ED1T:

~45 minutes left everyone

Edited by Amanuensis

35 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Shining, Fadran, or Dannex I also like.

I'm happy to be on your good list! :D

/s

30 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Perhaps, but it doesn't make sense for there to be another Neutral Faction hunted by another specific Neutral, especially with that specific Neutral claiming D1... that and his claimed role doesn't seem to make that much sense. Granted, I'm not expecting most roles to make sense, but PM Spider who only has made 3 PMs by D6? Ouch.

I think he can make more than one? This is confusing to me

Alright can someone give me the rundown on the cases for those running away with the vote let's do this with logic

2 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Alright can someone give me the rundown on the cases for those running away with the vote let's do this with logic

This is my hang-up with Striker.

5 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

I’m admittedly wary of condemning Striker, but I guess what I struggle on his reaction to my claim. He inevitably stated that he couldn’t decide if I was Village or Elim from it, even while insisting I’m lying about my role. I feel like village!Striker would think of his fake Neutral claim in MR56 and play along. Instead, he resisted and expressed frustration about the conversation about me, and has yet to add much beyond a self-vote for ambiguous reasons.

ED1T: TBH I’m more confused about Striker than suspicious at this point, but wouldn’t be surprised if that was his goal.

I've got no skin in the Walin game, so you'll need another to explain that wagon. Bookwyrm is mostly just because.

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

Xino is what happened last time and it didn't go well.

What do you mean? 

54 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Granted, I'm not expecting most roles to make sense, but PM Spider who only has made 3 PMs by D6? Ouch.

Lol I was thinking the same but maybe it’s meant to be ironic.

This seems like you want the tie to be broken but don’t want to do it yourself

Speaking the Walin train, I’m slightly shrug about it at this point. But I‘m equally shrug on Striker, so speaking of ties, it’s time to summon my inner Alv for this one. Unless Ash becomes an option somehow :P.

Just now, _Stick_ said:

What do you mean? 

LG91 I broke a tie onto Xino and got exed for it D1. A bit different situations then, but Xino was V then too. Essentially I don't want to push them rn, but more for meta reasons / inability to read them than me having a solid V Read.

Hi Flash, how's it going

It does. How do we feel about Steeldancer? Considering a flashwagon.

ED1T:

5 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Speaking the Walin train, I’m slightly shrug about it at this point. But I‘m equally shrug on Striker, so speaking of ties, it’s time to summon my inner Alv for this one. Unless Ash becomes an option somehow :P.

I thought about a Fl(Ash)wagon too, but they got N1'd in the AN so I want to give him time personally.

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Nooo not Steel he’s claimed a role potentially too important he needs to live at least a couple of more cycles and if he isn’t clearly village by then he can get exe’d 

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Ties are no bueno

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

There's this:

7 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Basically I can find out later if Aman was lying or not about his role if he's dead. I won't elaborate more for now. My role should be useful to counter the stupidity of not even getting a role flip. 

Just now, _Stick_ said:

Nooo not Steel he’s claimed a role potentially too important he needs to live at least a couple of more cycles and if he isn’t clearly village by then he can get exe’d 

Oh right, that was him.

I would expect the elims to kill him soon if he's Village so, I guess that's self-resolving.

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

We could also exe the inactive :ph34r:

I like Steel so far. Disagree about your role, but I'd like to keep him around. Also yes, interesting claim...

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I thought about an Fl(Ash)wagon too, but they got N1'd in the AN so I want to give him time personally.

What do you mean?

I’ve actually been getting village vibes from Steel in the disconnected/earnest sort of realm. Am I the minority there? xD

Ties are no bueno

Then break the tie? :P.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I’ve actually been getting village vibes from Steel in the disconnected/earnest sort of realm. Am I the minority there? xD

Then break the tie? :P.

Breaking ties is no bueno :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edit: Basically I feel a little anxious about the situation but not enough to want to have a large direct hand in changing it

Edited by Shining Silhouette

4 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

That's fair enough.

