1 hour ago, Wierdo said:

Soooo hard- pfft-

Wait-

No that’s not-

i learned how to say stalker in asl today 😁😁😁

6 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Agreed!

I believe I have successfully creeped out some people.

I am trying to not be creepy

SEE it just doesn’t work

On 4/19/2024 at 12:30 PM, justice magician said:

My AP art teacher finally got me pictures of some of my recent paintings!! 

A bigger piece that took me forever: (watercolor/colored pencil) My reference was a still life set up I put together myself, using fake flowers and a plaster bust my teacher had.

Hide contents

DSC_1256.thumb.JPG.b03e72c052945bda607536c61a289079.JPG

A smaller one I did quickly for a local auction happening in the area, we'll see how it does: (watercolor/colored pencil): The reference for this one was a photo I took myself in the area where I live.

Hide contents

DSC_1272.thumb.JPG.f978c219b788b51ff31f47505b949972.JPG

The lighting is always very warm in the pictures he takes lol . . . the colors are all a bit brighter in real life. I do have some character doodles and sketchbook stuff I could show, but that'll have to wait till I get home from school.

Das amazing 😮

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

xD I need to meet y’all at some point…

Without being a stalker…

Unfortunately I'm confined to my parents basement due to The Curse, maybe in a few centuries when the smog gets thicker.

1 hour ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Das amazing 😮

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

oh my chasms

i don't know how i only just discovered this thread

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE YOUR WORK MAKES ME WANT TO GO DRAW SKSNFLDSKFSDLGH I CANNOT CONTAIN THIS ARTIST HAPPINESS

I HAVE NO WORDS

jm you are amazing 🤩

33 minutes ago, Kajsa said:

oh my chasms

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE YOUR WORK MAKES ME WANT TO GO DRAW SKSNFLDSKFSDLGH I CANNOT CONTAIN THIS ARTIST HAPPINESS

I HAVE NO WORDS

jm you are amazing 🤩

Lol, seriously

40 minutes ago, Kajsa said:

oh my chasms

I HAVE NO WORDS

jm you are amazing 🤩

Thank you!!! That's so nice of you to say, I'm glad you like my silly drawings!! I have a hard time being proud of the stuff I make, but you guys are so encouraging.

6 minutes ago, Wittles said:

Lol, seriously

hehe thanks

aaaaaaaaaaaaah i don't have rep for you guys . . .

• 5 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Whoa this thread was kinda neglected lol

Anyway, I'm back with some doodles. I haven't really done any finished pieces lately because I'm brain dead and also lazy lol, so I thought I'd show some silly nonsense from my sketchbook. The drawings are probably crustier but I still like them lol.

Spoiler

22.thumb.jpg.742c668da01922f5c1b6c03ead079805.jpg

These are some drawings of an OC of mine. (The flower at the bottom is a sticker, I didn't draw that lol) I think he's cool and yeah.

21.thumb.jpg.baa4c28a6d9d669f8c73d1e6df7109a1.jpg

On the next page are some doodles I made re-imagining Legolas. So I guess you could see this as my headcanon/ book design for him. I just feel like in light of Silmarillion lore (which I read recently) his movie design is a bit basic. It might seem a little weird, but I have reasons for my changes and if any one wants to hear them I will gladly info-dump lol. Either way though, I just like how it turned out looking.

23.thumb.jpg.40b496e9bec07888e5c92420896e6ff1.jpg

This is another doodle of that same OC from above lol. I love him, and you will love him too after I duct tape you to a chair and explain his 1,500+ years worth of lore. (Also no, he isn't crying blood, he just has red marking's on his face due to plot and worldbuilding reasons--they are meant to resemble tears tho)

24.thumb.jpg.e3165b6c8a71ebbff5bb768e575e0d55.jpg

Some doodles of Luthien, because the Silmarillion brainrot is real lol. Ignore my to do list at the bottom lol. (Also, if your curious, the slightly cut off caption at the bottom says 'Does Luthien count as a goth?' which I think is a valid question.)

My computer is kind of bugging out so I'm gonna post it and then edit it in a sec

Alright we're back.

25.thumb.jpg.690a397426309106d9b4f6bd217bb041.jpg

These are some silly little scene doodles I did of Beren and Luthien meeting for the first time. I love drawing foliage lol.

27.thumb.jpg.1e243c58ff73cfe476e277c6e20a58cb.jpg

This is a silly page. The bottom doodle is a little self-sona I'm working on. (yep, my shirt says 'AI Fart Bro' . . . I feel no need to explain . . .). The top is a drawing of a really nice sandwich I had on my mom's birthday, and the middle is a fortune I got at school lol.

28.thumb.jpg.be21f462f81dd4e1306939460c34db48.jpg

Maglor, because I love him (I don't condone the war crimes tho)

26.thumb.jpg.c7d0a59b1d35d0fc5b72344fa89efe87.jpg

And finally, Tanjiro because I finished the anime a little while ago . . . except there's new episodes i have yet to watch now but whatever.

And there we have it lol

The amount of times I've almost crashed the Shard while uploading drawings is kind of funny hehe

Edited by J. Magi

26 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Anyway, I'm back with some doodles. I haven't really done any finished pieces lately because I'm brain dead and also lazy lol, so I thought I'd show some silly nonsense from my sketchbook. The drawings are probably crustier but I still like them lol.

Reveal hidden contents

These are some drawings of an OC of mine. (The flower at the bottom is a sticker, I didn't draw that lol) I think he's cool and yeah.

On the next page are some doodles I made re-imagining Legolas. So I guess you could see this as my headcanon/ book design for him. I just feel like in light of Silmarillion lore (which I read recently) his movie design is a bit basic. It might seem a little weird, but I have reasons for my changes and if any one wants to hear them I will gladly info-dump lol. Either way though, I just like how it turned out looking.

This is another doodle of that same OC from above lol. I love him, and you will love him too after I duct tape you to a chair and explain his 1,500+ years worth of lore. (Also no, he isn't crying blood, he just has red marking's on his face due to plot and worldbuilding reasons--they are meant to resemble tears tho)

Some doodles of Luthien, because the Silmarillion brainrot is real lol. Ignore my to do list at the bottom lol. (Also, if your curious, the slightly cut off caption at the bottom says 'Does Luthien count as a goth?' which I think is a valid question.)

My computer is kind of bugging out so I'm gonna post it and then edit it in a sec

Alright we're back.

These are some silly little scene doodles I did of Beren and Luthien meeting for the first time. I love drawing foliage lol.

This is a silly page. The bottom doodle is a little self-sona I'm working on. (yep, my shirt says 'AI Fart Bro' . . . I feel no need to explain . . .). The top is a drawing of a really nice sandwich I had on my mom's birthday, and the middle is a fortune I got at school lol.

And finally, Tanjiro because I finished the anime a little while ago . . . except there's new episodes i have yet to watch now but whatever.

And there we have it lol

The amount of times I've almost crashed the Shard while uploading drawings is kind of funny hehe

🤯🤩

THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!

30 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Alright we're back.

And there we have it lol

Those are good @J. Magi

Which I had enough time sometimes to work on my art

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

36 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

WHAT THESE ARE AMAZINGGGG

I love the character studies/poses. They look very fluid and EPIC!!!

Thank you!!

2 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Hide contents

Alright we're back.

And there we have it lol

TANJIRO!!, 

SANDWICH AT THE BEGINNING!!!
I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE!

2 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

TANJIRO!!, 

SANDWICH AT THE BEGINNING!!!
I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE!

Heheh Thanks!

(Also I don't know if you've seen lotr or not but it's not a sandwich it's a Lemba--basically a big round biscuit/flatbread.)

7 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Heheh Thanks!

(Also I don't know if you've seen lotr or not but it's not a sandwich it's a Lemba--basically a big round biscuit/flatbread.)

( I have, but not for a WHILE)
No problem!

7 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

( I have, but not for a WHILE)
No problem!

(lol my family are nerds and we watch all 3 extended edition movies (so, 9 hours) in a one-day marathon as a Christmas break tradition)

10 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

(lol my family are nerds and we watch all 3 extended edition movies (so, 9 hours) in a one-day marathon as a Christmas break tradition)

( W O A H )

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2023 at 7:41 PM, J. Magi said:

soooo

after procrastinating for literal weeks I'm finally putting my foot down and making an art thread. 

Why?

idk because

no guarantees that I'll add to this regularly or be consistent at all, but I think it could be fun so here we are

aaaaaanyway some recent doodles:

Hide contents

leshwi.thumb.jpg.d5718f9a61423c074b52564c36e10da4.jpg

^ this one is a sketch of Leshwi I did a while ago that looks okay (in hindsight her neck is probably way too long but whatever)

Hide contents

63d31cfb371d0_ocd2.thumb.jpg.7baa5c07822232c209dd63337c993a0b.jpg

63d31d0f16f5c_ocd3.thumb.jpg.f5c9f3a1ec5e160a622ddfec88ef92a1.jpg

63d31d1cdf86f_odc1.thumb.jpg.06401db7d1edb32f36b39d9cfba2309e.jpg

^ These are just some random drawings I did at school of some OC's of mine that I thought looked pretty good

also I would like to apologize for how big the pictures are, I'm working on a solution for that

These are impressive, especially Leshwi! Great job!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2024 at 5:38 AM, Hyper129 said:

These are impressive, especially Leshwi! Great job!

Lol, I'm glad you like it! Those doodles in that first post were done so long ago . . .