanks guys, your so kind : )

4 hours ago, justice magician said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

:0 that's amazing!

4 hours ago, justice magician said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

WOAH!!!!!!! I CAN'T NEARLY DRAW THAT GOOD! (Hopefully yet-)

On 4/19/2024 at 11:30 AM, justice magician said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

AHHH I'm late but those are so good!!

(also the second one looks so Utah-y...I love it...)

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

AHHH I'm late but those are so good!!

(also the second one looks so Utah-y...I love it...)

Lol I love that you can tell it's Utah . . . 

2 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

I couldn't tell and i've been here my whole life... Eh, As I said earlier, Nice-

I think Eddie and I both live in northern Utah, which might have something to do with it : /

2 hours ago, justice magician said:

I think Eddie and I both live in northern Utah, which might have something to do with it : /

2 hours ago, Wierdo said:

I DO TOO-

xD I need to meet y’all at some point…

Without being a stalker…

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

It’s so hard to not be a stalker lol

Agreed!

I believe I have successfully creeped out some people.

I am trying to not be creepy

Edited by TwinSouls