Wait why am I back to discussing Aman's role- >.< No more! Especially if people think it's derailing discussion.

What I got off xino's posts is that they have posted a reasonable amount with no substance. Same with regards to JNV. Xino is probably not teamed with Bookwyrm though. Dannex and Tani have only made a single post each but remain suspicious. Ash feels different this game, my gut says bad. Bookwyrm has both good and bad points so they are probably a solid null.

Reveal hidden contents

xino's first two posts are flavour-related posts

Third post places a joke vote on Wiz

Fourth post celebrates Archer's joke PM role claim and includes some more banter

Fifth and sixth posts are also just NAI comments on quokkas and usernames

Seventh post is a vote count

Eighth post is again just NAI comments

Ninth post congratulates Striker and Bip

Tenth and eleventh posts again NAI exchange of comments 

Twelfth post is a second vote count

Thirteenth post is xino's FIRST GAME RELATED post - a comment doubting the existence of elims

Fourteenth post expresses doubt wrt Aman's claim since it doesn't line up with the flavour, asks Wiz for a PM, and votes Bookwyrm 

Fifteenth post tells Fadran that they didn't do a very good job of defending themself. This was their last post and it can be found on page 9, and it's been more than 24 hours since they've posted. I am thinking also of Kas' famous chart illustrating xino's activity levels as elim vs village.

Probably village: Mat, Fadran, Fae, Randby, Wiz
Could be village: Sart, TKN, Archer, Walin, Araris, Shining, Steel
Idk: Devo, Orlok, Bip, TJ, Bookwyrm
Neutral-claimed: Aman
Could be elim - : Ash, JNV, Striker, xino
Could be elim + : Tani, Dannex

The spoiler tag contains a rundown of xino’s posts if people wanna consider that train. 

CircleHippocampus.PNG.c37fb1fd7cdc4bcb95f6e532b661bc6b.PNG Is this a normal level of activity?

CircleUnicorn.PNG.a774e4cc8fca8f96dc82cd55fa4c3608.PNG No. Far more talkative than normal.

CircleDragon.PNG.d7efa67304e5e47300f80fa221a1ebec.PNG Who are we banning?

CircleUnicorn.PNG.a774e4cc8fca8f96dc82cd55fa4c3608.PNG Striker. His words and actions are inconsistent.

We're voting Striker. (Archer).  Mentioning a suspicion of Wizard and then voting Walin despite not mentioning him before and Wizard and Walin having the same number of votes before then feels wrong.

2 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

CircleHippocampus.PNG.c37fb1fd7cdc4bcb95f6e532b661bc6b.PNG Is this a normal level of activity?

CircleUnicorn.PNG.a774e4cc8fca8f96dc82cd55fa4c3608.PNG No. Far more talkative than normal.

CircleDragon.PNG.d7efa67304e5e47300f80fa221a1ebec.PNG Who are we banning?

CircleUnicorn.PNG.a774e4cc8fca8f96dc82cd55fa4c3608.PNG Striker. His words and actions are inconsistent.

We're voting Striker. (Archer).  Mentioning a suspicion of Wizard and then voting Walin despite not mentioning him before and Wizard and Walin having the same number of votes before then feels wrong.

Another good observation against Striker :ph34r:

StrikerEZ (3): Araris Valerian, Shining Silhouette, Devotary of Spontaneity
Walin (3): Channelknight Fadran, Matrim's Dice, StrikerEZ
The Bookwyrm (2): xinoehp512, The Wandering Wizard, 
Adavantos (2): Sart, Steeldancer
The Wandering Wizard (2): Archer, Tani
xinoehp512 (2): The Bookwyrm, Stick
Shining Silhouette (2): TJ, Adavantos

Channelknight Fadran (1): The Known Novel
Danex (1): Ashbringer
Stick (1): Orlok Tsubodai

ED1T: