Just now, StrikerEZ said:

Also guys. Have I been saying that the Lynchbait people would "receive an extra vote" or "receive an extra vote on them" this whole time? I caught myself typing the former just now. And if I've been saying that this whole time I feel so dumb lmao.

The way I've been interpreting your words is that one of us three would recieve and extra vote on us.

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I'm just trolling. You have to believe me. But I'm trolling here too I'm not a troll.

I'll just say I have an interesting normal SE role

Conversion?

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

It's one of my two roles I had before I passed away. Basically, if I was one of the top 3 trains at the 24 hour mark of any Day cycle, one of my voters would receive an extra vote on them the next day. But only if they share my alignment.

Yeah that makes more sense. I am fairly ambivalent, maybe slightly village leaning, on Fae so far.

Also guys. Have I been saying that the Lynchbait people would "receive an extra vote" or "receive an extra vote on them" this whole time? I caught myself typing the former just now. And if I've been saying that this whole time I feel so dumb lmao.

Oh. Okay then. Thank you for the clarification.

I take back what I said about Wizard being on my vote list for today. I spaced on the Randby claim when I was writing that post. Regardless of Randby’s alignment (and yes, I think the elims could legitimately have that role, if only to let them know that it exists), I think that claim strongly suggests Wizard is village.

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

I take back what I said about Wizard being on my vote list for today. I spaced on the Randby claim when I was writing that post. Regardless of Randby’s alignment (and yes, I think the elims could legitimately have that role, if only to let them know that it exists), I think that claim strongly suggests Wizard is village.

Remind me what Randby's role claim is? And why it points towards Wiz being village?

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The way I've been interpreting your words is that one of us three would recieve and extra vote on us.

Oh okay good.

6 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

So @_Stick_: are you officially claiming Goalkeeper, a different kind of Lurcher, or that you were trying to draw Trolling off the info roles?

Bro if you look at the context of that claim I’m sure you can easily put together what it was intending to do. If I were a Goalkeeper I’d have claimed a football role. 

5 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Remind me what Randby's role claim is? And why it points towards Wiz being village?

Oh okay good.

RandBy was the first player to claim RPer. Devotary later confirmed it after she died. No idea how it relates to Wizard being Village, but I'm 100% certain he is and 99.9% certain Fae is too.

Also I think it's a good time to reveal your second role. If it's one that we haven't even heard of yet it could add some context

5 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Bro if you look at the context of that claim I’m sure you can easily put together what it was intending to do. If I were a Goalkeeper I’d have claimed a football role. 

Yeah I figured you were shielding against Trolls but I'm not voting you so dw :P

That said, do you believe my claim now, or?

Edited by Amanuensis

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Also I think it's a good time to reveal your second role. If it's one that we haven't even heard of yet it could add some context

It was Stab Voter. If I voted on someone in the first 24 hours and then didn't move my vote for the rest of the Day, it would count for double.

5 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

The elims probably have a troll or a goalkeeper. But not both. Unless that's where the Tani kill came from >>

Why are you assuming that Tani couldn’t have been the elim kill? It was a perfect low info kill. 

@StrikerEZ is your second role SHIELD OF THE LUNCH?

Edit:

nvm

Edited by _Stick_

5 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Well it probably is better for the village to have me alive atm

I just voted on Ash. We should check on him

I will, though not tonight. Still writing a summary about greenhouses

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

It was Stab Voter. If I voted on someone in the first 24 hours and then didn't move my vote for the rest of the Day, it would count for double.

Nice role! And it fits with the theme so far.

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Ooo. So many neat variations on vote manip

I know. Which is why I'm so sad I got removed. But hey! If anyone was gonna go through the gauntlet and reveal that the exe actually doesn't permanently kill you, I guess it's fitting that it was me. Considering I'm the Shield of the Lynch.

2 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

woahhhhhhhhhhh

that's sweet

now people are going to think that I'm one

Well, if you are, you've already screwed it up since you've unvoted yourself. :P

5 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

That said, do you believe my claim now, or?

I think I buy your Goalkeeper!TKN theory but yeah idk if I can believe role claims coming from you :P You could be on an elim team with a Goalkeeper. My main concern is why you were itching for a kill C1… 

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

I think I buy your Goalkeeper!TKN theory but yeah idk if I can believe role claims coming from you :P You could be on an elim team with a Goalkeeper. My main concern is why you were itching for a kill C1… 

1. Wanted a night action provable that I could claim that wasn't the NK
  2. Wanted to either remove Xino or Silho, who felt like inevitable MLs or accurate executions, no reason to waste time debating it
  3. Wanted to see if non-elim NKs resulted in players that can still talk or not

7 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Why are you assuming that Tani couldn’t have been the elim kill? It was a perfect low info kill. 

I guess she could have been, but I agree more with whoever put Devo as the elim kill. Cause people weren’t really elim reading her, but multiple people were e reading Tani (including the both of us)