1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

Also to the PM people, I'd request not to gain PMs. You seem to have plenty of requests already and Ash is allergic :P

I have too many requests :P

36 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I believe this is the correct current vote count.

Yes, it's the same that I have.

35 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

When did Archer advocate for claiming? I thought that was Aman, and he’s neutral, so :P.

Edit: Oh hello new page

Archer didn’t shoot down Steel in that way so I guess it did happen. Got lost in the pages and pages for me :P.

*claims to be neutral

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Time for self-defense.

Uhh...

So... if I was an elim, then that'd mean I'd be being the worst elim ever to walk the universe. I'm going out of my way to confuse people and draw attention. In the event that I was an elim, all my elim buddies would be like "aaaaa noooooo shut your stupid faceeeee you dummyyyy" and pretend like they don't notice me in this thread.

Meaning I have now challenged you all to decide if you think I am truly that dumb.

...Do you really want the answer to this question?

2 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I think Aman is a troll

I know Aman is a troll.

I agree with most people that soccer makes zero sense with the flavor of this game, but at the same time, is Aman really crazy enough to claim neutral, claim the existence of Trolling, and claim five separate roles?

2 hours ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

No, I am Merlin and know everything and thus I know the guilty.

Good to know. Mind telling the rest of the class who the elims are?

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

:ph34r:

Fight! Fight! Fight!

There can only be one!

3 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

Fight! Fight! Fight!

There can only be one!

Haha, that's how I read Orlok's post originally too.

He's not claiming he's Neutral.

He's clarifying Matrim's post "he's neutral" --> "claims to be neutral"

Edited by Amanuensis

41 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Also been asked to clarify this a few times:

I'm aware TJ gave role info on flips in MR56.

This is LG92, and I am kinder than my bro TJ. As a result, you do not need to deal with the agony of seeing roles without alignments. So confusing. Very sad. 

tldr; As advertised/warned, this is genuinely flipless. You do not get role info on flips either.

bruh

Is this that moment where I regret joining this game

Ok hi I think we can assume two things from Amanuensiss claim one trolls exist two there is a strict material benefit to trolling that is not negated by being known alternatievly we find out Kasimirs absolutely wild for the World Cup which I mean fair but I kind of would have expected Fifth to reign that in a bit

Edit heres a football playing quokka

Spoiler

63d459f79dcb2_Screenshot2023-01-27171015.thumb.png.526a655b4d499f50dd89f97e13c113f7.png

Edited by JNV

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

...So I take it we don't know what happens if there's a tie for lynching?

It's decided by RNG, but we can't rule out the possibility of a role that can break ties :ph34r:

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Alright, then.

In that case, I petition you all to take your votes off me.

Please.

I'd rather not have the coin flip of death.

Because I have a bad tendency to lose coin flips.

Just so you know, there's about... 28 hours left in the turn? So you're probably not in as much danger as you think you are

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

How do you feel about Fadran, Archer, and Stick? Any fourth person you're suspicious of that you'd like to prod?

I feel like I’ve said a lot of words about Fadran without actually saying anything, but I think I’d rather not kill him today. I don’t read him village, exactly, but I feel like I will in a few turns, if that makes sense :P.

Archer is as null as they come which is a problem. Stick I want to be village but that doesn’t mean much.

Walin would be who I’d want to prod.

5 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I feel like I’ve said a lot of words about Fadran without actually saying anything, but I think I’d rather not kill him today. I don’t read him village, exactly, but I feel like I will in a few turns, if that makes sense :P.

Archer is as null as they come which is a problem. Stick I want to be village but that doesn’t mean much.

Walin would be who I’d want to prod.

Pretty much agreed on Fadran. Also feels too "hung out to dry" to be an elim atm

I'm leaning V on Archer personally. Don't love his voters.

Stick is... like I see where Orlok is coming from and it's a naturally compelling line of attack compared to alternatives. So that's a plus in my eyes. And I kinda feel like Stick's pushes today have been underwhelming. Off of Wizard onto Tani? I feel like there was enough discussion up to that point to end up somewhere more useful.

ED1T:

@Matrim's Dice oh, why Walin

Edited by Amanuensis

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

But that's 28 more hours for someone to randomly decide that I'm  e v i l  and kill me to death!

Fadran listen you seem like a decent enough person but its not about why not you its about why someone else you want people to not kill you well find another target most of the votes going on arent that solid its D1 and its blackout I dont really know why they settled on you there were like eight pages while I was gone but your entire line of defense is 'its not me' like do you see the problem here attack reasons attack structures but you have to use things you can support and if you do die well at some point there comes a time when theres nothing to be done and you leave what you can for the village to come after now Im going to do my part and hopefully understand the vote progression in these 14 pages Ill see you tomorrow

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

...have you heard of commas?

Meet JNV, this is their thing :P

But they're right. Why not you isn't very helpful / usually a distraction. If you want to prove your villageryness, you need to do villager stuff, like look for suspects, prod them with questions, and present conclusions in thread

4 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Stick is... like I see where Orlok is coming from and it's a naturally compelling line of attack compared to alternatives. So that's a plus in my eyes. And I kinda feel like Stick's pushes today have been underwhelming. Off of Wizard onto Tani? I feel like there was enough discussion up to that point to end up somewhere more useful.

Hmm, underwhelming is a good word. But it's a word I'm okay with, it's D1, yeah? Though the 'it's D1' argument doesn't hold as much weight in this game since every turn is sorta like another D1 all over again >>

When did Stick vote Tani again? Cause I was voting her too, for awhile there. Can't remember if the timing lined up at all.

5 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

@Matrim's Dice oh, why Walin

Couldn't tell you :P What I can say is that something about his posts last night made his name come to mind just now, but I'd need to actually go look to figure out what it is. Which I will do, probably :P. I got time. But I also got schoolwork, so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